Thank you very much. Contact Boots customer services or view our frequently asked questions. I haven’t worn them very much at all. You would think corporate/management would look into finding the root cause of these recurring problems and avoid having their customers rip their hair out trying to make a simple transaction. Service is minimal and shipping is slow. I wrote to their CEO, Hannah Colman, over a month ago with no response, various Customer support people have responded with almost exactly worded responses which makes me think this is an automated response system. They have only been used for light domestic gardening and have been stored indoors during the winter months. Beware of creating an account with them. They then accused us of having received the goods (without any evidence). We take great pride in our work and most products which are purchased from Hunter are covered by a twenty-four (24) month warranty. The quickest way to speak to our team is to click on the live chat icon on the bottom right hand side of the screen. This reflects our commitment to safeguarding the brand for the long term. We can see that your order has now been fully refunded and this issue has now been resolved. As this was within the 12 month warranty he got a full refund.Aigle and rockfish are the way forward.I was told by a stockist that since hunter stopped making their wellies is Scotland and were moved to be made in somewhere like Vietnam the quality has significantly dropped. We are proud of our Hunter reputation as a global British heritage brand, the business decision we made more than a decade ago to move production from the United Kingdom to China. Hunter-Boot USA consumer reviews, complaints, customer service. Fast delivery, and 24/7/365 real-person service with a smile. When will they be restocked? Went through three people successfully confirming all the information on the account before the rep changed their mind and advised they need my mother's email address to contact her and get her permission to discuss the exchange. Having been a customer of Hunters for nearly a decade, I would now not shop with them ever again and neither will my friends or family. If you have any other queries, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are still waiting for our boots to arrive hopefully tomorrow. This is great to hear, thank you for your feedback. I have friends who have had the same experience and don’t use wellies as often as my husband.Would highly recommend not to buy. © 2020 Trustpilot A/S. Reviewer15061377 Sign in to contact user • Dec 20, 2019. The first response was "Please can you advise if you will like us to delete your information from the mail list or to delete all your information in our database?" Wolverine was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on Oct 08, 2015 and since then this brand received 170 reviews.. Wolverine ranks 546 of 2081 in Footwear and … It is crystal clear that I don't have the boots, but they are not willing to help expedite this in any way. Sharing is caring! No one is accountable and the new person responding doesn't take the time to read the massive email thread below to prevent asking the same question to you, wasting more time. Ive had no contact and the issue has not been resolved. The response was that the manufacturer’s stamp showed that they were no longer in warranty. I received my wellie boots and unfortunately they were a size too small so I sent them back that day and exchanged them for a different size on their website. A fun fact to know, I ordered some shaving soaps from the UK on the same day I ordered the Hunter boots. They apologized for the inconvenience and once again left me hanging with no care to try and resolve the issue. We are so disappointed to hear this. Thank you for your review, please be aware that we do offer a 24 month warranty for our boots. Been a lifelong Hunter wearer for over 35 years but looks like it’s time to move to a reliable manufacturer. Only had my Hunter wellies 6 months and they have already split! Please contact our customer service team at aftercare@hunterboots.com for more information. Write a review Sign in. The first few times I was told the courier had delivered them, then finally they tell me the courier has lost them. However on the Wednesday (5 days later), I got the shipping email. Problem 3....made in China, another disappointment as this waved a red flag that the quality was not as good as it's made out to be...rather expensive for quality too. We chose our production bases on several important criteria, quality, reliability and suitability. Customers must be choosing other boots! I purchased a pair of boots from them a while back and returned them. I track the order and Hunter had it back at their distribution centre two days later - two weeks go by, I have received no confirmation that they have the boots, that they have received the refund request or when my new wellies will be coming. I feel really disappointed with by boots. During numerous phone calls with customer service they also suggested me to find and buy the boots elsewhere, because they don’t know when they will be available again. I don't think these boots shipped from the U.S., and never heard back from the seller about repairing them. I went out for a walk this morning during the walk I noticed that the matte coating was peeling off. It took forever for Hunter to register the return, and when was the time to send the correct size of the shoes they informed me they run out of them in the warehouse and they are only able to issue a money refund!!! I had a pair of boots, still within warranty. I tried calling to speak with someone in person to avoid this issue - I was unable to get my issue resolved through the phone either.A new rep asked what I would like to exchange to, so I provided the info. Unfortunately we were unable to process your exchange due to stock shortages therefore we processed a refund which has been credited to your account. I had proof of this through the DPD delivery photos. When buying boots this expensive, I'd expect a better level of customer service. Sharing is caring! I pointed out that I had only had the opportunity to wear the boots on about 8 occasions for each year of ownership (in real terms if worn daily this would equate to only a couple of months wear.) I jumped through all of the necessary hoops to establish a new password and access my info on their site. For a brand that price there boots on the higher end of the scale I really don’t expect this to happen. We contacted you on Saturday after we received your order information from your previous review and confirmed that your refund has been processed. This is so disappointing to hear. When are waterproof boots not waterproof? DO NOT BUY FROM HUNTER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE!!! I asked these very questions and asked them to be escalated to a manager (again). 5 pairs purchased and each pair the rubber perished. Very poor service indeed. Please be advised that we do offer a 24 month warranty on our boots. 22 days and nothing. Have had ankle wellies for less than a year. Please be assured that we are currently investigating this and will be in contact soon. Thank you for taking the time to write your review and we are sorry to her you experienced these issues. Really not worth the hassle, stress or accusations made against me as a customer.

Vegetable Kurma Saravana Bhavan Style, Mutton Biryani Calories, Zucchini Noodles Calories, Cake Dusting Powder, Apple Sorting Line, Ap Calculus Student Handout Answers, Japanese Design Furniture Uk, Mediterranean Swiss Chard Salad, Fuse Open Source, Bioshock 2 Extras,