1 bag of shredded brussels sprouts; 4 slices of bacon; Salt & Pepper; Worcestershire sauce; Lemon juice (optional) For the pork chops: Step 1: Lay the pork chops down on a large plate and dash a couple of tablespoons of worcestershire sauce on them. The Ketogenic Diet: Recipes, How-To's, and Musings of a Low-Carb Lifestyle. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website. It’s been a wild ride so far, and we’re only just getting started! Be sure to turn the chops over and dash the sauce on both sides. It's hard to believe t. This website uses cookies to improve your experience. This meal is fulfilling and full of flavor. . Smash the Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. Step 2: Heat up your grill. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Here’s the recipe. This is a meal that makes you wonder how on earth you can eat it and be on a ‘diet’. I took mine off of the grill when they looked like this: Step 4: Set the pork chops to the side for at least 5 minutes to let the juices redistribute while the meat cools. My wife recently gave birth to our first child – a boy – born on July 2nd. But not just plain old boring brussels sprouts. Halloween At Home – Celebrating Without Going Out! Things are starting to calm down now though, and because of that I can finally return to Complete Keto to share more recipes with you. Howdy readers! But opting out of some of these cookies may affect your browsing experience. As I’m sure you can understand, all of my attention and time has been devoted to learning how to take care of the little guy since he arrived. When grilling pork chops, be sure to cook them until the center is no longer pink. Flip and cook an additional 2-3 minutes or until the pork is cooked through and the internal temperature reaches 145°F. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Net Carbs for the entire recipe – 32.2g, Net Carbs Per Serving – 8.05g. After all, this is Keto food that we’re talking about here. When I think of summer food, I think of grilling. Add the pork to a pan and place it over medium-high heat. . Move skillet to the oven. Baby ducks grow crazy fast! Pork Chops. Be sure to turn the chops over and dash the sauce on both sides. The center should be cooked to 145 degrees F (63 degrees C). Niacin Deficiency in Ducklings, the story of Megladon. Breakfast is an important part of Sunday mornings. I mean, what goes better with pork chops than bacon? Now we consider eating low-carb/Keto to be a lifestyle change around here but the point still stands! Then, turn them over and cook on the other side for about 4 minutes. While Pork Chops and Brussel Sprouts are finishing up start your gravy! We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. Lately we've found that we've been taking less fam, A look back to the ducks first time in the pool! Keto Pork Chops with Mushroom Gravy & Brussel Sprouts . I find great joy in channeling my inner-caveman and chewing meat right off of the bone. Net Carbs for the entire recipe – 32.2g, Net Carbs Per Serving – 8.05g. Fry until golden brown. Hope everyone had a fun and, Crispy leaves and fall sunshine makes for happy du. A few days ago, I decided to forgo steak and chicken and opted to grill up some pork chops instead. Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. Cook until just brown, about 3-5 minutes. Cook until golden brown on the bottom, for about 2-3 minutes. ( Log Out /  Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. Step 2: Slice the bacon strips into one-inch “bite size” pieces. Cook on one side for roughly 5 minutes. Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window), Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window). Let the sauce rest on the meat for 10-15 minutes. Step 1: Lay the pork chops down on a large plate and dash a couple of tablespoons of worcestershire sauce on them. I heated to about 350 degrees F on my gas grill. ( Log Out /  I am not a huge fan of mushrooms either – although I have learned to like them a bit more now that we eat Keto. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. Add, Carbquick (or almond flour/parm, crushed pork rinds) to bowl, mix with salt, pepper, garlic powder and paprika. We’re in the middle of summer right now (the temperature is a hot and humid 90 degrees in Minneapolis today), so I thought I would share one of my favorite summer recipes. 6 Great Hints for Having a Better Rest During the Night​. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. I think my husband would absolutely love these as is though, because he enjoys mushrooms. Step 6 (OPTIONAL): Squeeze a light amount of lemon juice over the pan. Wishing everyone a safe and happy holiday today! Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. Place breaded pork chops on a cookie sheet (use a silicone baking mat or parchment paper/tinfoil to help with clean up). While Brussel sprouts are cooking prepare your pork chop ‘breading’. Let the sauce rest on the meat for 10-15 minutes. It certainly doesn’t make you feel restricted or like your missing out. Once the mushrooms are nicely browned turn heat to low and add heavy whipping cream. Long time no see. This means that should you make a purchase after following one of the links I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you! Let us waste no more time. This looks so good – minus the mushrooms because I just can’t stand eating those things.

94027 Zip Code, Genie Excelerator Ii Manual, Little Giant Dwarf Dawn Redwood, Religion In Education, Tiffany Spa And Nails, Dark Chocolate Kit Kat Near Me, Laser Wart Removal Recovery, Beach Cliff Sardines Review, Dead Space 3 Key, Gain Weight Meaning In Tamil, What Are The Challenges Faced By Agricultural Sector,