Marlee contacted tech support and was able to ship a transformer to me at no cost. I sent her a couple of pictures and a brief explanation of The problem I was dealing with. I also got the key pad, an extra remote and the bar that's buried by my driveway to automatically open my gate upon leaving. If you can screw in a light bulb... you are good-to-go!More importantly the service so far has been spot on. The operator was determined broken and followed by a promise of next day delivery, which they failed, and instead it was ground shipping (a week later). This review is for the chicken coop battery operated door opener.Allocate plenty of time to plan and install this product. I ordered two Ghost Controls openers for my dual gates. We wanted to take a moment to say we couldn't be happier with Johnathan and Matt from support for Ghost controls. I recommend this gate without reservation! Wonderful service and a pleasant change from what I have encountered from other companies. I bought my dual system last year for my new home , just installed it 4/13/2019. We design and manufacture low voltage (DC), solar-optimized openers and accessories designed for do-it-yourself installation and minimum maintenance. These guys spank mighty mule hands down! I had already bought my Ghost openers, (3) to be exact, and after installing one I had a few question about my next install which was going to be a little different. Install was easy and everything works great! I am a homeowner that likes DIY. They have on line videos that are very helpful for you to better understand, if needed. We use this gate a lot. The installation was easy for the most part until I tried to connect the wiring harness to the batteries. These guys focus on making sure their customers have a quality product! My 10 year old loves it the best. I would highly recommend Ghost Controls for their quality, and customer service. As I researched for our gate opener I read reviews on Ghost Control and Mighty Mule. Easy install with great videos. Sales was very helpful in recommending items needed and which I did not need to purchase based on questions to which I responded. I did have to get a component replaced (my fault) which the company took care of for me. I found the 8-5pm service to be not very convenient for me, since I have to be in front of the gate to troubleshoot. I just purchased a DTP1XP Marlee Dranzik was my sales associate and was friendly and knowledgeable. It'll be handy to have when you need it. Excellent service when I contacted tech support for an issue during setup. The installation was very easy and the instructions clear. This is our conversation copied from the Chat Window:Chat started at 8:57 AMMHello, my name is Marlee! I read the material before buying and saw it worked with most cars from 2015 but I was hopeful but not surprised when it didn't work. Since we installed the coop, we have not lost a one and the chickens are great. Another 5 stars, zombie lock works perfectly. I love the gate opener and encourage other to invest in it. Glenn and Melody Guider. I would highly recommend Ghost Controls. Well thought out engineering and easy to install with simple hand tools. The gate opener and other products are top notch . I had two instancesd where lightning damaged the main board, the board in the arm, the antenna amplifier board and the alarm speaker. Additionally, the same tech called me back a few days later to make sure that the problem was resolved. He was fantastic! If you are looking for a great product that the company will stand behind, you will not one better than GHOST CONTROLS. This product has been been amazing for my family. PS. + A few weeks after the original installation of gate opener and satisfied its a great product, I invested in & added the Zombie Lock. The gate it’s self was nice and easy to install and worked perfectly during the day. Life’s too short for noisy, temperamental gate openers. The few times we have had issues, tech support has been right there to send new parts or talk us through the situation. I ordered a double gate system and will be ordering another for the other gate on my property. The problem continued and Jonathan called me and we decided to replace my one battery with 2 new batteries. Electronics are ALL plug-and-play! I called the company and told them what the problem was, I had to do a couple tests, they said the controller was bad and sent me a new one. I found the 8-5pm service to be not very convenient for me, since I have to be in front of the gate to troubleshoot. Contacted tech support due to problem installing driveway sensor, problem was due to user error. We continue to be extremely pleased with our Ghost gate opening systems and the excellent customer service provided by tech support. The product is quality and easy to install. Had an issue with the automatic closer and made a call to the Tallahassee office and got people that genuinely cared about customer service. I do not own any stock in this company and I don't work there.But I do like their gate openers!! From start to finish we could not ask for a better product and better customer service. DTP1 Single Kit) Thanks for a perfect customer service experience. You, or anyone with the link, can use it to retrieve your Cart at any time. Super easy to deal with and helpful. Was an amazing product for 350 days, then on day 351 the gate would not open. Excellent customer service! We recently had issue where we had a car run into the one of the gates on a dual gate system. Monday a Tech call and helped us troubleshoot the problem. The installer did not seem to have a clue, but thought it might be a bad battery. It was nice to have someone on the phone that can pull some strings for the benefit of their company and the customer. :). The system functions wonderful once I corrected my errors. Since posting, we had an issue with a couple of our cows getting into a scuffle and breaking the black plastic housing on the gate arm, so I called tech support to determine the best course of repair. I researched, compared and analyzed Ghost Controls products (and others) for a long time, in the end, Ghost Controls has the best reviews,installation manual and selection of accessories.If you're tired of opening and closing gates, especially in the rain,cold,snow and darkness...just buy it, you'll appreciate your remote control gate opener everyday. Ghost Controls is the industry leader in innovative, reliable automatic gate openers for gates of all sizes and uses. Maintenance is easy, so far the unit has worked perfectly. All super easy.Wow, cant say enough good things about this whole system. Great product. Sometimes a question which they answer quickly, thanks Ricky L. Have not installed yet but am thrilled about the customer service from the sales team(Danny). They responded and even called back to check and make sure it was working. We have reach out to Ghost and where greeted with an answering service asking us to leave a message. Excellent support from Ghost! My gate is about 1/4 mile from my house, and I can stand on my front porch with line of sight to the gate and the remote will open/close the gate from there, which is pretty impressive.

Pasta Aglio E Olio Babish, Williams College Niche, Do Babies Need Fluoride, Phd Chemical Engineering Salary South Africa, Assassins Creed Odyssey Types Of Ships, Green Chutney For Chaat, G Phrygian Scale, Meatball Stroganoff Without Sour Cream,