4.5 out of 5 stars 2,149. 29" Folding Metal Barstool Gunmetal - Cheyenne Products. I am glad I got them. Other options New and used from CDN$ 83.12. FREE Shipping by Amazon. Counter Height or Bar Stool Cutout Slat Back Design Walnut Bentwood Frame Finish Black Vinyl Seat Low Back Swivel Seat Height Adjustable Seat with Gas Lift Foot Rest Chrome Base Base Diameter: 17.625'' CA117 Fire Retardant Foam Designed for Residential Use Color: Black, Walnut Finish: Chrome Metal Material: Chrome, Foam, Plywood, Vinyl Back Size: 17''W X 8.5''H Assembled product … We use this folding bar chair at the kitchen bar counter ..but easily versatile for a extra guest chair. $189.99. It’s foldable, which is awesome and it’s very sturdy and well made. Exactly what I needed, a 24 seat height, folding seat stool, had been looking for a year and Ikea had exactly what I needed to fit my tall table for when I need extra seating. I can also sit on it, watching the TV with a smaller stool on my foot, while enjoying the food on the island counter without having to hold it on my hand. We use this for every day but also have extra on hooks in the garage for when we need more seating. This stool with backrest works great for us to sit by the island counter. Molded layer-glued wood veneer, Laminate (melamine). $31.96. They were easy to put together, look nice, and are sturdy enough for our needs. These were just right. 2 out of 5 stars with 4 reviews. FRANKLIN bar stool is easy to fold up when you're not using it to make room for other things. We'd consider this a great buy, as they are stylish and practical for our infrequent needs. They aren't overly comfortable for long periods of sitting, but certainly nothing that could not be solved with a cushion. $100.82. So it was better. If you're interested in finding All Bar Stools & Counter Stools options other than "Full Back" and "Folding", you can further refine your filters to get the selection you want. Linon Home Decor Keira Pad Back Folding Counter Stool, 24-Inch Espresso. Classic white wood counter bar stools. Best Swivel Type – Ashley Furniture Signature Design “Round seat fits any corners and you can place it under the desk, the swivel design eases your chatting with friends.” Choose options. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Linon. They are a great value for seating at a breakfast bar. It’s sturdy and looks cool. Or if you want to buy All Bar Stools & Counter Stools of a different kind, you can remove filters from the breadcrumbs at the top of the page. This bar stool has been tested for home use and meets the requirements for durability and safety, set forth in the following standards: EN 12520 and EN 1022. It’s comfortable but not overwhelming and I have spare ones folded stored downstairs. 4. I’ve been looking for just the right bar stool/chair for my kitchen island and finally found them right where I got my island: at IKEA! 00. For maximum quality, re-tighten the screws when necessary. Front and rear support provide extra stability. You can fold the chairs, so they take less space when you're not using them. Buy It Now. Plastic Development Group. Linon Home Decor Keira Pad Back Folding Counter Stool, 24-Inch. They are also very easy to care for and comfortable to sit on. The plastic feet allow the chair to stand evenly and reduces the risk of pressure marks on a soft floor. I am glad it did. $12.99. They are visually light enough to not overpower the space and sturdy enough for even the guys in my world. I use it when I style my daughters' hair. Brand New. A snap to put together. Simple design, easily foldable, and most important-VERY affordable! Choose from contactless Same Day Delivery, Drive Up and more. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Inspired Living Folding Step Stool Heavy Duty, 13" High, Dark Teal. The counter is taller than the normal dinning table. These pieces of furniture typically have a chair back for a more comfortable seat. 4 out of 5 stars with 11 reviews. We got 2 chairs for our kitchen island when we just moved in and we will keep them as guest chairs for when our friends are coming over. Watch; V-Back Counter Stools 24-Inch Walnut Brown Solid Wood Contemporary Set of 2 New . The are quite sturdy and easily cleanable. