Mairsil, the Pretender This card is just such a flavor win and looks like a great value engine too. 15/07/2019. Mary needs a win-con (Mairsil, the Pretender) ... You can build him a variety of ways, ranging from Voltron beatdowns to combo shenanigans to just general Aetherling control. Mairsil, the Pretender art by Izzy.. Card Kingdom 2270.51 - 2414.63 . This nicely aligns with my experiences of Mairsil, because this card drove me insane upon its release. With an open field, or the evasion granted by Rogue’s Passage, we could even go straight for the commander damage kill. Format: Commander User Submitted Deck You may activate each of … Commander Mairsil, the Pretender [Grixis] (O.T.) While this is the case you don’t want them to get exiled any old way, you need them exiled through your commander’s ability. Updated Oct 29, 2020 by Dreeks1991 using our MTG Deck Builder. I knew within seconds that I had to, had to, theorycraft this budget deck for my next Low Market.But what did this deck want to be? EDH Recommendations and strategy content for Magic: the Gathering Commander 26.29 tix 6 Mythic, 38 Rare, 18 Uncommon, 15 Common, 1 Special. 29/04/2020. Browse > Commander / Mairsil, the Pretender / Mairsil Combo Mairsil Combo by Ikashy73 Report Deck Name $ 311.57. Commander 2017 is no different and you can’t really get weirder or wackier than Mairsil, the Pretender. I know this is an unconventional approach, and I'm not entirely sure how the interaction works, but isn't Mairsil, the Pretender+Mirror-Mad Phantasm a leveler effect that is a one card combo w/ your commander. When this copy enters, we will cage up [[Kozilek's translator]]. While Mairsil adopts the Phantasm’s name to be shuffled into the deck, the ability still searches for a card specifically named Mirror-mad Phantasm. Mairsil, the Pretender has all activated abilities of all cards you own in exile with cage counters on them. Mairsil, the Pretender has all activated abilities of all cards you own in exile with cage counters on them. Like Kraj, Mairsil has an extraordinary history, beginning with his capture of Ith, High Arcanist, and ending with a ring that led to the ignition of Jaya Ballard, Task Mage’s planeswalker spark. Visual View Stream Popout Edit Mairsil, the Pretender chupa essa mamga. ===accordion ===panel:Primer The goal of this primer is to explain the general idea of this Mairsil the Pretender build, how … As such, I am thinking of brewing up a deck for him that embraces my favorite meta-achetype, that of Combo-Control. Enough charge counters on Mairsil, and we can be chunking an opponent for ten or more damage per turn. Like Kraj, he absorbs the abilities of other creatures. The first step off this combo is when reanimate Mairsil, to cage [[Hell's Caretaker]]. They’re generally written “[Cost]: [Effect].” Some keyword abilities (such as equip) are activated abilities and will have colons in their reminder text. Browse > Commander / Mairsil, the Pretender / Mairsil, the Pretender Charge Counters Combo Mairsil, the Pretender Charge Counters Combo by tanglev Report Deck Name $ 71.34. Mairsil, the Pretender | When Mairsil, the Pretender enters the battlefield, you may exile an artifact or creature card from your hand or graveyard and put a cage counter on it. Deckcycle Deckcycle Feature Queue. This is a card you see in very combo-centric Mairsil builds, because when you use Mairsil to activate its ability, you mill your entire deck into the graveyard. Playtest v1. Similar Deck Space Auto-suggestions. In Magic lore, the Dominarian wizard Mairsil drove mad a powerful mage named Ith. What wincon packages can you have for that combo? TCGPlayer 1508.94 - 2280.40 . Mairsil, the Pretender / Combo Commander / EDH* UBR (Grixis) Vecyrus. Edit Live Edit. Then with haste, we will sacrifice the Caretaker, and reanimate [[Body Double]], copying Mairsil. Mairsil, known as the Pretender was a power-hungry wizard, who was a member of the Conclave of Mages during the post- Brothers' War Dark Age of Dominaria. Mairsil, the Pretender is bizarre, wonky, and just as difficult to build as he is to contain. Format: Commander User Submitted Deck Deck Date: Jun 19, 2018 Archetype: Mairsil, the Pretender. Edit. Mairsil is a pretty unique commander in that you want to get as many of your creatures into exile as possible. Mairsil, the Pretender rulings: 2017-08-25: If another player gains control of Mairsil, it will have the abilities of only cards that player owns in exile with cage counters on them. (100 cards, 83 distinct) - Thousand-Year Elixir, Illusionist's Bracers, Deadeye Navigator, Chainer, Dementia Master, Basalt Monolith, Gilded Lotus, Jace's Archivist 13.82 tix 1 Mythic, 29 Rare, 27 Uncommon, 20 Common, 1 Special. And if one line of play gets a little boring, just swap out some of the cards for more varied abilities! 2017-08-25: Activated abilities contain a colon. Upvote 0. You may activate each of those abilities only once each turn. When Mairsil, the Pretender enters the battlefield, you may exile an artifact or creature card from your hand or graveyard and put a cage counter on it. Madness Flashbacks. social The idea here is not to build him as a straight combo deck, made to win as fast as possible. For your consideration, the first combo: Chimeric Mass and our Spikeshot friends, Spikeshot Elder and Spikeshot Goblin.

Gm3t-bx Home Depot, Best Oscillating Sprinkler, Tp-link Tl-wa850re Quick Installation Guide, Keyboard Keys Total, Whole Foods Cranberry Orange Muffin Recipe, Asus Zenbook S Ux391fa Price, Best Ergonomic Keyboard For Mac 2018, Skil Octo 7302 Parts, Best Neighborhoods In Sacramento Map,