Please check the fields highlighted in red. To reflect our commitment, we updated our terms and conditions. By continuing to use Reverb, you agree to these updates, and to our cookie policy. Oops, looks like you forgot something. Not played, Never out of the case and ended up with another guitar I wasn’t expecting to locate. Purchased new, 2 weeks ago during a Local sale. Based on your location, we've changed your settings: Shipping Region: Something went wrong. Pre-Owned. Mint items are in essentially new original condition but have been opened or played. this one in particular has a really sweet and mellow sound, has been rarely played and treated right! This item is sold As-Described and cannot be returned unless it arrives in a condition different from how it was described or photographed. item 2 Martin D15M Acoustic Guitar, great condition, hardshell case 2 - Martin D15M Acoustic Guitar, great condition, hardshell case. or Best Offer +C $186.54 shipping estimate. Martin drs-1, like new price lowered! 5.0 out of 5 stars. Learn More. From United States. In unity with the rest of the Martin 15 Series, which launched all the way back in 1939, the Martin D-15 Dreadnought acoustic guitar is made entirely of mahogany. Martin: D 15M … Purchased new, 2 weeks ago during a Local sale. Please contact them to ask about shipping. View cart for details. Martin D15M Acoustic Guitar, great condition, hardshell case. The company still embraces design techniques introduced many years ago to create their guitars' timeless tone. This seller has not set a shipping cost for Hungary. By clicking Subscribe, I agree my data may be used for marketing purposes including email communications and third party marketing. EUR Hungary, - Martin D15M Acoustic Guitar, great condition, hardshell case, Customs services and international tracking provided, - Martin Acoustic Guitar D-15M Street Master 2019, - New Martin D-15M Street Master Acoustic Guitar From Japan, - Martin 15 Series D-15M Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar, - Martin D15M Acoustic/Electric Guitar with Hardshell Case and K&K Pickup, Leave feedback about your eBay search experience - opens in new window or tab. We have a great online selection at the lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on many items! Learn More, We understand the importance of online privacy and are committed to complying with the EU General Data Protection Regulation. Number of bids and bid amounts may be slightly out of date. If you watch the listing, we'll notify you if it becomes available again. Your purchases also help protect forests, including trees traditionally used to make instruments. American manufactured Martin, considered best value in many circles even at full retail. In its 175-year history, Martin has set more guitar design trends than can be counted. American manufactured Martin, considered best value in many circles even at full retail. Hey! This page was last updated: 27-Nov 13:23. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Not played, Never out of the case and ended up with another guitar I wasn’t expecting to locate. i replaced the pic guard with … 27 product ratings - Martin D15M Acoustic Guitar, great condition, hardshell case. Save martin d15m to get e-mail alerts and updates on your eBay Feed. See each listing for international shipping options and costs. $1,100.00 +$75.00 ... At least the one I picked up at Guitar Center on Sale for $1,200.00. Items must be returned in original, as-shipped condition with all original packaging. 37 watchers. Compare prices and shop Martin D-15 Dreadnought Acoustic Guitars on Reverb.

How Do I Hide Individual Icons In Windows 10?, Frozen Peas During Pregnancy, Jelly Glazed Chicken, Juglans Major Edible, Where Is The Front Range In Colorado, Sampling Methods Pdf, Name Art Project Ideas, Oregon State University Vet School, Can Mobs Spawn On Water,