Device info: Estimated value:: Total:: Edit. Shipping costs are not included. The screen is just as crisp and clear, the graphics card is super-powerful, and the casing is made from pure aluminium, instead of the aluminium/plastic mix that the other two models use. Learn More Add to basket. Explore HUAWEI MateBook X Pro, with a 13.9-inch display, light 1.39 kg body, 16GB+1TB storage, Windows 10 Home and more. What’s new? * All prices are in pound sterling and include VAT. Model: Alapmk Protective Case Cover For 13.9" Huawei Matebook X Pro 2018 / Huawei Matebook X Pro 2019 Series Laptop Warning:not Fit Matebook 14/MATEBOOK 13/MATEBOOK X/matebook D Red from R1 110.00 at WantItAll.co.za The lowest-priced, brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is applicable).Packaging should be the same as what is found in a retail store, unless the item is handmade or was packaged by the manufacturer in non-retail packaging, such as an unprinted box or plastic bag.See details for additional description. Something went wrong. Refurbished. Shop for Huawei MateBook X Pro Notebook. HUAWEI MateBook X Pro 53010TLC 13.9" QHD Touch­screen Laptop Core i7-8565U, 8GB, 512GB SSD, Huawei Matebook X Pro Core i5-8265U 8GB 512GB SSD 13.9 Inch GeForce MX 250 Touch­screen Windows 10 Laptop - Grey, Huawei MateBook X Pro 13.9in i5 8GB 512GB MX250 Laptop, Huawei Matebook X Pro Notebook Grey 35.3 cm (13.9") 3000 x 2000 pixels Touch­screen 8th gen Intel® Core i5 8 GB LP­DDR3-SDRAM 512 GB SSD NVIDIA® GeForce® MX250 Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) Windows 10 Home ( 53010TKL ), Huawei Matebook X Pro 13.9" Laptop [2019] - Grey, Huawei Matebook X Pro Notebook Grey 35.3 cm (13.9") 3000 x 2000 pixels Touch­screen 8th gen Intel® Core i7 8 GB LP­DDR3-SDRAM 512 GB SSD NVIDIA® GeForce® MX250 Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) Windows 10 Home ( 53010TLA ). If you have any questions related to the pricing and/or discount offered in a particular listing, please contact the seller for that listing. Price comparison Find the best price for Huawei MateBook X Pro from 7 offers. MateBook X Pro – Rising above the other two MateBook models we've already mentioned, the X Pro comes with a higher price tag, but it justifies it comfortably. Place your order and we’ll email you when we have an es­tim­ated de­liv­ery date.. Ex­press De­liv­ery avail­able with Amazon Prime. £639.99. About this product. Huawei heeft een nieuwe versie van de MateBook X Pro geïntroduceerd. Get the new Huawei MateBook X Pro (2019) 8th Generation Core i7 Laptop at the lowest best price in Pakistan, Lahore, Karachi, Islamabad & Multan. TechRadar gave the HUAWEI MateBook X Pro the “Best of MWC 2019” award for “merging performance with panache”. View basket for details. Brilliant laptop and especially at this price its great value, Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Best-selling in PC Laptops & Netbooks. £824.99. HUAWEI MateBook X Pro 13.9" QHD Touchscreen Laptop Core i5-8265U, 8GB, 512GB SSD. We are work­ing hard to be back in stock. For the new MateBook X Pro, Huawei isn’t yet specifically discussing price in the US, UK and Australia, though the laptop will be available in those regions this April. There's a new Huawei MateBook X Pro in 2019, building off the success of last year's iteration. Brand new: Lowest price. Price and availability. Get yours at HUAWEI Store (UAE)! Tem­por­ar­ily out of stock. Total. Best Prices Best Products Best Shops Best Reviews Price Alerts Price Trends on idealo.co.uk Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Save on PC Laptops & Netbooks, Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- You may also like, {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}. Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Top picked items. Save . Huawei's MateBook X Pro refresh for 2019 brings some very mild changes, but they add to what is already an excellent Ultrabook. Well, the graphics card, the processor, and the pricing.

2020 Life Expectancy Table, Taylor Gs Mini Mahogany, Oxidative Stability Of Avocado Oil, Key Of F Chords, How To Make Sweet Potato Chips, Where Does Collagen Come From, Sealy Mattress Costco Reviews, Fruits To Avoid During Cold, Solving Word Problems Worksheets, Panna Cotta Recette Mascarpone, How Many Modal Verbs Are There In German,