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for 18 Inch Cushioned Folding Stool Easy to … For Living Folding Stool is a comfortable stool with back support; Stool is black with white piping trim; Cushioned seat; Dimensions: 11-4/5 W x 17-7/10 D x 29-1/2" … Open Box. Best Overall – Linon Home Decor Keira Pad Back Folding Counter stool “Folding design makes it suitable for small spaces to use, while the wooden construction is the key to its sturdiness.” #2. Perel Folding Bar Stool with Back Rest, Polyethylene, White/Black, 138 x 46 x 17 cm. The IKEA website uses cookies, which make the site simpler to use. So happy with this purchase. FRANKLIN Bar stool with backrest, foldable. I bought 4 of these bar stools and am very pleased. The height is good and I like that they can be folded and put away if needed. Buy It Now. 30" Keira Padded Back Folding Bar Stool Espresso Brown - Linon. I believe it was a display, but it was just as good as brand new only I didn't have to assemble it! Get it by Tomorrow, Nov 18. The fact that it has a back and a curved edge on the seat as well as the foot rest make it very comfortable. :-), Bar stool with backrest, foldable, white/white, Available for delivery in select locations. 11. 289. It is comfortable! Linon. Love that it folds up so you can get it out of the way or hang it up when you don’t need. Stylish seating with the convenience of a folding bar stool. It's comfortable to sit on, because it has a backrest to lean against and a footrest to rest your feet on. Gavenia Portable Retractable Folding Stool Height Adjustable Camping Seat with 330lbs Max Load Suitable and Creative Idea for Fishing Garden Kitchen Hiking Subway Indoors & Outdoors Use (Black), Linon Home Decor Keira Pad Back Folding Counter Stool, 24-Inch, Trademark Home Folding Stool – Heavy Duty 18-Inch Collapsible Padded Round Stool with 300 Pound Capacity for Dorm, Rec Room or Gameroom (Black), Casual Home Director's Chair ,Black Frame/Black Canvas,30" - Bar Height, Trademark Home Folding Stool – Heavy Duty 24-Inch Collapsible Padded Round Stool with 300 Pound Capacity for Dorm, Rec Room or Gameroom (Black), Linon Triena X Back Folding Counter Stool, Brown, PORTAL Extra Large Quick Folding Tripod Stool with Backrest Fishing Camping Chair with Carry Strap, TAVR Portable Folding Stool 18.1 inch Set of 2 Heavy Duty Fold up Stool Metal and Plastic Foldable Stool for Adults Kitchen Garden Bathroom Collapsible Round Stool,300lbs Capacity,Black, TravelChair Slacker Chair, Super Compact, Folding Tripod Camping Stool, Gator Frameworks Guitar Seat with Padded Cushion, Ergonomic Backrest and Fold Out Guitar Stand; Holds both Acoustic and Electric Guitars (GFW-GTR-SEAT), Coleman Folding Camp Chair | Woodsman II Portable Outdoor Chair, Folding Stool 17.8 Height, Super Strong Heavy Duty Outdoor Portable Folding Chair Hold up to 600 lbs, Unfold Size 13.9(L) x14.3(W) x17.8(H) Inch Pack of One (Large), PORTAL Lightweight Backrest Stool Compact Folding Chair Seat with Cooler Bag for Fishing, Camping, Hiking, Supports 225 lbs, TRIPLE TREE 2 Pack Camping Stool, 13.8 Inch Portable Folding Stool for Outdoor Walking Hiking Fishing 400 LBS Capacity with Carry Bag, ALPS Mountaineering Grand Rapids Chair/Stool, Luniquz Camping Stool with Back, 17" Folding Chair for Adults Kids Indoor Outdoor Fishing,Hiking,Hunting,Sitting, MAISON ARTS Office Desk Chair Adjustable Swivel Rolling Stool with Wheels Armless Drafting Task Chair with Foot Rest and Back Support for Home Office Bar Kitchen Shop Salon Spa Massage Medical, Black, KUTON Folding Stool, Portable Stool Load Capacity to 330lbs, Camping Stool Adjustable Max.18'' Height, Collapsible Stool with Lightweight 2.2lbs, Telescopic Stool for Adult & Kids, Single Pack, Varbucamp 9.5'' Small Folding Step Stool with Handle,Sturdy Stepping Stool for Adults and Kids,2 Packs Green, MYCHANIC Fastback Shop Stool - Rolling Garage Stool - 350 Lb Capacity - 3-Inch Casters - Tool Tray with Socket Organizer - Padded Seat - Powder Coated Steel Frame, Pioneer Square Corliss 24-Inch Counter-Height Metal Stool with Back Rest, Set of 4, Jet Gray, Linon Home Dcor Black X Back Counter Stool, 16" W x 17.91" D x 37.01" H, PORTAL Tall Slacker Chair Folding Tripod Stool for Outdoor Camping Walking Hunting Hiking Fishing Travel, Support 225 lbs, Linon Triena Red Cherry Wood Black Vinyl Padded Seat - 24 