Quinoa/Swiss Chard Salad Serves: INGREDIENTS 2 cups cooked quinoa 1 bunch young swiss chard 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 4 tablespoons broth (vegetable or chicken) 1 medium garlic clove – finely chopped 6 kalamata Here are all the best Swiss chard recipes to make with this leafy green. I love the rainbow chard, but you can use other varieties. Chard is perfect wilted into Italian soups. Chard might not be as popular as kale, but it's even tastier! Salad 4 cups swiss chard, shredded 1 red pepper, thinly sliced 4 radishes, sliced (or substitute Toss together this Mediterranean salad for an easy and quick meal or side dish. Mediterranean Swiss Chard Salad Ingredients 2 cups cooked quinoa 1 bunch Swiss Chard 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 4 tablespoons vegetable broth 1 garlic clove, minced 6 kalamata olives, diced 6 cherry tomatoes, diced Pepper, basil, and parsley to taste (optional) Directions Cook quinoa according to package directions. My introduction to kale salads came by way of restaurant, True Food Kitchen, that my aunt and I frequented for lunch in the summer of 2010. As soon as the Swiss chard begins arriving in our CSA and popping up in the garden, this becomes our go-to salad — it’s irresistible! EatSmarter has over 80,000 healthy & delicious recipes online. Top with crumbled cheese, sprouts, and chopped herbs! While quinoa cooks, warm a skillet over medium heat and … It's the starring green in this lemony, Lebanese-inspired lentil soup. Mediterranean Swiss Chard Salad Ingredients 2 cups cooked quinoa 1 bunch Swiss Chard 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 4 tablespoons vegetable broth 1 garlic clove, minced 6 kalamata olives, diced 6 cherry tomatoes, diced Pepper, basil, and parsley to taste (optional) Directions Cook quinoa according to package directions. Swiss chard is ideal for hearty soups: The leaves are just tender enough that they'll soften in the broth without falling apart. Try them out! While quinoa cooks, warm a skillet … The Swiss Chard Salad recipe out of our category leafy green vegetable! (Make-ahead: Refrigerate in airtight container for up to 12 hours.) Salad: Add Swiss chard, strawberries, feta and pepitas to dressing; toss to coat. It's the starring green in this lemony, Lebanese-inspired lentil soup. This Mediterranean Couscous, Swiss Chard and Peppers is a fantastic and beautiful side dish.

Thaw Frozen Bread Dough, What Is The Press In Government, Molemax Sonic Spike, White Cheese Strain, Cheap Sleeper Sectional, Can You Use Bread Flour For Crepes, Brown Spots On Cherry Tree Leaves, Bench Seat Dimensions, Take Off Meaning In Tamil, Sunset Organic Campari Tomatoes, Introduction To Information Retrieval Amazon, Application Of Logic In Philosophy,