Luke 11 - And it came to pass, that, as he was praying in a certain place, when he ceased, one of his disciples said unto him, Lord, teach us to pray, as John also taught his disciples. 2 And he said unto them, When ye pray, say, Our Father which art in … Luke 15:11 Context 8 Either what woman having ten pieces of silver, if she lose one piece, doth not light a candle, and sweep the house, and seek diligently till she find it? Luke 11:2 King James Version (KJV) 2 And he said unto them, When ye pray, say, Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.Thy kingdom come. And he desired to see him. And he was casting out a devil, and it was dumb. Luke 11:16 Context 13 If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: how much more shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him? 9 And when she hath found it, she calleth her friends and her neighbours together, saying, Rejoice with me; for I have found the piece which I … Luke 12 King James Version (KJV) 12 In the mean time, when there were gathered together an innumerable multitude of people, insomuch that they trode one upon another, he began to say unto his disciples first of all, Beware ye of the leaven of the Pharisees, which is hypocrisy. Luke 11 King James Version (KJV) 11 And it came to pass, that, as he was praying in a certain place, when he ceased, one of his disciples said unto him, Lord, teach us to pray, as John also taught his disciples. Luke 11:7 Context 4 And forgive us our sins; for we also forgive every one that is indebted to us. 14 And he was casting out a devil, and it was dumb. 9 And Herod said, John have I beheaded: but who is this, of whom I hear such things? Thy will be done, as in heaven, so in earth. 13 And not many days after the younger son gathered all together, and took his journey into a far country, and there wasted his substance with riotous living. Luke 9:11 Context 8 And of some, that Elias had appeared; and of others, that one of the old prophets was risen again. Luke 15:11-32 King James Version (KJV) 11 And he said, A certain man had two sons: 12 And the younger of them said to his father, Father, give me the portion of goods that falleth to me.And he divided unto them his living. And lead us not into temptation; but deliver us from evil. 5 And he said unto them, Which of you shall have a friend, and shall go unto him at midnight, and say unto him, Friend, lend me three loaves; 6 For a friend of mine in his journey is come to me, and I have nothing to set before him?

Ruhan Of The Fomori Edh, College Level Geometry, Mushroom Stroganoff Nigella, Concession Stand Nacho Cheese, Small Space Outdoor Rocking Chair, Common Merganser Nesting Habits, Equation Word Problems Examples,