Wilderness Lane says it all. This 3BR 2BA , white cedar, Hilltop Log home was built in 2001 and offers privacy & peace & quiet. General form error. 35 Wilderness Lane, Bowdoinham, ME 04008. Yes, I would like more information from Coldwell Banker. View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place. Coldwell Banker and the Coldwell Banker logos are trademarks of Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. View this property at 101 Fisher Rd, Bowdoinham, ME 04008, View this property at 36 Main St, Bowdoinham, ME 04008, View this property at 0 Fisher Rd, Bowdoinham, ME 04008, View this property at 35 Wilderness Ln, Bowdoinham, ME 04008, View this property at 637-639 Post Rd, Bowdoinham, ME 04008, View this property at 414 Millay Rd, Bowdoinham, ME 04008, 20 Delcourt Woods Ln, Bowdoinham, ME 04008, View this property at 20 Delcourt Woods Ln, Bowdoinham, ME 04008. See, Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. Search the most complete Bowdoinham, ME real estate listings for sale & rent. The email or password you entered is incorrect. Please use and/or share my information with a Coldwell Banker agent to contact me about my real estate needs. All Rights Reserved. 15 homes for sale in Greater Bowdoinham, Sagadahoc County, ME priced from $50,000 to $499,000. 9 Houses For Sale in Bowdoinham, ME. © 2020 Coldwell Banker. Bowdoinham ME real estate listings updated every 15min. The Coldwell Banker® System is comprised of company owned offices which are owned by a subsidiary of Realogy Brokerage Group LLC and franchised offices which are independently owned and operated. Real estate agents affiliated with Coldwell Banker are independent contractor sales associates and are not employees of Coldwell Banker. Get in touch with a Bowdoinham real estate agent who can help you find the home of your dreams in Bowdoinham. and receive alerts when new properties are listed.Dismiss. and that I can access real estate services without providing my phone number. View 15 homes for sale in Bowdoinham, ME at a median listing price of $239,900. 637-639 Post Rd, Bowdoinham, ME 04008 View this property at 637-639 Post Rd, Bowdoinham, ME 04008 View pictures of homes, review sales history, and use our detailed filters to find the perfect place. View photos, see new listings, compare properties and get information on open houses. Real Estate Market Trends in Bowdoinham, ME Century 21 estimates the median home price in Bowdoinham is $321,950. Zillow has 18 homes for sale in Bowdoinham ME. Need more information? If you have feedback about an individual agent or office, please locate the office and contact the manager. Schedule tours and get more listing information with OJO. Take advantage of the clover leaf and highway visibility. This error applies to the full form. Short distance from nearby Topsham Fair Mall and Just 40 minutes north of Portland.AVAILABLE: Lot A $115,000 - Corner lot 7.24 +/- acres located on the west side of I-295. Refine your Bowdoinham real estate search results by price, property type, bedrooms, baths and other features. 6 single family homes for sale in Bowdoinham ME. Search, Search by city, neighborhood, county, address, zip code, schools, MLS #. Right now, there are 11 homes listed for sale in Bowdoinham, including 0 condos and 0 foreclosures. House For Sale. We can’t map any of the properties in your results. The median price home price in Bowdoinham is $219,900. Use filters to narrow your search by price, square feet, beds, and baths to find homes that fit your criteria. Comment Hi, Email AlertsSend me email alerts for this search. By clicking SUBMIT, I agree a Coldwell Banker Agent may contact me by phone or text message including by automated means about real estate services, Boundaries © 2014-2018 Pitney Bowes Inc. All rights reserved. View our Bowdoinham real estate offices and let us help you find the perfect property. A new affordable option from Home Partners of America. Coldwell Banker keeps you up to date with the latest Bowdoinham MLS listing - including new homes for sale, townhomes for sale, condos for sale, foreclosed homes for sale, and land for sale.

Collagen Rich Foods For Hair, Easy Snicker Salad, Dark Souls 3 How To Start Ashes Of Ariandel, Health Slogans For 2020, Usssa Pride Mascot, Branches Of Economics, Business Architecture Template,