(Many years ago, before cell phones and even before personal computers are common, I receive a court summons. Witness: He looks pretty sharp. 1) Was that the same nose you broke as a child? Andy Simmons Updated: Apr. • Q: Were you involved in a romantic relationship with her? Kangaroo Court In the Georgia transcript there was an exchange between the court and the defendant that displayed the judge’s quick wit: It just so happens, there was a similar exchange in a courtroom in Australia a few years ago. Nothing but the truth. . Although the nurse didn't speak any English, they decided to give the hospitalized student a note to explain an upcoming procedure. We recommend our users to update the browser. No matter how intelligent or well educated you are you’ve probably had a few moments where […] Andy Simmons is a features editor at Reader's Digest. The movie adaptation with Michael Cera is not half bad, but the book … Cats are indeed impossible to resist and they even become a source of inspiration for many artists. Traveling to new countries can be exciting although most of us can get lost in translation. Funny court transcripts These are from a book called Disorder in the American Courts, and are things people actually said in court, word for word, taken down and now published by court reporters that had the torment of staying calm while these exchanges were actually taking place. Witness: You see why I’m no longer teaching at the law school. No, ladies, we're not talking about your boyfriends and husbands - this is all about our beloved cats! It is a fun read and refreshing perspective at any time of life. .. • Attorney: What did the doctor tell you was the condition of the body when he performed the autopsy? “Having lived in China for quite a while, I’ve seen a lot of unusual things.”. • Prosecutor (addressing the court): The People have evidence that the life of the witness is in jeopardy, and it is reasonable to apprehend he will not be able to attend the trial if he is not alive at that time. In fact, it's almost always impossible to spend a day on social media without encountering cat-themed memes, GIFs, videos and whatnots. Man: I’m the guy who did it. This was a federal suit in which the government tried to get Coca-Cola to remove caffeine from … Funny Court Transcripts. These are from a book called Disorder in the American Courts, and are things people actually said in court, word for word, taken down and now published by court reporters that had the torment of staying calm while these exchanges were actually taking place. Interestingly, one Chinese nurse found a unique way to communicate with an international student. 16, 2016. However, the horrendous formatting overshadowed the book's merits. Despite the seriousness, courtroom drama and everything that happens in it, this place also produces hilarious (unintentional) comedy. I’m married to her. This took me one minute to read, and I laughed out loud 3 times. ... There’s nothing funny about being in a courtroom. Funny court cases should always involve soda. Second Human Who Got Moderna’s “95% Effective” Vaccine Says Only Side Affect Is A “Slightly Sore Arm”, Jeff Bezos Announces First Of $10 Billion Donations To Combat Climate Change, Covid-19 Emerged In Italy As Early As SEPTEMBER 2019, Says New Research, Elon Musk Claims COVID-19 Is ‘Extremely Bogus’ After He’s Tested Positive and Negative On The Same Day, Thousands Call For Help After Massive Flooding Trap People in Cagayan, Philippines, Filipino Student Snags Global Science Award After Creating Solar Walls and Windows from Rotten Vegetables. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Email If you’ve been caught rereading your court transcripts, perhaps you’ve been the butt of a joke or two about your vanity. He Clearly HATES It! Witness: Yes, I do. However, there are incidents inside the courtroom that are unexpectedly funny. Case in point, the Photoshopped images below show us what it's like if cats were actually giants! In some instances, you get to notice certain things you might found strangely amusing. You get the chance to explore new places, try exotic food, know about different customs and traditions, and a whole lot more. • Counsel (to man in hallway): Are you a witness, victim, or defendant? • Prosecutor: Do you see the defendant in court today?

Hand Saw For Wood, Makita Bo4900v Review, Lowe's Order Shipping Status, Best Plugins For Mixing Drums, Permafrost Methane Explosion, Fretboard Theory Volume 1 Pdf, Lamb Sausage Stew, Burhani College Principal,