xo. I definitely recommend all the optional add ins! Or maybe it’s that certain diets are right for certain phenotypes. So glad you enjoy this recipe, Sophia! We dumped all of the ingredients in the Vitamix and put it on the hot soup setting. It was exactly what I needed and absolutely delicious! Olive oil is good too (not that I’d like it for this recipe). The recipe below … I did minus the oil, but next time I will add it. I tried your version, and the coconut oil makes it next level flavourful/creamy/satisfying! The recipe is lovely the way it is. This is very yummy and comforting but a little tip: if you’re the type that enjoys spices, do yourself a favor and use fresh ginger from the start, strain it out at the end. And I didn’t strain a thing. Researching anything and following only the one you want to follow is your choice. I do want to share some modifications – I used 1 can of organic coconut milk – there was just a tiny bit left after the 1-1/2 C so I threw it in. That looks good but contains wayyy to much fat. Get the amazing health benefits of turmeric with this vegan turmeric latte recipe! Add more sweetener to taste or more turmeric or ginger for intense spice + flavor. Loving this recipe! Delicious! So glad you liked it so much . I added clove (about 1 tsp), more ginger to taste and cinnamon sticks and ground cinnamon. Thanks for all of your amazing recipes! Amazing!!! Whoop! I made this using a 10oz can oF whole fat coconut milk and about 1tbsp fresh ginger peeled and cut into chunks. I followed the recipe exactly…using unsweet soy milk and honey as the sweetner. Haven’t had an episode since using this! Yummy with a kick! ☺I substituted local ghee for coconut oil. I made enough for a few days. It’s super helpful for us and other readers. Very nice, comforting and tasty drink. Thanks. (I avoided the oil, as the coconut milk had enough coconut oil by itself.) It takes the place of coffee or tea for me. Now that i am drinking it, and seeing how wonderful it tastes, i know it won’t be difficult to have some every day and really give it a chance to work. Then I omitted the coconut oil. I know this sounds cheesy but I just felt instantly “good” while drinking this. I already spend sooo much time perusing your recipes in written form as it is! It’s better to use unsweetened plant milk to make this recipe, but if you use sweetened milk you can just omit maple syrup or add less of it instead. We’re so glad you enjoy it, Lucy! Absolutely smoothe, creamy and delicious. The tablespoon of maple syrup was the perfect amount of sweetness! lots of pepper and lots of ginger! I never heard of CHOCOLATE golden milk, but, mmmmmmm. Xo. A warm cup of each fills my belly with warmth and happiness, just the right amount of spices, and health benefits to boast :) thanks for reading! It’s very warm and comforting on a wet winter day. I’ve tried using both fresh and ground turmeric and have to say ground is better in terms of flavor! The first is, do you know if making this in a Vitamix or other high speed blender (which blends so fast it heats) would have any negative effect on the health benefits? Full fat coconut milk/almond milk combo ?? I love, love, love it and Hubs gives it two thumbs up too. I don’t know how I stumbled on this recipe but its absolutely great and my taste buds thank you. Found your recipe first doing a search for golden milk…I dont have to search any further! I was hesitant to use the turmeric because I don’t really like it, so I cut it to 1/4 a tsp (1serving) and I plan to work my way up to the full amount (for health benefits). Super creamy and delicious and this will definitely become a staple for me. If oil-free, consider using a coconut milk with at least some fat content (canned vs. boxed). I actually looked up purchasing “golden milk” powder that seemed pretty spendy and I wasn’t sure about the investment. Thanks for sharing! Thank you. I think black pepper needs to be used in order to increase the bioavailability of the tumeric, maybe add a bit of that too to be safe :-). I actually used all ‘whole’ oat milk, which was still super creamy. It’s so delicious and comforting. Glad it helps you feel well! I would probably add less oil next time, as I think the added oil in the barista oat milk and our small cups probably just amounted to needing less! You can also FOLLOW ME on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, and PINTEREST.

Dairy Farm Project Ppt, Main Tera Aashiq Hoon Mp4, Wilting Point And Field Capacity, Animal Crossing Weather Sync, Little Tokyo Drink Menu, Watercress Vs Arugula, Newman's Own Oil And Vinegar, Panera Fuji Apple Salad Dressing Nutrition, How Much Methane Do Sheep Produce,