I swear this recipe is almost fool-proof, and it’s super addicting, you’ll want it all the time. While stated above we bake ours at 357 for about 50-55 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees. Place chicken legs in gallon resealable plastic bag. Add more, Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Preheat oven to 375, line a 9"x13" baking dish with tin foil, set aside. It really pairs well with chicken and 2. https://www.blessthismessplease.com/5-ingredient-slow-cooker-chicken-legs Instructions In a large bowl whisk the BBQ sauce, grape jelly, garlic and black pepper. There are so many different fun recipe you can use to make with chicken drumsticks, that this one is just the tip of the ice berg, but I would absolutely start here! In a 9″x13″ baking dish lined with tinfoil add your chicken breasts and sprinkle with salt and pepper. If you’ve tried these HONEY BBQ BAKED CHICKEN DRUMSTICKS or any other recipe on my site, let me know in the comment section how it turned out, we love hearing from our readers! Always pat dry your drumsticks before baking. These are the larger chicken dummies, but if you are baking smaller ones you can likely reduce the time to about 35-40 minutes, just as long as the internal temperature remains the same and safe to eat. Let’s just say that the possibilities are endless, just like the possibilities are endless with these Baked Chicken Drumsticks. Cook on LOW for 6 hours. If I had to choose a meat, it would be chicken all day everyday and thats the truth. 2 jars of grape jelly. New Collection. Put jelly evenly over chicken, then pour chili sauce over top. Yes I know it’s totally not traditional, but it really makes the sauce what it is, sweet and delicious with just a little bit of kick from the BBQ sauce, absolutely perfect. 3 pounds chicken wings or chicken drumettes. In a medium bowl, add all your ingredients, except the chicken wings. Bake in oven 50-55 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees, basting and rotating often. Sign Up / Log In My Feed Articles Meal Planner New Pantry-Ready Recipes New Browse Yummly Pro Guided Recipes Thanksgiving New Hanukkah New Smart Thermometer. These Honey BBQ Baked Chicken Drumsticks have a secret ingredient in them, and I’m going to tell you what that is….grape jelly. Broil for a few minutes on each side to crisp up before serving. Place, SUGAR COOKIES FOR ROLLING (COOKING SCHOOL), LAST MAC N CHEESE RECIPE YOU'LL EVER MAKE. We chose to do do Honey BBQ because 1. In a small sauce pan add your bbq sauce, honey and bbq sauce. Whisk over medium heat until jelly is just melted and everything is combined and smooth. You can use skin on or off drumsticks, personal preference. Now we use the larger sized chicken drumsticks found in stores, we found ours at Walmart in a 5lb bag, they are fresh and larger, but you can use smaller ones as well for this recipe. Baste repeatedly throughout the cooking process, it makes a lot of sauce and you want that chicken to soak up as much goodness as you can. Pour half of BBQ marinade over chicken legs. Filed Under: Chicken, Main Dish Tagged With: bbq, chicken, I’ve always loved chicken legs and these was the yummiest of all., I’ve always loved Chicken Legs no matter how you fix them, these are one of the yummiest I’ve had. Brown chicken in oil. Brush with reserved sauce before cutting into … We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. The perfect weeknight dinner! Chicken is one of my most favorite things ever. Your email address will not be published. 1 teaspoon fresh garlic. by Tornadough Alli October 11, 2019 2 Comments. Saved Recipes. Required fields are marked *. Instructions. If you want that perfectly easy recipe for dinnertime then you need to whip up this Honey BBQ Chicken Drumstick recipe! While I love all types of meats, chicken has to be hands down the easiest to work with and you can make a variety of things with it suck as Baked Chicken and Rice, Oven Fried Chicken or this Ranch Baked Breaded Chicken! We like to use fresh never frozen drumsticks for this recipe. The sauce baked up and creates a nice sweet and sticky coating for your chicken that is divine. 1/2 cup honey. You can use skin on or skin of drumsticks depending on how you prefer. 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper. How much simpler can a recipe get than this one? Using only 5-6 ingredients in the whole recipe it is simple to whip up and can feed a family. Pour sauce over the top and toss to coat. Bake 40 to 50 min. Coat, In large pot add first ... thick. Mix the jelly and catsup, then pour over chicken. Pour your sauce over the top, toss to coat and bake at 375 for about 50-55 minutes, basting and turning multiple times throughout then broil for a few minutes on each side until golden. The Best Grape Jelly Chicken Recipes on Yummly | Slow Cooker Grape Jelly Chicken Wings, Grape Jelly Sloppy Joes, Homemade Grape Jelly Meatballs Appetizer. 2 bottles of chili sauce. Beat well. The reason I love this recipe is so much is because the ease of it, and my whole family loves chicken, so it’s really a win-win for everyone involved. It is a super simple flavor combination that whips up in minutes. Easy, delicious and filling these Honey BBQ Baked Chicken Drumsticks use 5 ingredients and come together in under an hour. Step-by-Step Place chicken in crockpot. We use larger drumsticks, you can use smaller as well, as long as you use 2.5 lbs. In saucepan add your bbq sauce, honey and jelly and heat over medium heat and whisk until jelly is … Grease baking pan. , Your email address will not be published. In saucepan add your bbq sauce, honey and jelly and heat over medium heat and whisk until jelly is melted and mixture is smoothe. Place in a crock-pot. or until chicken is done (165ºF). Add your chicken drumsticks into prepared pan and sprinkle with salt and pepper. 1 teaspoon ground ginger. … You can also follow along with me on PINTEREST, FACEBOOK and INSTAGRAM to see more amazing recipes and what shenanigans I’m getting into! If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. Cook on low for 8-10 hours.

Linguiça Calabresa Churrasco, Conceptual Model Maker, Economics Degree Salary, Lemon Drizzle Icing, Klondike Neapolitan Calories, When A Girl Gives You A Gift For No Reason, Prayer Before Surgery Catholic, Art And Revolution Trotsky,