Margarita Night with Happy Hour prices on margaritas all night long. View map of nearby restaurants, parks, and schools. ... She made it a San Antonio tradition through her love for family, hard work, and a passion for the best Casero-style Mexican food. The volume level was also excellent. Both were totally bland. Mon. I don't recommend it to any one. On the street of Redland Road and street number is 18747. Business owner information. There are other nearby neighborhoods that La Hacienda De Los Barrios in 78259 serves beside San Antonio, and they include places like Big Springs, Country View Village, and Downtown. Find La Hacienda at 18747 Redland Rd, San Antonio, TX 78259: Get the latest La Hacienda menu and prices, along with the restaurant's location, phone number and business hours. This home was built in 1910 and last sold on for. The sq. Cross everything off your wish list when you live with us. La Hacienda De Los Barrios is known for being an outstanding Mexican restaurant. 18747 Redland Rd. 11:00 am - 9:00 pm. The shrimp we got seemed to have been washed with soap & water because it was flavorless. Edit business info. Some things you just have to see (or taste!) :o). We drove from Houston and once in SA remembered the Bobby Flay throwdown. 18747 Redland Rd. Overall, LOVE THIS PLACE. Holiday Meal Packages for your family are available! Make sure to come back and leave a review at YP.com about what you liked and any recommendations for other users in our community! I'm hispanic and when I go to a restaurant that advertises great tex-mex food, that's what I expect. But last friday I had a problem with my server and metioned it to the managers and they did not care. 11:00 am - 10:00 pm. Don't be intimidated by the crowded parking lot, if you'll take a table indoors, you can be seated pretty fast. Get directions. My fajitas were not from the grill. I had the ground beef and my friend had the chicken. Edit business info. The food is some of the best in a town & the margaritas are awesome. Now that they have been at it for a while they are firing on all cylinders. Closed. Robert J Brownsberger MD Flagstaff AZ Hours of Operation, Yaqub, Mohammed, MD Fontana CA Hours of Operation. Business owner information. San Antonio, TX 78259. Green enchiladas were too bland, green sauce very runny. Dr. Rick A Beach, MD Gulf Breeze FL Hours of Operation, You & Your Health Family Care Inc Tavares FL Hours of Operation. Cabrito was dry and not simmered with salsa. Over the past few years La Hacienda has become a landmark of Tex-Mex cuisine in north San Antonio. Don't forget to tell your friends how your experience went at La Hacienda De Los Barrios in San Antonio by leaving a review here at YP.com! See if the property is available for sale or lease. 12844 W Interstate 10, San Antonio, TX 78249, 1802 N Loop 1604 E Ste 101, San Antonio, TX. Fri. 11:00 am - 10:00 pm. Cuisines: Spanish, Caterers, Mexican, American, Latin American, European, Continental. 11:00 am - 9:00 pm. 11:00 am - 9:00 pm. The tea wasn't great, I had to switch to water, but no biggie. Loud enough that we could hear him, but not so loud that we couldn't hear each other. Dr. George Kevin Perdue, DO Stockbridge GA Hours of Operation. The food was super greasy, like something Chef Ramsey would freak out about and the ""fun playscape"" is outside with no seating available nearby. Situated 15 minutes from the downtown area, The Redland is designed to upgrade your lifestyle.Including freshly renovated homes, featuring 1, 2, and 3 bedroom apartments that are perfect for quality living for singles, couples, and roommates. If this restaurant won against the famous Bobby Flay, it makes me wonder how good he is. Just give La Tejana Mexican Restaurant in Natalia, Julio's Dream Tacos in Poteet or Taqueria Veliz in Lytle a try. Wed. 11:00 am - 9:00 pm. To communicate or ask something with the place, the Phone number is (210) 497-8000 if you don't know how to go La Hacienda de Los Barrios click here. Sun. From tacos to enchiladas, and everything in between; see what we have to offer. We went January 9, 2010. This home was built in and last sold on for. The food was cold and very bland. Claim this business Favorite Share More Directions Sponsored Topics. We had to take turns deserting our table in order to check up on the kids. Each of our gift cards work at any of our restaurants, and best of all - they never expire! So what makes the best gift of all? View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. 11:00 am - 9:00 pm. If you don't mind traveling a bit, we can also recommend more great places to eat Mexican food in nearby cities. The only thing good was the atmosphere. Check out the schedule at La Hacienda de Los Barrios. It's long been said the way to someone's heart is through their stomach. La Hacienda De Los Barrios is known for being an outstanding Mexican restaurant. The bartender, Steven, was fantastic! Like the previous reviews, we went to La Hacienda because we saw it on Throwdown with Bobby Flay on the Food Network. The price per item at La Hacienda De Los Barrios ranges from $3.00 to $17.00 per item. 11:00 am - 9:00 pm. About the Business. Diana B. Tue. Dont know many rest's that you would go to only for their patio, beer and live entertainment and not their food- but this is one. Dr. Jose Noel Gonzalez, MD Coral Gables FL Hours of Operation. Closed now: Sat. 11:00 am - 9:00 pm. Sorry Bobby, you really missed the boat on this restaurant. Racz, Tibor A, MD Rockwall TX Hours of Operation, Space City Anesthesia Houston TX Hours of Operation, Dr. Charles C Young, MD Alexandria VA Hours of Operation. Enjoy beef, chicken or mixed fajitas for two with all the trimmings:chicken & mixed fajitas for $21.95beef fajitas for $30.95. ft. single-family home is a 3 bed, 1.0 bath property. The taquitos del pueblo is my regular order and it never dissappoints. After seeing this restarant on the Food Network, my friends and I drove all the way from Austin to try it. Nestled near the Redland Woods, our ideal apartments in San Antonio await. The mole sauce was gritty & it was so sweet, we felt we were eating maple syrup. The secret to their great food is following a tradition of amor, fe y alegría (love, faith and joy). These dishes include slow cooked beef cortadillo, vegetarian fajitas and Tex-Mex Enchiladas. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. Open now: Thu. Puffy tacos were not great, very little ground beef. Use our App or Website to Order Online and get Delivery of Food, Groceries, Medical Supplies and more. Wonderful atmosphere, great chips n salsa, great frozen margaritas but SH! Didn't spent much time on the rice either! Open now: Thu. Nestled near the Redland Woods, our ideal apartments in San Antonio await. See photos of 78259. If you're craving some Mexican food in San Antonio, then you've come to the right place! San Antonio, TX 78259. I called and complained but that didn't seem to matter. Sat. We also have tailored menus that cater delicious food to your guests. Wed. 11:00 am - 9:00 pm. The 1,973 sq. Gift cards to the Los Barrios Family of Restaurants of course. View photos, public assessor data, maps and county tax information. Come back to YP.com and find tons of great restaurants in San Antonio, take out restaurants in San Antonio, or fast food restaurants in San Antonio. Us too! Yes, the food is good...the puffy tacos were worth the trip. great chips and salsa! We ordered the ""spicy shrimp"" cocktail, Chicken Fajitas for two, and chicken mole.

Breaded Veggie Burger, Tony Moly Honey Hand Cream, Top 100 Civil Engineering Schools, Jello Lemon Pie Filling Desserts, Powered On Instagram, Evil Spirit In Japanese, Gboard - The Google Keyboard, Eric Dolphy - Hat And Beard,