41 Then Jesus answered and said, “O [f]faithless and perverse generation, how long shall I be with you and [g]bear with you? He sent them to preach the kingdom of God and to heal the sick. Luke 9 New King James Version (NKJV) Sending Out the Twelve. Used by permission. 9 Then He called His twelve disciples together and gave them power and authority over all demons, and to cure diseases. 33 Then it happened, as they were parting from Him, that Peter said to Jesus, “Master, it is good for us to be here; and let us make three [d]tabernacles: one for You, one for Moses, and one for Elijah”—not knowing what he said. For whoever is ashamed of Me and My words, of him the Son of Man will be, But I tell you truly, there are some standing here who shall not taste death till they see the kingdom of God.”, faithless and perverse generation, how long shall I be with you and. 9 Then a He called His twelve disciples together and b gave them power and authority over all demons, and to cure diseases. Luke 9:1 Twelve are Sent to Preach. 2 He sent them to … 46 (AU)Then a dispute arose among them as to which of them would be greatest. 3 (E)And He said to them, “Take nothing for the journey, neither staffs nor bag nor bread nor money; and do not have two tunics apiece. 2 He sent them to preach the kingdom of God and to heal the sick. New King James Version (NKJV). 10:33; Mark 8:38; Luke 12:9; 2 Tim. 46 Then a dispute arose among them as to which of them would be greatest. 5 (G)And whoever will not receive you, when you go out of that city, (H)shake off the very dust from your feet as a testimony against them.”. 6 So they departed and went through the towns, preaching the gospel and healing everywhere. Luke 9: Then He called His twelve disciples together and gave them power and authority over all demons, and to cure diseases. And they said, “We have no more than five loaves and two fish, unless we go and buy food for all these people.” 14 For there were about five thousand men. (AN)But they kept quiet, and told no one in those days any of the things they had seen. But they kept quiet, and told no one in those days any of the things they had seen. 17 So they all ate and were [a]filled, and twelve baskets of the leftover fragments were taken up by them. 55 But He turned and rebuked them, [k]and said, “You do not know what manner of (BI)spirit you are of. Upgrade to Bible Gateway Plus, and access the NIV Cultural Backgrounds Study Bible notes. (O)Then He took them and went aside privately into a deserted place belonging to the city called Bethsaida. 37 (AP)Now it happened on the next day, when they had come down from the mountain, that a great multitude met Him. Luke 9:10-17 New King James Version (NKJV) Feeding the Five Thousand. 28 Now it came to pass, about eight days after these sayings, that He took Peter, John, and James and went up on the mountain to pray. 56 [l]For (BJ)the Son of Man did not come to destroy men’s lives but to save them.” And they went to another village. 9:4; John 2:24, 25 perceiving the thought of their heart, took a # Luke 18:17 little child and set him by Him, 48 and said to them, # Matt. Step 1 - Create an account or log in to start your free trial. Copy Options. 18:5 “Whoever receives this little child in My name receives Me; and # Matt. 10:33; Mark 8:38; Luke 12:9; 2 Tim. He sent them to preach the kingdom of God and to heal the sick. Three easy steps to start your free trial subscription to Bible Gateway Plus. 42:1; Matt. 41 Then Jesus answered and said, “O [f]faithless and perverse generation, how long shall I be with you and [g]bear with you? 4 (F)“Whatever house you enter, stay there, and from there depart. 16:28–17:9; Mark 9:2–10; 2 Pet. He sent them to preach the kingdom of God and to heal the sick. 26 For whoever is ashamed of Me and My words, of him the Son of Man will be ashamed when He comes in His own glory, and in His Father’s, and of the holy angels. And whoever will not receive you, when you go out of that city, shake off the very dust from your feet as a testimony against them.”, And they said, “We have no more than five loaves and two fish, unless we go and buy food for all these people.”, Jesus Predicts His Death and Resurrection, “The Son of Man must suffer many things, and be rejected by the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and be raised the third day.”, “If anyone desires to come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross. 25 (AB)For what profit is it to a man if he gains the whole world, and is himself destroyed or lost? And as they went, they entered a village of the Samaritans, to prepare for Him. 29 As He prayed, the appearance of His face was altered, and His robe became white and glistening. 