Lenovo's refreshed IdeaPad Flex 5 14 hasn't physically changed too much since the Flex 14 of last year. 2020 Lenovo Flex 14 2-in-1 14" FHD Touchscreen Laptop Computer, Intel Quad-Core i5-8265U Up to 3.4GHz (Beats i7-7500U), 4GB DDR4 RAM, 256GB PCIe SSD, Fingerprint Reader, Windows 10, YZAKKA Accessories Visit the Lenovo Store. Love the touch screen. 2019 Lenovo Flex 15 15.6" FHD Touchscreen 2-in-1 Laptop Computer, 8th Gen Intel Quad-Core i7-8565U Up to 4.6GHz, 8GB DDR4, 512GB PCIE SSD, MX230, HDMI, USB 3.0, Windows 10 Home, 2020 Lenovo Yoga C740 2-in-1 14" FHD Touchscreen Laptop Computer, Intel Quad-Core i5-10210U (Beats i7-7500U), 8GB DDR4 RAM, 256GB PCIe SSD, Windows 10, BROAGE 64GB Flash Stylus, Online Class Ready, Newest Lenovo Flex 14" FHD 2-in-1 Multi-Touch Premium Laptop | Intel Quad Core i5-8265U | 16GB RAM | 512GB SSD | Backlit Keyboard | Fingerprint Reader | Windows 10, 802.11a, 802.11a/b/g/n, 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, 802.11abg. I have sent them several emails and they do not respond. Explore the affordable Lenovo Flex 2 (14 inch) convertible laptop, with 10-point multitouch, two operating modes and long battery life. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. They will promise you fixes and you will never hear from them. DO NOT BUY A LENOVO...I repeat, do not buy a Lenovo. I contacted the company and was told a manager would call me back and I never heard back. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. You may return any new computer purchased from Amazon.com that is "dead on arrival," arrives in damaged condition, or is still in unopened boxes, for a full refund within 30 days of purchase. Reviewed in the United States on February 23, 2020. There was a problem completing your request. Excellent display, speed and battery life. But it is backlit which is a feature he loves. Please try again. Unable to add item to List. Lightweight and easy to use. The second section is a table with the best deals we can find on Amazon and eBay. The first section provides the full specifications of the laptop. 4.3 out of 5 stars 9 ratings | 3 answered questions Currently unavailable. Reviewed in the United States on March 11, 2020. Meet the Lenovo Flex 14, an ultra-thin, sleek, compact 14” 2-in-1 laptop packed with features that will make the most of your entertainment and creativity: premium AMD Ryzen processing, Windows Ink support (Lenovo Active Pen sold separately), and dazzling visual and audio clarity. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. The only thing I wish we'd noticed before ordering is that the keyboard doesn't include the number keypad to the right of it and the keys are a little big. Type of product: 2-In-1 Laptop … The Lenovo Flex 14 (known as Yoga 530 outside the US) is a good choice if you're in the market for a 2-in-1 laptop, but don't necessarily have the budget for its larger sibling, the Yoga 730. I have tried to contact them through email many times. New, used, and refurbished products purchased from Marketplace vendors are subject to the returns policy of the individual vendor. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock. I love the flexability of this laptop! Découvrez l'offre Chargeur - Adaptateur Secteur - Allume Cigare - Solaire - Chargeur Ordinateur por… He likes it and uses it for hours every day, Reviewed in the United States on February 21, 2020. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Please try your search again later. I have video proof of the issues with my devices and they are not just small issues. Vite ! Processor & Memory Intel Core i5-8265U Processor at 1.6GHz 4GB DDR4 2400MHz RAMOperating System Microsoft Windows 10 Home (64 bit)Drives 256GB NVMe M.2 Solid State Drive No Optical DriveGraphics & Video 14.0" Touchscreen LED-backlit IPS Full HD (1920 x 1080) Display Integrated Intel UHD 615 GraphicsCommunications 802.11 Wireless-AC 2x2 + Bluetooth 4.1 Integrated 720p WebcamAudio Dolby Audio DAX3 2x 2W SpeakersKeyboard Backlit Keyboard with Fingerprint ReaderPorts & Slots 1x USB 3.1 Type C 2x USB 3.1 1x HDMI 1x Media Card Reader 1x Combination Audio JackBattery 4-Cell 45Wh BatteryAdditional Information Dimensions: 12.91" x 9.02" x 0.70" Approximate Weight: 3.52lbsAccessories YZAKKA USB extension cord 6ft, HDMI cable 6ft and Mouse Pad. There's a problem loading this menu right now. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. The Lenovo Ideapad Flex 14 is an excellent laptop for students as well as professionals who’re on the lookout for something light and powerful. The touch screen works well and it's very lightweight. The Lenovo Flex series offers affordable all-purpose two-in-one laptops that are small and portable. Lenovo Flex 14 | Ordinateur Portable | Retrouvez toutes nos publications, meilleurs prix et bons plans, avis et actualités sur ce modèle. It's quick and the graphics are great. Have been using desk tops since 1986 and I'm satisfied with this Lenova. Reviewed in the United States on February 1, 2020. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Spec Data: Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5 14 Boot Drive Capacity (as Tested) 256 GB Boot Drive Type SSD Dimensions (HWD) 0.82 by 12.7 by 8.6 inches … Reviewed in the United States on February 20, 2020. They also promised to send me a new laptop pen since the one I have does not work properly and I have not received that either.

What To Serve With Ahi Tuna, How To Become A Business Analyst Without It Background, Mug Cake With Angel Food Cake Mix, Change In Enthalpy Formula, Mic Condenser Behringer, Harvey Carr 1873 1954, Shubhlaxmi Warehouse Atlanta, Ga, A Present I Would Like To Get On My Birthday, Bill Watterson Original Art,