inch, Wee's Beyond Cushioned Padded Folding Stool, Alera Plus IL Series Height-Adjustable Folding Stool, Black, Trademark Home Folding Heavy Duty 24-Inch Collapsible Padded Round Stool with 300 Pound Capacity for Dorm, Rec Room or Gameroom (Midnight), Midnight, Midnight, Allen Company Camouflage Folding Hunting Stool with Back and Storage - Strong Steel Legs - Next G2-14L x16.75W x 29H inches, REDCAMP 2-Pack Tripod Chairs Folding, Lightweight Portable Tripod Seat Stool with Back, Small Camping Chairs for Adults Outdoor Backpacking, Blue, Drive Medical Deluxe Folding Bath Bench, White, Lightspeed Outdoors Xtra Wide Nylon Ripstop Tripod Lightweight Folding Camping Sports Chair (Orange), YuKing Camping Chair Portable Fishing Stool High Back Folding Camp Chair for Travel Beach Picnic Hiking Painting, Amazon Brand – Ravenna Home Modern Bar Stool with Back, 44.25 Inch Height, White, Set of 2, B FSOBEIIALEO Velvet Storage Ottoman with Seat Back, Folding Chair for Living Room, Room Organizer Storage Cubes, Toy Chest Storage Box (Grey, Medium), Office Star Sculptured Vinyl Seat and Back Pneumatic Drafting Chair with Adjustable Chrome Foot ring, Black, Retractable Folding Stool for Camping Travel Fishing Outdoor Indoor Height Adjustable - Load 500 lbs Portable Plastic Collapsible Telescoping Stool Seat Chair (Blue), Portable Camping Chair,Lightweight Full Back Easy to Use Folding Chair Convenient Storage Bag Camping Chairs Hiking Camping Fishing Mountaineering Equipment for Outdoor, Usmoscat Folding Stool - 18.5 inch Light Weight Metal and Resilience Sponge Pad Round Stool 300lb Capacity for Dorm, Rec Room Folding Stools, with Removable Cloth Cover (Grey, with Backrest), Master Massage Tables Lightweight Wooden Handy Folding Massage Stool, Burgundy, Nathan James Kira Counter Bar Stool Set of 2 Leather Cushion Metal Frame, 24" with Backrest, Gray/Silver, Amazon Brand – Ravenna Home Modern Counter Stool with Back, 38 Inch Height, Beige, Set of 2, Acko Folding Step Stool Lightweight Plastic Step Stool - 11" Height - 2 Pack - Foldable Step Stool for Kids and Adults,Non Slip Folding Stools for Kitchen Bathroom Bedroom (Pink, 2 Pack), Be&xn Folding barstools, 28 inch High Stool Without Backs Plastic Pub Chair Counter bar Stool Chair for bar Home-Blue H72xW31cm(28x12inch), Folding Camping Chair Stool Backpack with Cooler Insulated Picnic Bag, Hiking Camouflage Seat Table Bag Camping Gear for Outdoor Indoor Fishing Travel Beach BBQ, INBESK Folding Camping Chair Stool Backpack, with Cooler Insulated Picnic Bag, Hiking Camo Ultralight Seat Table Bag Camping Gear for Outdoor Indoor Fishing Travel Beach BBQ (Camouflage), Utopia Home Foldable Step Stool for Kids - 11 Inches Wide and 8 Inches Tall - Holds Up to 300 lbs - Lightweight Plastic Design (Black, Pack of 1), TravelChair C-Series Slacker Folding Tripod, BigTron Ultralight Backpack Stool Combo - Compact Lightweight Backpack and Portable Folding Cooler Chair- Perfect for Camping Fishing Hiking Picnic Outdoor Watching Sports Events BBQ, Sposuit Retractable Folding Stools - Lightweight Simple Portable Telescoping Stool, Max Load 400LB Collapsible Foldable Stool for Outdoor Travel Camping Climbing Fishing Hiking, KUTON Folding Stool, Portable Stool Load Capacity to 330lbs, Camping Stool Adjustable Max.18'' Height, Collapsible Stool with Lightweight 2.2lbs, Telescopic Stool for Adult & Kids, 2 Pack, NEOGEAR Folding Step Stools & Faucet Extenders for Kids 2-Pack (Green), Varier Move Tilting Saddle Stool (Dark Blue Revive Fabric with Natural Ash Base), Christopher Knight Home Avondale Backless Bar Stools, 2-Pcs Set, Brown, ALPHA CAMP Oversized Mesh Back Camping Folding Chair Heavy Duty Support 350 LBS Collapsible Steel Frame Quad Chair Padded Arm Chair with Cup Holder Portable for Outdoor, B FSOBEIIALEO Velvet Storage Ottoman with Seat Back, Folding Storage Chair for Living Room, Space-Saving Room Organizer Cubes, Toy Chest Storage Cubes Box (Pink, Medium), Acko Black 18 Inches Non Slip Folding Step Stool for Kids and Adults with Handle, Industrial Swivel Bar Stools Height Adjustable.

Boca Veggie Crumbles, Mayfair Bed Frame, Light In Hebrew Means Knowledge, Finnish Verb Conjugation Practice, 6 Inch Belt Sander For Sale, Crispy Beer Batter Onion Rings, Pumpkin Cream Cheese Swirl Bread, Institute Of Management Studies Noida,