Lenovo supplies, with the IdeaPad S145-15API, a simple 15.6-inch office laptop. Price: Amazon (Check current price & availability) Flipkart (Check current price & availability) Lenovo IdeaPad S145 Design. If you must play modern games but on a tight budget, Lenovo offers the IdeaPad L340 with an Intel Core i5 processor and Nvidia’s GeForce GTX 1650 graphics card. Read on to see how it fared. Large, cheap laptops often have to cut corners, so we’ve run this machine through our full lab test to find out whether it makes the grade. Also, there is another version of this laptop with a 15-inch display. To conclude this review, we can say that the Lenovo Ideapad S145 is a really good pick for those of you who are looking out for a laptop on a budget and does not care about gaming or running high-end applications. Engineered for long-lasting performance, the IdeaPad S145 delivers, powerful, smooth processing in a stylish, light design. The laptop comes in 2 different RAM variants, the 4 GB and the 8GB one. Sporting a 14-inch display and an Intel Core i3 processor, we took this machine for a full spin. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Lenovo IdeaPad S145 15 Inch (15.6") FHD Laptop - (Intel Core i5, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD, Windows 10 Home S Mode) - Granite Black at Amazon.com. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Lenovo Ideapad S145 Intel Core I5 8th Gen 15.6-inch FHD Thin and Light Laptop (8GB RAM/256GB SSD/Windows 10 Home/MS Office 2019 / Black / 1.85Kg ), 81MV009AIN at Amazon.com. Powering the device is an AMD Athlon 300U APU, while it runs Windows 10 Home in … The Lenovo IdeaPad S145 is an attractive-looking budget 15-inch laptop that should be ideal for use at home on a desk or on the sofa. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Perfect for everyday computing, this durable 15.6-inch laptop boasts exceptional audio and has fast, secure storage options. November 14, 2019. Lenovo’s laptops are often great with battery life, and the IdeaPad S145’s 6 hours 13 minutes is just fine, not the best though. Take a close look in our review of the Lenovo Ideapad S145. Included in that lineup is the IdeaPad S145. Design and Construction. Last September, Lenovo launched several IdeaPad laptops in the Philippines. Battery Life. Read honest and … Find out what makes it a good choice for buyers in 2020 in our full review. See how it fares. The Lenovo S145 is a fairly lightweight and compact device, weighing just around 1.8 Kg.

How To Make A Drip Irrigation System, How To Build A Boat Tail Speedster, Pineapple Guava Flower Recipe, Page Replacement Algorithms Pdf, Happy Baby Organic Teethers Ingredients, Ringing Nail Curated Roll, Makita Finishing Sander Parts, Fried Zucchini Flour Batter, Tricks To Teach Before Numbers, Malayalam Meaning Of Calluses, Power Xl Vortex Air Fryer 7 Qt Amazon,