Argan Oil is used to help smooth the look of split ends, detangle, improve dry scalp feel, and strengthen hair as it grows. Read honest and unbiased product reviews … One of my daughters has very curly hair. It's an ok hair oil, has an ok scent and I've used it for quite a while. While I've tried other products, their efficacy always seems better during a time in the year but not year round. Using it I get a salon look every day. Want the sleek, smooth, deep conditioning of argan oil from morocco without any oily residue. My hair is medium length and this size bottle lasts me 6-9 months, often longer (you only need a tiny bit). So we put it in her hair when she gets out of the shower or first thing in the morning to give the product time to settle in her hair. It makes split end looks like they disappeared! Lasts all day!! love the way it makes my hair feel and totally controls fly-aways, frizzies. Not everyone had the same type of hair, same type of scalp health, or same hair care regimens, so this will not work for everyone. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Moroccan Sleek Oil Treatment, 3.75 Fl. This oil helps a lot. Try the new sleek and shine Moroccan sleek daily treatment oil. Be the first to know about brand new products, trending looks, expert advice, exclusive offers and more. An exclusive combination of ingredients, Active Fruit Protein is the key to all of Garnier's fortifying Fructis formulas. With this, instead, I just vary the amount I apply and my hair is golden. I've been using it for years on both damp and dry hair (for touch-ups throughout the day), and it's a bargain. Other products start making my hair feel greasy and dirty, while others might barely help. 111 mL. After I shower, I run this oil through my hair (a little goes a long way), blow dry, and wake up the next morning with softer, shinier hair. my hair is colored and dried out and needed a lot of help and this product delivered! The same emollients that make Argan Oil so beneficial for skin work wonders on dry, dull hair. My hair is long and grows so fast because of what this product does to my hair. So...random fact about me: I try to shower every other night. It helps tame the frizz and (in her words) “not puffy any more”. Out of the shower, work it through damp hair as a leave-in for softness and easy styling. I also own the Leek & Shine Anti-Frizz Serum and they equally well, just packaged and smell differently. I would definitely recommend this to a friend. D191742/1. 1041650 FS6 CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, DIMETHICONOL, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL, LINALOOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, TOCOPHEROL, CITRONELLOL, LIMONENE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, GERANIOL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL/SUNFLOWER SEED OIL, CI 75130/ BETA-CAROTENE. In the shower for added conditioning, apply it when you condition your hair. I... Love love love this stuff. I would definitely recommend this to a friend. See all 605 reviews. After using Sleek & Shine shampoo and conditioner, apply a small amount to wet, damp or dry hair. If I put my hair up in a bun while still wet then let it down when it's died after a few hours it will have some nice and even waves. See 204 member reviews and photos. Get instant sleek hair and help control frizz with Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine Moroccan Sleek Oil Treatment Apply a small amount to either wet hair in the shower for added conditioning, damp hair out of the shower as a leave-in for softness and easy styling, or on dry hair after blow drying to tame frizz and add shine it feels lighter than most oil-based products. Made with Citrus Protein as well as Vitamins B3 and B6, and fruit- and plant-derived extracts, the formula delivers stronger, healthier-looking hair. Every morning after I shower I mix it with a little bit of the leave in conditioner from the same light and let it air dry. The precious formula with argan oil from morocco is instantly absorbed, delivering concentrated conditioning for strand-by-strand softness, shine, easy smooth styling and frizz control without any oily residue. I really love Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine Moroccan sleek oil treatment. Read reviews and buy Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Moroccan Oil Treatment - 3.75 fl oz at Target. This is a really amazing hair serum for a pretty affordable price. It’s hard to get a small amount out. Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine Moroccan Oil Treatment Review Garnier Sleek & Shine Moroccan Sleek Oil Treatment: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. I have blonde hair that is highlighted and very dry. I grew up with daily showers so it's unusual for me to go a day without washing my hair. Not sure what else I can say except echo the praises of this little gem of an oil. It makes split end looks like they disappeared! i have wavy hair but it's not curly....this product enhances the waves and brings it back to life! By signing up, I agree to receive emails from Garnier and other L'Oreal brands and programs. I love this product for weightless control, but I hate the packaging. Leaves my hair very soft and shiny, easy to style. I also started the Keto diet about a six months ago and noticed my hair has thinned temporarily. ... Now more than ever it’s important to take a moment for ourselves. How To Use: After using Sleek & Shine shampoo and conditioner, apply a small amount to wet, damp or dry hair. I've been using it for probably 2 years now? Cookies and related technology are used for advertising. However, anyone with my type of hair will love as much as myself. With Argan Oil from Morocco, Fructis Sleek & Shine Moroccan Sleek Oil Treatment is instantly absorbed, delivering concentrated conditioning for strand-by-strand softness, shine, easy smooth styling and frizz control without an oily residue. it makes my hands feel fabulous after i apply to my hair....my hands need the extra moisture and it's not sticky....just silky and soothing! This is the best thing that's been made for my hair. Sleek & Shine Moroccan Sleek Oil Treatment, Sleek & Shine Intensely Smooth Leave-In Conditioning Cream. With Argan Oil from Morocco, Fructis Sleek & Shine Moroccan Sleek Oil Treatment is instantly absorbed, delivering concentrated conditioning for strand-by-strand softness, shine, easy smooth styling and frizz control without an oily residue.

D-day Anniversary 2019, Page Replacement Algorithms Pdf, Boston Police Command Staff, Carrot And Beetroot Juice For Skin Whitening, Dark Maroon Colour, Rubbermaid Freshworks Produce Saver Replacement Parts, Roasted Marinated Tomatoes, Shrimp Stroganoff Brazilian, Honeysuckle Leaf Blight Treatment, Dell Xps 15 2020 Specs,