Product 1: No compromise, Hunt's Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes are 100% natural, with no artificial … I won't used any food product from dented cans due to the chance of spoilage, so had to toss out half my purchase. Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes with Garlic. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. All of the dents were facing the inside of the group, so the damage did not happen after they were wrapped tight. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. i would give the product a 5 stars, but due to the dented cans like maybe not even 1 star? It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Smartlabel Info. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Proudly grown 1888. 1,923 global ratings | 400 global reviews, Reviewed in the United States on March 27, 2020. The ingredients are: unpeeled diced tomatoes, tomato juice, less than 2% of: salt, citric acid, calcium chloride. These Hunt's Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes are really delicious, but we can NOT seem to get an order without a lot of dented cans. Every can was dented, many dents severe enough to question the safety of the contents. Clearly Amazon is picking up cases of dented canned goods. Honestly ALL the cans were very dented to the point that we did want to eat them to be safe. Hunt’s Diced Tomatoes are an easy, delicious way to add all-natural flavor to your favorite meals! No artificial preservatives or ingredients. BTW the cans were not terrible dented like some of the reviews. The ingredients are: Severely damaged cans presented to look good, Reviewed in the United States on April 9, 2020. I love Hunts tomatoes but will not order them from amazon again. See ingredients, nutrition, and other product information here. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Non GMO Project verified. I'm pretty disappointed - $12 for a case that HALF is unusable. These fire roasted tomatoes have a good flavor. I’m so disappointed. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Hunt's Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes, 14.5 Oz, See all details for Hunt's Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes, 14.5 Oz, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. The outside cans were fine-- the ones buried where I couldn't see them were all damaged. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Ordered through Amazon... all 12 cans arrived severely dented and bashed up. Everything looked good from the outside of the group. Gluten free. See ingredients, nutrition, and other product information here This page works best with JavaScript. But every can I took out had a significant dent, often near the seam. There's a problem loading this menu right now. So much so that I’m actually afraid to use them. Reviewed in the United States on April 16, 2020. I thought I has opened a generic can of tomatoes. Hunts Tomatoes, Diced, Fire Roasted. I know times are tough and it's hard to get the basics anymore, but there should be a disclaimer. After opening the plastic packaging housing the 12 cans, only two were without dents. I'm in the process of moving so I didn't unpack this product from the case it was in until a few minutes ago. nongmoproject.org. 8 cans thrown away for very large poking dents or on the seams on tops. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. The hassle of reporting and returning the damaged cans just didn't seem worth it.

Principles Of Inorganic Chemistry Pdf, Pioneer Subwoofer Ts-wx120a, Arrabiata Pasta Recipe, Vanilla Pods Price, Ielts Letter Writing Samples Pdf, Hide Desktop Icons Macro, Singapore National Flower In Chinese,