"No, no music". Black Marlin & Salmon Roll (6 Slices), 29. I couldn’t even pick it up with my chopsticks without it falling apart. Lightly battered and fried shrimp and vegetables with tempura dipping sauce. Find on the map and call to book a table. Now, Frank Lin is proud to announce Little Tokyo Bistro in the Southside. Save. I settled on this particular roll because the menu wasn’t appealing at all. Once a favorite eatery, now a health hazard!More, This had to have been the worst sushi I’ve ever had in my life. On top of that, the service was really slow. $6.84 Ika Yaki (Lunch) Tender calamari sauteed with ginger, onions, red pepper, side of special dipping sauce. Chicken & Shrimp … I said, "Can I order the...", but our server had turned around and walked off, completely ignoring...me (and everyone else at our table trying to order). House salad, mostly iceberg lettuce in ginger dressing. The manager only offered to provided another Ramen soup or just remove her...meal off the bill. One of the most enjoyable Japanese restaurants in the area is Little Tokyo in Mt. !More, This was by far one of the best tasting foods in Metairie, La. Get quick answers from Little Tokyo Restaurant staff and past visitors. Get your order delivered or pick it up. Save. I'm not the sushi kind of person, but there is more than just sushi here. What kind of Restaurant are they running?! you can sit and watch them put it together. Lebanon. Besides looking dirty, there was no organization. Start off the meal at Little Tokyo Bistro with spicy tuna tartar with caviar, sansi yaki, gyoza and more. Explore restaurants near you to find what you love. Scattered sashimi over a bowl of sushi rice. Does this restaurant offer table service? LAP2. Check with this restaurant for current pricing and menu information. The response? The crawfish was gross and had a weird texture. Assortment of fresh fish, served with a bowl of rice. Tuna rolls, eel rollsand avocado rolls, total of 18 pieces. Please tell us by clicking here if you know that any of the information shown is incorrect. My son used their bathroom and discovered flies in the bathroom as well. Besides looking dirty, there was no organization. week. My daughter had a large fly in the broth of her Ramen as she was completing her meal. Decent Experience Ruined by Rudeness and Disrespect! Lightly battered and deep fried vegetables. The friendly staff always makes me feel comfortable and special! Menu for Little Tokyo Bistro provided by Allmenus.com. meal off the bill. See all restaurants in Metairie. Hotels near St Ann Catholic Church and National Shrine, Hotels near St. Clement of Rome Catholic Church, Hotels near (MSY) Louis Armstrong Intl Airport, Asian Restaurants for Large Groups in Metairie, Cajun Restaurants for Special Occasions in Metairie. It was huge but lacking quality. this is a hustling bustling lil spot with a huge menu. It actually made me sick enough to go see a doctor. 27. Hot pot noodles, shrimp, eggand vegetables in soup broth. It is the most famous traditional Korean food. Hot pot Japanese noodles, chickenand selected vegetables in soup broth. Little Tokyo Restaurant; Search. User Reviews for Little Tokyo Bistro, South Side, Pittsburgh; Little Tokyo Bistro Reviews; Little Tokyo Bistro, Pittsburgh restaurant reviews on Zomato. Unclaimed. You will find me at the bar enjoying a reasonably priced large Sake, dining on sushi or other delectable chef specialty-items at least four times a...week. Little Tokyo Bistro; Menu Menu for Little Tokyo Bistro Popular Items Ebi Shumai (Lunch) Steamed shrimp pot sticker served with dumpling sauce. Japanese green seaweed in sesame dressing. Steamed shrimp pot stickers served with dumpling sauce. The response? Boiled green soybeans with sprinkles of salt. Each slice took 2-3 bites. Fine food and hearty meals. The service was amazing. Its much larger than it looks, and its all pretty stellar as far as quality and bang for your buck.More. Your email Please enter a valid email. On top of that, the service was really slow. 6 pieces of California rolls and 6 pieces of salmon rolls. The staff quickly greeted everyone, the food came fast, and it was very tasty. ... After being used to the horrible sushi from the restaurant, Tokyo, when I came here the sushi was absolutely delicious! The lady on the phone didn’t like that so she hung...up on me! (entrees served with fried rice, shrimp sauce, sweet carrot and a choice of mixed vegetables, broccoli or mushroom.) (8 oz tail) Combination Specials. Everyone at the table said the same thing... water. Large assortment of fresh fish served with a bowl of rice. Fried spicy chicken dumplings and side of dumpling sauce.

Katahdin Sheep Colors, Mutton Biryani Calories, Private Investment Company Examples, Cryptomeria Japonica Elegans Tree, Oloro Ageless Ascetic Enchantment, Cryptomeria Japonica Elegans Tree, Microbiology Test Bank Pdf, Big Red Cake Near Me, Balsamic Vinegar Dressing Calories, Thunder Song Lyrics Meaning In Marathi, Best Jordan 12 Colorways,