Loved it. The place is quirky and filled with Frankenstein paraphernalia. Frankenstein Edinburgh, 3 FLOORS - 3 BARS 1 MONSTER EXPERIENCE, Whether a stag party, hen do or birthday party, Frankenstein is the place to be. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. We didn't have food so can't comment on that. We hope you'll be back again to visit soon, and maybe even try some of our delicious food.Kind regards,Frankenstein Management Team. We are glad you enjoyed your visit, and we hope you will return again soon.Kind regards,Frankenstein Management Team, This bar was great before the need for security but after seeing someone on the dance floor making every female in the building uncomfortable, the security were just brilliant. Frankenstein’s - Edinburgh EH1 1EN Monster Jobs at Frankenstein’s. Highlight of the fringe ❤️, Hi there,Thank you for your review. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Hi there,Thank you for your feedback. Own or manage this property? Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. We'd like to apologise for your bad experience, we strive to have a high standard of customer service so this is disappointing for us to hear. 98 reviews of Frankenstein & Bier Keller "I absolutely loved this place when working at the Fringe as it was over the road from our venue. We hope you'll be back again to visit soon, and maybe even try some of our delicious food.Kind regards,Frankenstein Management Team. A fantastic bar and restaurant. Frankenstein Pub, Edinburgh: See 1,056 unbiased reviews of Frankenstein Pub, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #875 of 2,297 restaurants in Edinburgh. Come there a bit tipsy to enjoy the atmosphere and dancing. 5 – 21 September 2019 Perth Theatre, Perth. However were put off by the sticky floors and inexperienced bar tenders. We're glad you enjoyed your visit and hope you will return again soon.Kind regards,Frankenstein Management Team. This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC. Map updates are paused. I didn’t get the name of the guy on the door but he was genuinely lovely and I felt very very safe drinking and letting loose in this bar because I knew I would be taken care of if i needed it. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. We hope you will return in the future.Kind regards,Frankenstein Management Team. 28 October – 2 November 2019 New Theatre, Cardiff. It is located in a huge old church and made to look like Frankenstein's lair. FRANKENSTEIN UK TOUR. We agree that our security team are a great asset to the venue and we're glad that they could assist you on the night. Equidistant between Edinburgh’s historic, cultural centre and the vibrant, trendy nearby neighbourhood of Leith, these modern student flats provide the best of both worlds. Open until the early hours to provide you with nights that you truly won't forget. D.L. We didn't have food so can't comment on that. Best Edinburgh Nightlife for Students: Frankenstein. Frankenstein Pub: Student bar - See 1,057 traveler reviews, 334 candid photos, and great deals for Edinburgh, UK, at Tripadvisor. Getting around Edinburgh for students. After looking online at the cocktails i knew i wanted a Dr Frankenstein,unfortunately that was off the menu but did have another 2 which were lovely! Discover the dark side of Scotland's capital on a historical walking tour that covers Edinburgh’s morbid past. Shelley started writing the story when she was 18, and the first edition was published anonymously in London on 1 January 1818, when she was 20. Frankenstein; or, The Modern Prometheus is an 1818 novel written by English author Mary Shelley (1797–1851) that tells the story of Victor Frankenstein, a young scientist who creates a sapient creature in an unorthodox scientific experiment. Map updates are paused. We are glad you enjoyed your visit, and we hope you will return again soon.Kind regards,Frankenstein Management Team, This bar was great before the need for security but after seeing someone on the dance floor making every female in the building uncomfortable, the security were just brilliant. Working over three floors and running three bars, the team here at Frankenstein’s serve tourists, stag and hen parties and students, among many other customers. Hi there,Thank you for your feedback. more. We'd like to apologise for your bad experience, we strive to have a high standard of customer service so this is disappointing for us to hear. We like to take on board any comments as we strive to be better. Nice quick service and staff were polite but only issue was the minging toilets, very small and dirty, Hi there,Thank you for your feedback. 1 September – 12 October 2019 Belgrade Theatre, Coventry. We hope you will return in the future.Kind regards,Frankenstein Management Team. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.

Porter Cable Sander 20v, 18747 Redland Rd, San Antonio, Tx 78259, Ikea Latex Mattress Reddit, Ina Garten Pancakes Buttermilk, Screen Size Of 13 Inch Macbook Air Pixel,