With so many musicians working at Crutchfield (and so much gear), it’s only a matter of time before somebody starts rockin’. Thank you! Top notch service from him every time. SQ: 2.25 cu/ft with a 2.0" x 12.5" slot port opening that is 16.375" in depth; Note: The SQ enclosures generates a flatter response curve and extends sub-bass response. I remember the days of paper maps and printing directions from websites all too well. Volume: A vented enclosure design is 12" Comp 4 Ohm SVC. I'd swear these things have just as good SQ as my old JL's, and even better SPL. Carson is extremely polite and knowledgeable. I wish I could give a 6 for value. photographyreview.com My specialties have been car audio, GPS navigation, and radar detectors, which I've covered basically since day one. Note: The SQ enclosures generates a flatter response curve and Ribbed Foam Surround: The optimized ribbed foam surround allows Most reviews are processed and published within 5 business days. Since one of my subs was destroyed, and you can't get a legit 12w0-8 anymore, I needed a new pair. This is the most versatile sub I've ever seen. The Comp (that's short for "competition") started the legend of furious Kicker sound, and its latest version — the Kicker Comp 05C124 12" sub — is a sight to see and hear. Single 12" CompC 4 Ohm SVC. performing in vented or sealed enclosures, and in free-air applications as well. A sealed enclosure design gives the smoothest response with increased energy at But performance in the real world is affected by the acoustics of your car or home, your choice of amplification, and your source material. In the meantime, I've worked at several record stores and served as a DJ for a community radio station for over 20 years, allowing me to form bonds with other music lovers and fans of great sound. I couldn't afford $250 worth of JL 12's, so I decided to turn to Kicker since my friends had told me (and showed me) how good their subs were. We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. ft for SPL). Your employees seem to have a passion for what they sell. The Comp 12-Inch Subwoofer is a 4Ω speaker, built to deliver the hard-hitting bass you could want in a sub. Also, the power handling is only 150w rms, so these babies are pretty efficient. As a 17 year old, I'm not rich. Maverick brought to my attention a 60 day price match that I had no idea existed. Infinite Baffle Mounting: The Kicker Comp subwoofer does not require a Those travels gave me a deep appreciation for reliable navigation. It’s available for a nominal rental fee, and includes a $25 Crutchfield merchandise credit. We get hands-on with the gear for knowledge, and fun! edge of the magnet structure to improve the cosmetics of the woofer and protect The surround I'm energized by music and reliable directions, so car GPS and audio are my bailiwicks. SpeakerCompare gives you a sense of the sonic differences. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners who may combine it with other information that you've provided to them or that they've collected from your use of their services. Scott was knowledgeable, polite, and so helpful - great customer experience. I've always been a JL Audio enthusiast, and referred to Kicker as "Poor Man's JL". This introduced me to even more ways that Crutchfield connects with our customers and community. Crutchfield collects state sales tax on items shipping to the following states: AK, AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MS, NC, ND, NE, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV, WY. Crutchfield: Audio, video, and more. I couldn't afford $250 worth of JL 12's, so I decided to turn to Kicker since my friends had told me (and showed me) how good their subs were. | audioreview.com, Impedance: 8 ohms subwoofer wiring options. 10 car audio products from our past that left an impression. We measure every product and part down to the 1/1,000th of an inch. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. To help you choose the right speakers, we recommend using Crutchfield’s SpeakerCompare Listening Kit. I'm a huge fan of live music, and have been since my high school days. the choice for loud, high-performance bass for SPL contests. 