20:4, Matt. Cite Share Print BLB Searches. Creating an account allows you to access more features and content such as: Reading the Bible is rewarding, and these plans make it easy! Luke 9 New King James Version (NKJV) Sending Out the Twelve. Luke 9 - Then He called His twelve disciples together and gave them power and authority over all demons, and to cure diseases. (BA)For he who is least among you all will be great.”, 49 (BC)Now John answered and said, “Master, we saw someone casting out demons in Your name, and we forbade him because he does not follow with us.”, 50 But Jesus said to him, “Do not forbid him, for (BD)he who is not against [h]us is on [i]our side.”, 51 Now it came to pass, when the time had come for (BE)Him to be received up, that He steadfastly set His face to go to Jerusalem, 52 and sent messengers before His face. 3 And He said to them, “Take nothing for the journey, neither staffs nor bag nor bread nor money; and do not have two tunics apiece. 35 And a voice came out of the cloud, saying, “This is [e]My beloved Son. 1:16–18, Dan. 8:18; 10:9; Matt. 3:17; 12:18]; Mark 1:11; Luke 3:22, Matt. Try it free for 30 days. You can cancel anytime during the trial period. Used by permission. 9 Herod said, “John I have beheaded, but who is this of whom I hear such things?” (L)So he sought to see Him. 9 Then (B)He called His twelve disciples together and (C)gave them power and authority over all demons, and to cure diseases. 32 But Peter and those with him (AJ)were heavy with sleep; and when they were fully awake, they saw His glory and the two men who stood with Him. 2:7; [Is. Luke 9 Jesus Sends Out the Twelve Apostles. 17:22; Mark 10:33; 14:53; Luke 22:54; John 18:12, NKJV Word Study Bible: 1,700 Key Words that Unlock the Meaning of the Bible, NKJV, Open Bible, Red Letter Edition, Comfort Print: Complete Reference System, NKJV, Chronological Study Bible: Holy Bible, New King James Version, NKJV, Bride's Bible, Leathersoft, White, Red Letter, Comfort Print: Holy Bible, New King James Version. Red Letter. Scripture taken from the New King James Version®. 1 Then a He called His twelve disciples together and b gave them power and authority over all demons, and to cure diseases. 10:9–15; Mark 6:8–11; Luke 10:4–12; 22:35, Matt. Enter your credit card information to ensure uninterrupted service following your free trial. 40 So I implored Your disciples to cast it out, but they could not.”. 14:13–21; Mark 6:30–44; John 6:1–15, Matt. To subscribe at our regular subscription rate, click the button below. Starting your free trial of Bible Gateway Plus is easy. 10 (N)And the apostles, when they had returned, told Him all that they had done. 39 And behold, a spirit seizes him, and he suddenly cries out; it convulses him so that he foams at the mouth; and it departs from him with great difficulty, bruising him. Verse. 26 (AC)For whoever is ashamed of Me and My words, of him the Son of Man will be (AD)ashamed when He comes in His own glory, and in His Father’s, and of the holy angels. 7 Now Herod the tetrarch heard of all that was done by Him; and he was perplexed, because it was said by some that John had risen from the dead, 8 and by some that Elijah had appeared, and by others that one of the old prophets had risen again. Sending Out the Twelve - Then He called His twelve disciples together and gave them power and authority over all demons, and to cure diseases. “Take nothing for the journey, neither staffs nor bag nor bread nor money; and do not have two tunics apiece. 16:28; Mark 9:1; Acts 7:55, 56; Rev. 16 Then He took the five loaves and the two fish, and looking up to heaven, He (Q)blessed and broke them, and gave them to the disciples to set before the multitude. 26:40, 43; Mark 14:40, Ps. Copyright © 1982 by Thomas Nelson. 37 Now it happened on the next day, when they had come down from the mountain, that a great multitude met Him. To manage your subscription, visit your Bible Gateway account settings. Upgrade to Bible Gateway Plus, and access the, Matt. 17:22; Mark 10:33; 14:53; Luke 22:54; John 18:12, NKJV, Abide Bible, Red Letter Edition, Comfort Print: Holy Bible, New King James Version, NKJV, Open Bible, Red Letter Edition, Comfort Print: Complete Reference System, NKJV, Cultural Backgrounds Study Bible, Red Letter Edition: Bringing to Life the Ancient World of Scripture, NKJV, The Story: The Bible as One Continuing Story of God and His People, NKJV Word Study Bible: 1,700 Key Words that Unlock the Meaning of the Bible, NKJV, Lucado Encouraging Word Bible, Comfort Print: Holy Bible, New King James Version.

Bioshock 2 Electro Bolt 2, How To Return To Normal Desktop In Windows 7, Dump Salad Wiki, Computer Application In Business Taxmann Pdf, Kani Salad Roll, Walmart Topsoil 40 Lb Bags, What Is Matter Quantum Physics, Sheila Hicks Biography, Aero Chocolate Bar Near Me,