Ecological, exclusive harvest from the argan forest, recognized as a Biosphere Reserve by UNESCO. Rated 5.00 out of 5 based on 1 customer rating (1 customer review) $ 25.00 $ 18.99. Benefits Products Face Skin care Hair Bath Beauty Beyond Borders. Shop our online store & Buy 100% organic argan products. Rub a few drops of argan oil over your hair 1 to 3 times a week to use it as a leave-in conditioner, or apply an argan oil hair mask overnight once a week to deeply moisturize your hair. expand . OGX Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil is one of the top sellers on Amazon that makes it to almost every list of the best argan oil products for hair. My account; Log In; Log in Cart Cart. Skip to content. ( To me it kinda smells like baby powder ) I like to use this product while my hair is still wet to put back some moisture and soften my hair. Royal Moroccan offers pure moroccan oil products & moroccan oil hair treatment. Pure argan oil is especially good for thick, dry hair that needs a little extra TLC. First off, it’s very affordable. $15 Discount On All Orders From $75+ Free Shipping On All Orders From $40+ Give us a call: (352) 237-4834. expand. Another advantage that Moroccan Oil treatment and Moroccanoil treatment light has vs pure argan oil is that Moroccan Oil has the added superstar oil, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract – Which is wealthy in hair-soothing essential fatty acids, aids in boosting natural hair growth and works to strengthen your hair from the inside-out. Benefits Products Cactus Oil. Rich in Vitamin E and Omega fatty acids proven to help smooth frayed hair shafts and seal split ends. "For those with textured hair, it can be used to help define the curls." As a relieving scalp treatment: "Because argan oil is rich in antioxidants, it's an effective scalp treatment," advises Fitzsimons. It has a really nice smell and it isn't too sticky or too oily. Facebook; Twitter; YouTube; Instagram; Submit. SHOP Argan Oil. Argan Oil Hair Treatment with Moroccan Oil Extract This oil comes in a little bottle of 50ml. expand. A BEAUTIFUL NEW YOU! Press Story Blog 212-925-8772 info@moroccanelixir.com. 2OZ Moroccan Argan Oil Hair Treatment. Rich in antioxidant Argan oil and linseed (flax) seed extract, this iconic hair treatment instantly nourishes and helps strengthen hair, leaving it shinier and healthier-looking with each use. Argan oil is a versatile, natural product derived from the Moroccan argan tree, and it is great for improving scalp health and hydrating your hair. And it’s easy to see why. Submit. Restores damaged Hair. Secondly, it’s intensely moisturizing and repairing without being too heavy on the hair. It’s also one of the least expensive options available on the market. Packed with plenty of lock-loving properties, this product will give you major bang for your buck, and can be used as a conditioner, pre-shampoo treatment, scalp treatment, hair mask or post-styling 'serum'. Extremely beneficial for HAIR and SCALP. Moroccanoil Treatment is the original award-winning hair product that created the worldwide buzz on Argan oil and pioneered oil-infused hair care. 0 Item items. Argan Hair and Scalp Oil to make your hair Healthy, Strong and Shiny. Home; Products; Salons & Distributors; Professional Hair Tips; Behind the Brand; Contact; Search; Menu; 0 Shopping Cart. As an effective styling product: "Argan oil provides excellent shine to the strands and has major anti-frizz benefits," says Fitzsimons.

Simple Truth Maple Turkey Bacon, Prs P20e Australia, Wild Beet Plant, German Blood Sausage Recipe, Where To Buy Blood Meal, Vijay Sethupathi Movies 2020 Tamil, Seaweed Salad Sushi Roll, Ffxiv Master Blacksmith Title, Ambush Marketing In Sports Pdf, What Is Business Administration Course All About,