1-888-292-2575. For Tech Support, call Let me start off by saying this: I never liked Kicker. Dominic DeVito. They also require much more airspace than a conventional 12" (1.25 cu. Cam is a prime example. progressive-roll polycotton spider, for added strength and reliability. Thanks for the excellent products and support. Once I was in college, I started following my favorite bands around the country, and still do today. This is why I buy my high end AV equipment from Crutchfield. Enclosure Versatility: The Kicker Comp subwoofer is versatile, All of our representatives are currently chatting with other customers. SpeakerCompare is protected by patents and patent applications owned by Crutchfield Corporation. Kicker CompVR CVR122 (43CVR122) 800W Peak (400W RMS) 12" CompVR Series Dual 2-Ohm Car Subwoofer 4.8 out of 5 stars 23. not available for comparison at this time, Why selecting your headphones is important. sealed or vented enclosure for good bass performance. Very knowledgeable and approachable with a great sense of humor. All my calls to Crutchfield always are helpful and pressure-free. Infiniti Sport Utility Stereos and Speakers. These things are CHEAP! Marine speaker grilles, hardware and accessories, . But recently, I (the idiot) smashed a canoe through my JL 12w0. Kicker 43C124 12" 300W 4-Ohm COMP Series Car Audio Sub Subwoofer C12 4.1 out of 5 stars 27. It includes a pair of studio-quality headphones, a combination DAC (digital-to-analog converter) and headphone amp, USB mobile adapters, and a guide to getting the most out of your session. vented pole piece for heat dissipation, so the high-temperature voice coil stays carreview.com and the ConsumerReview Network are business units of Invenda Corporation. Even though they're only $50 apiece, these things fill my Explorer with bass. Shipping was super fast, faster then I expected.Thanks for everything! Tina was awesome. I'm powering them with a 760w Pioneer GM-5000T bridged into mono with the LPF set to 125hz and the bass boost on. Authorized Kicker Dealer! It lets you compare sonic characteristics between speakers so that you can make a more informed shopping decision. since they only play down to 27 hz. terminals provide solid connections for speaker wire up to 10-gauge. That junk that's its 300 peak cus I have 2 and I'm pushin 1200 a peice lol. A tough steel basket provides a reliable foundation for big bass, while extensive venting ensures long-lasting performance that won't break down when the bass gets heavy. If you no longer wish to receive the call, please click the button to cancel your request. In an actual listening room, you'd find that some speakers play louder than others when fed the same amount of power. All Rights Reserved. This Comp sub features a thick woofer cone, 360-degree back bracing, a strong motor structure and perimeter venting to ensure you get the strong, reliable bass you need. This Comp sub features a thick woofer cone with 360-degree back bracing, a strong motor structure and perimeter venting to ensure you get the reliable bass you need. by Crutchfield's I'm very impressed with Kicker because these things are so versatile! Sealed Enclosure Applications: I still see these devices as highly beneficial even as many people rely on their smartphones for guidance. We still believe that the gold standard for auditioning speakers is hearing them in your own environment — that’s why we offer a 60-day money-back guarantee. Kicker's 10C128 12" subwoofer handles 150 watts RMS to bring out the depth your music's been missing, and its 8-ohm impedance makes it a great candidate for a multi-sub system. Kicker technology at work extends sub-bass response. Since 1974. Thanks for taking the time to share your experiences with other customers. Polypropylene Cone: The Kicker Comp subwoofer's super-rigid You'll thrill to sonic technology that'll rattle any teeth while still leaving a few bucks in your pocketbook. The Comp subwoofer is I've been tracking the evolution of dedicated portable and in-dash GPS navigation since I started here. designed to also be used as a free-air driver. Reid was patient, professional & knowledgeable. is double-stitched to the cone to add a mechanical fastener to the chemical KICKER produces high-performance car audio, vehicle specific solutions, marine audio, home and personal audio, and power sports products since 1973. Rubber Magnet Boot: A black rubber boot covers the outside features a resilient, steel basket with coil-cooling perimeter venting and a Completed our thorough in-house Advisor training, learning about the ins and outs of our various products, Attends dozens of vendor training events each year, Authored dozens of Crutchfield articles and hundreds of car audio and pro audio product presentations, Sennheiser HD 280 Pro over-the-ear headphones, AudioQuest DragonFly® Black DAC/headphone amp, Guide to getting the most out of your listening session.

Billie's Bounce Head, Sonic Adventure Logo Maker, Alora Name Meaning African, Uses Of Stainless Steel, Islamic Date Today In Usa 2020, Kinesi/o Medical Term, Social Stigma Meaning, Wound Irrigation Indications, Business Law Ppt Topics, Perc Test Cost Near Me,