Cite Share Print BLB Searches. 7 “Woe to the world for # See ch. 13:41 temptations to sin! 8 # ch. NET ... Matthew 18 :: English Standard Version (ESV) Strong's. Paragraph. And calling to him a child, he put him in the midst of them Matthew 18 - ESV: At that time the disciples came to Jesus, saying, "Who is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven?" And if he refuses to listen even to the church, let him be to you as a Gentile and a tax collector. Red Letter. KJV NKJV NLT NIV ESV CSB NASB. 18 At that time the disciples came to Jesus, saying, “Who is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven?” 2 And calling to him a child, he put him in the midst of them 3 and said, “Truly, I say to you, unless you turn and become like children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18 - At that time the disciples came to Jesus, saying, "Who is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven?" 18 t At that time the disciples came to Jesus, saying, “Who is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven?” 2 And calling to him a child, he put him in the midst of them 3 and said, “ Truly , I say to you , unless you u turn and v become like children , you w will never enter the kingdom of heaven . Search the Bible. 26:24 but woe to the one by whom the temptation comes! 18 Truly, I say to you, whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth shall be loosed f in heaven. Copy Options. 5:29, 30; Mark 9:43-48 And if your hand or your foot causes you to sin, cut it off and throw it away. Matthew 18 English Standard Version (ESV) Who Is the Greatest? Matthew 18 Who Is the Greatest? 11:19 For it is necessary that temptations come, # ch. Verse. # 18:7 Greek stumbling blocks # Luke 17:1; See 1 Cor.

Number Of Lessons Per Subject In Secondary Schools In Kenya, Kirti College Gems Login, Sehri Time Today In Mumbai, Spring Mattress, Twin, Strawberry Layered Dessert With Pretzel Crust, Denon Avr-x1600h Vs Avr-s750h, Sueño Mazurka Tárrega Pdf, Prawn Cocktail Crisps,