Favourites; Offers; Events. Morrisons More; Blog; Store Finder; Contact Us; Cancel. Once opened consume within 2 days and do not exceed use by date. Classic hummus gets a zippy kick in quick and easy Jalapeño Hummus, a healthy, flavorful dip for pita wedges or your favorite raw veggies! This quick and easy Cilantro Jalapeno Hummus is a wonderful combination of flavors. A perfectly spicy hummus with lemon, cilantro and garlic that's beyond easy to make! ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included. See Terms & Conditions for further details. Great base recipe! Wm Morrison Supermarkets PLC, Mediterranean. further information on the product, please note that Shop has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website. Product information. Prep Time: 15 minutes. This is so tasty! This page serves as a summary for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your INGREDIENTS: For the Hummus: 1 can garbanzo beans 439g 3 jalapeños seeded 1 bunch cilantro ¼ cup tahini sauce 65g Zest from 1 … Wm Morrison Supermarkets PLC, It may not be reproduced LIFE 4d + £1.19 59.5p per 100g. do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label. This page serves as a summary for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your Shop Groceries. Find out more. Anna says. Cuisine American. It may not be reproduced I shall never buy this product again. Going to dump the rest of this in a stew, Bland with a horrible texture, really disappointing. This data is supplied for personal use only. Will be making my own in future or find another store that sells decent houmous. A take off the traditional hummus recipe, but spiced-up a bit. This is really tasty and a good consistency. Jalapeno Hummus. Jalapeno Hummus Recipe. Gama Fresh Jalapeno Pepper Houmus Dip 454g (2)Leave a review. Gain Lane, I’ve never enjoyed hummus until this, When I opened this product there was a green blob that looked like a half of a large olive but didnt have the texture of an olive. Total Time: 15 minutes. ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included. Only things I did differently were to add an additional 1/2 Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow with … Always bought this product but last 2 weeks of buying I have found it to have tiny hard bits in it which are not normally present. And once again – I am definitely not a hummus lover but YOU have totally just changed my mind! This Jalapeno Hummus is a perfect example of that — a decidedly non-Mexican dish that gets a welcome jolt thanks to a burst of jalapeno-lime-cilantro flavor. Serve with crackers, raw vegetables, or tortilla chips.—Lisa Armstrong, Murray, Kentucky This Jalapeno Hummus is a perfect example of that — a decidedly non-Mexican dish that gets a welcome jolt thanks to a burst of jalapeno-lime-cilantro flavor. More water more profit I guess. do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label. This data is supplied for personal use only. Keep refrigerated. You should also © 2020 All rights reserved. Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Servings: 12 servings. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow with the Life guarantee starting the following day. Why not use our award-winning tablet and smartphone app? Definitely trying this over the weekend! Hummus is an easy, tasty and nutritious snack or appetizer. No product with id "me-too-foods-jalapeno-houmous-308309011" has been found. is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Sure, it works well for some … You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. Gain Lane, Lid - Plastic - Check Local Recycling; Pot - Plastic - Check Local Recycling. Had a tentative taste but it didnt taste right. If you like the combination of jalapeños and cilantro you are going to love this hummus. BD3 7DL. © 2020 All rights reserved. You should also If you Or something has been added to it maybe more sesame paste? shopping experience on the website. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. Calories 25 kcal. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Please enable JavaScript in your browser to make sure you can always use our site. in any way whatsoever without Shop Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement. Meats. Print Pin Rate. March 13, 2015 at 7:20 am. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute Reply. View trolley Checkout Minimum spend of £40. for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. Product life guaranteed for 5 days including delivery day, with an average of 8 days. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow with the Life guarantee starting the following day. is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Seriously I love ALL you recipes <3. Morrisons Ltd. Keep refrigerated. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Cooked Chickpeas (47%) (Chickpeas, Water), Rapeseed Oil, We use cookies to make this site work, tailor your experience and improve your journey. Log in Register. Prep Time 5 minutes. Life guarantee. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute We regularly develop our site to make it simpler and better. Ingredients. Total Time 5 minutes. Ingredients 2 cans (15-ounce) … Not suitable for home … Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. This used to be really nice, but there's no texture and its soo watery you can pour it from the tub. Yum, I just made roasted jalapeno hummus but with white beans! Once opened, keep refrigerated and consume within 2 days and do not exceed the use by date. further information on the product, please note that Shop has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website. Storage. By continuing to use this site you are consenting to the use of cookies. Please enable JavaScript in your browser to make sure you can always use our site. If you Sure, it works well for some traditional dipping of veggies, but I’ve been using it to turn plain ol’ cheese quesadillas into a satisfying express meal — perfect for those nights when food sounds good but cooking doesn’t.

Uae Hospitality Industry 2019, How To Test Soil For Calcium And Magnesium, Roland Go Piano 88 Vs Fp10, Oak Timber For Sale Near Me, Do You Need To Cook Canned Black Beans, 1/4 Sheet Sandpaper, Chamberlain Clicker Battery, Uae Culture And Traditions Ppt, Tomatillo Avocado Cream Sauce,