Upon arrival it was very cold in the restaurant. good service, nice views. I do not appreciate this violation of my privacy. A final note was the water bottle left at the table was very dirty inside. The energy was positive and happy and everything ran smoothly and there was not a single hitch or hiccup. There will be tequila…email tacos@littlewatercantina.com to reserve your spot. This too, was not eaten and not wanting to make a fuss asked for it to be boxed (when they arrived home discovering that the salsa and guacamole had not been added to the boxed food was a big disappointment since that was the best part of that dish). Come have Friendsgiving with us! Be advised that we are no longer a full-service restaurant. The portion sizes were decent and the food was priced reasonably. had a great business lunch here - wild boar sandwich was intriguing on the menu and even better to eat. We now operate on a more casual “cantina service” model: order at the bar, sit down with your drinks, your food will be brought out to you when it’s ready. PATIO TAILGATE! The portion sizes were decent and the food was priced reasonably. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. I will definitely be booking more events here, as well as just going for drinks with friends! Hotels near (SEA) Seattle-Tacoma Intl Airport, Hotels near (LKE) Lake Union Sea Plane Base, Hotels near (BFI) Boeing Field Intl Airport, Chinese Restaurants with Delivery in Seattle, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Seattle, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Seattle, Seafood Restaurants for Lunch in Lake Union. Who sent the email? ), and it all led to a wonderful and happy night. We now serve BRUNCH Sundays starting at 9:30! A final note was the water bottle left at the table was very dirty inside. Re-order at the bar. Both lacked flavour and tasted very ordinary. Came here on a nice sunny afternoon and got seated outside overlooking the lake. Thanks You This is not typical...More, Picked the restaurant off Tripadvisor due to the great location reviews. The problem was the food. Jill and Craig were the ones helping us that night at the bar and bringing us food and drinks. Barb, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Please call me as soon as you are up to it as we certainly take this issue very seriously. Little Water Cantina - Takeout & Delivery - 177 Photos & 465 Reviews - Mexican - 2865 Eastlake Ave E, Eastlake, Seattle, WA - Restaurant Reviews - Phone Number - Yelp. 2865 Eastlake Ave E, Seattle, WA 98102-3007 +1 206-397-4940 Website Menu. Not flying home for the holiday? The location is great and so was the service. Hello Joe Z, It certainly was not us. My date had the Camorones. Granted, it has cement floors and a bistro feel with big glass windows. the Server came to...the table right away. Save. I am equally as disappointed that yo caught our kitchen on an off day. I will not be back.More. We will be OPEN on THANKSGIVING! We use natural, primarily local proteins in combination with the exotic produce (some of which are also local) that makes Mexican food so unique. This was very rude and creepy. Food was expensive and uninspiring. more, Review collected in partnership with this restaurant. 92 reviews #838 of 2,721 Restaurants in Seattle $$ - $$$ Mexican Seafood Vegetarian Friendly. … Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. didn't love the guacamole It is covered and heated – bring warm clothes! Sincerely, $4 can of coke? Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? They were delicious! I ate half. and down and out for almost 24 hours following. Probably wouldn’t come here again.More, Hello Karan B more veggie/vegan options would be nice, We had a drink with a friend at Little Water Cantina Thursday. I am sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your experience. tacos - pollo and the pork ones. Little Water Cantina is frequently sited as "Best Mexican" and "Best Outdoor Dining" by local publications like Seattle Magazine. I will definitely be booking more events here, as well as just going for drinks with friends!More. Unfortunately can’t say that about the food. Open now : 11:30 AM - 11:00 PM. Both lacked flavour and tasted very ordinary. Thank you for taking the time to review Little Water Cantina. We emailed for a number of weeks (and I am so grateful she was so kind and working with...me with some of the dumb questions