© London Korean Links 2006 - 2020 | Theme by LKL based on Underscores, Book List: Korean literature in translation (excl anthologies), Book List: Anthologies of modern Korean fiction, Book List: Premodern Korean literature (WIP), Time in Gray (Bi-lingual, Vol 44 – Avant Garde), How to Break Up Like a Winner (K-Fiction 024), The Accusation: Forbidden Stories from Inside North Korea, Off to Battle at Dawn (Bi-lingual, Vol 20 – Liberty), Time to Eat Lobster: Contemporary Korean Stories on Memories of the Vietnam War, Walking in the Rain (Bi-lingual, Vol 94 – Colonial Intellectuals Turned “Idiots”), Escape (Bi-lingual, Vol 88 – The Naked in the Colony), Juvesenility (Bi-lingual, Vol 101 – Before and After Liberation), The Poetry of John (Bi-lingual, Vol 108 – Korea After the Korean War), Kapitan Ri (Bi-lingual, Vol 105 – Before and After Liberation, Chopstick Woman (Bi-lingual, Vol 74 – Taboo and Desire), The Cry of the Harp and other Korean short stories, The Cry of the Harp: Selected Works of Choe Chung-Hui, The Last of Hanak’o (Bi-lingual, Vol 13 – Women), A Well in My Soul (Bi-lingual, Vol 42 – Avant Garde), Mama and the Boarder (Bi-lingual, Vol 99 – Traditional Korea’s Lost Faces), Hye-ja’s Snow-Flowers (Bi-lingual, Vol 51 – Family), Tales of the Strange by a Korean Confucian Monk: Kŭmo sinhwa by Kim Sisŭp, Poor Man’s Wife (Bi-lingual, Vol 15 – Women), Nobody Checks the Time When They’re Happy, Human Decency (Bi-lingual, Vol 14 – Women), People I Left in Shanghai (Bi-lingual, Vol 47 – Diaspora), The Suffering of Two Generations (Bi-lingual, Vol 27 – South and North), Traversing Afternoon (Bi-lingual, Vol 32 – Seoul), Today’s Fortune (Bi-lingual, Vol 56 – Humour), Convalescence (Bi-lingual, Vol 24 – Love and Love Affairs), Transition (Bi-lingual, Vol 89 – The Naked in the Colony), Han Sorya and North Korean Literature (+ Jackals), The Road to Sampo (Bi-lingual, Vol 7 – Industrialization), Trees on the Cliff: a novel of Korea and two stories, The Cloudburst (Bi-lingual, Vol 106 – Korea After the Korean War), A Lucky Day (Bi-lingual, Vol 87 – The Naked in the Colony), Suni Samchon (Bi-lingual, Vol 3 – Division), Straight Lines and Poison Gas – At the Hospital Wards (Bi-lingual, Vol 18 – Liberty), The Dog Thief: Short Stories by Chul-Woo Lim, I Drift on Unknown Waters in a Glass Boat, Ahbe’s Family (Bi-lingual, Vol 52 – Family), Spring at Silsangsa Temple (Bi-lingual, Vol 29 – South and North), Spring Afternoon, Three Widows (Bi-lingual, Vol 63 – Relationship), In the Trunk (Bi-lingual, Vol 25 – Love and Love Affairs), The Land of the Banished (Bi-lingual, Vol 5 – Division), I Live in Bongcheon-dong (Bi-lingual, Vol 33 – Seoul), He Gave Me Roses of the Balkans (Bi-lingual, Vol 72 – Taboo and Desire), Mrs. Brown (Bi-lingual, Vol 45 – Avant Garde), A Most Ambiguous Sunday and Other Stories, The Underground Village (Bi-lingual, Vol 90 – The Naked in the Colony), Truck (Bi-lingual, Vol 67 – Discovering Everyday Life), Where Would You Like To Go? Mention should also be made of her excellent translator Deborah Smith who wrote brilliantly literary prose. I’m a Giraffe (Bi-lingual, Vol 34 – Seoul), Akeldama (Bi-lingual, Vol 41 – Avant Garde), Love in the Big City / Late Rainy Season Vacation, Mother’s Stake I (Bi-lingual, Vol 4 – Division), My Very Last Possession and Other Stories, Flowers (Bi-lingual, Vol 69 – Discovering Everyday Life), The Canning Factory (Bi-lingual, Vol 68 – Discovering Everyday Life), Three Days of Autumn, 1948 (Bi-lingual, Vol 36 – Tradition), The Place Where the Harmonium Was (Bi-lingual, Vol 12 – Women), Our Friend’s Homecoming (Bi-lingual, Vol 9 – Industrialization), 20 Years 20 Days: Reflections from Prison, Rainy Days (Bi-lingual, Vol 109 – Korea After the Korean War), Tuesday River (Bi-lingual, Vol 80 – Fate), A Journey under the Moonlight (Bi-lingual, Vol 39 – Tradition), In the Shade of the Oleander (Bi-lingual, Vol 40 – Tradition), Drumbeat (Bi-lingual, Vol 71 – Taboo and Desire), The Image of Virgin Mary in Chosun White Porcelain, The Song of Ch’unhyang: Musical Text as compiled by Master Singer Kim Yŏn-su, Premodern Korean Literary Prose: An Anthology, The poet of Wonmi-dong (Bi-lingual, Vol 10 – Industrialization), The Wounded (Bi-lingual, Vol 1 – Division), Two Stories From Korea: The Wounded & The Abject, Panmunjom (Bi-lingual, Vol 26 – South and North), Leaves of Grass (Bi-lingual, Vol 103 – Before and After Liberation), On You (Bi-lingual, Vol 43 – Avant Garde), Mujong (The Heartless): Yi Kwang-Su and Modern Literature, A Brief Biography of Yuja (Bi-lingual, Vol 37 – Tradition), Pilon’s Pig (Bi-lingual, Vol 16 – Liberty), Wings (Bi-lingual, Vol 91 – Colonial Intellectuals Turned “Idiots”), An Idiot’s Delight (Bi-lingual, Vol 98 – Traditional Korea’s Lost Faces), Two Bankruptcies (Bi-lingual, Vol 102 – Before and After Liberation), Father and Son (Bi-lingual, Vol 77 – Fate), Burying a Treasure Map at the U-turn (Bi-lingual, Vol 64 – Relationship), Song of Everlasting Spring (Bi-lingual, Vol 83 – Aesthetic Priests), Lecturer Kim and Professor T (Bi-lingual, Vol 92 – Colonial Intellectuals Turned “Idiots”), The Man Who Was Left as Nine Pairs of Shoes (Bi-lingual, Vol 8 – Industrialization), With the Love for the Stars (Bi-lingual, Vol 21), Bloody-Sunday (Bi-lingual, Vol 70 – Discovering Everyday Life), Love, Hopelessly (Bi-lingual, Vol 62 – Relationship).

Pepperoni Pizza Without Sauce, Hospital Playlist Special Episode Subtitle, Best Tasting Vanilla Protein Powder Vegan, Squier Affinity Stratocaster Hss Candy Apple Red, Campbell's Heart Healthy Tomato Soup,