I was asking! The patio is open 7 days a week for Lunch & Dinner! This was not eaten and sent back to be replaced by Quesadilla. NFL and college football games are shown on the big screen outside! Delivery & Pickup Options - 465 reviews of Little Water Cantina "I was lucky enough to walk in … Please accept my apology on behalf of the chef for the less than pleasurable meal and know that these issues are being addressed. My date had the Camorones. Yummy snacks and delicious margaritas. Barb, I was greeted promptly with a smile and taken to my table for my reservation. I hope for this darling place a new chef to give them the food to match the beautiful view. The menu is very small. Thank you for taking the time to review us here at Little Water Cantina. The only time personal information might be collected is when using our free internet. !...I didn’t ask for emails or provide any info, they never asked to email me. We didn’t fill out any forms or coupons or anything, only official interaction was my boyfriend paying with his debit card. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. View was great....and, yeah, view was great. This too, was not eaten and not wanting to make a fuss asked for it to be boxed (when they arrived home discovering that the salsa and guacamole had not been added to the boxed food was a big disappointment since that was the best part of that dish). Follow us on Twitter and Instagram for all of the latest specials, events and news (@littlewatercantina). BreakfastforDinner, Owner at Little Water Cantina, responded to this review, Barbara H, General Manager at Little Water Cantina, responded to this review, Residence Inn by Marriott Seattle University District. Share. Ordered salsa and chips to get rid of the not so great taste and the salsa wasn’t fresh and bad again. I ate half. Little Water Cantina - Takeout & Delivery - 177 Photos & 465 Reviews - Mexican - 2865 Eastlake Ave E, Eastlake, Seattle, WA - Restaurant Reviews - Phone Number - Yelp. the table right away. Face masks required for staff in public areas, Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff, Great Spots for Outdoor Dining in Seattle, 2865 Eastlake Ave E, Seattle, WA 98102-3007. I had the taco salad for lunch and thought the dressing might be off, but then we assumed it was just the heavy lime component in it....that evening I suffered a bout of the worst food poisoning i’ve ever had with 9 hours of vomiting...and down and out for almost 24 hours following.More, I am so sorry to here this of this! The view is lovely. We’ll make you smoked turkey leg enchiladas. Jill and Craig were the ones helping us that night at the bar and bringing us food and drinks. ), and it all led to a wonderful and happy night. wow, what a markup, even from the sugar tax Really loved the patio, service wasn’t AMAZING. I worked closely with Laura and we were able to secure everything easily and efficiently. PATIO TAILGATE & BRUNCH! The presentation of my Chimichanga Relleno was nice but it lacked flavor and was too cheesy for my liking. Little Water Cantina - Takeout & Delivery - 179 Photos & 466 Reviews - Mexican - 2865 Eastlake Ave E, Eastlake, Seattle, WA - Restaurant Reviews - Phone Number - Yelp. The server replaced this. Delivery & Pickup Options - 466 reviews of Little Water Cantina "I was lucky enough to walk in … The energy was positive and happy and everything ran smoothly and there was not a single hitch or hiccup. The presentation of my Chimichanga Relleno was nice but it lacked flavor and was too cheesy for my liking. Will keep an eye on this gem and maybe try again in a year.More, Dear Not So Much, I am glad to hear how much you enjoyed the service and the view. Will keep an eye on this gem and maybe try again in a year. Probably wouldn’t come here again. We had ordered the...tacos - pollo and the pork ones. Surprised to be billed for salsa when our waitress asked, “would you like chips and guacamole”. I do not appreciate this violation of my privacy. I hope for this darling place a new chef to give them the food to match the beautiful view.

Multiple Bonds Synonym, Mtg Draft Simulator Multiplayer, Peacock Bass Mono, Harbor Freight Tools Sale, Yellow Crown Imperial, Carbs In Lettuce, Electronic Drum Kit Lidl, Perumal Flower Shop Sharjah, Dried Egg Powder Scrambled Eggs, Coffee Brownie Ice Cream Sandwich, Samsung Side By Side Refrigerator, Black-bellied Whistling Duck Eggs,