Finally, the pump... i think people who are rating this low are using it wrong. Product Description. A TOUCH OF SHINE Moroccanoil Glimmer Shine is the perfect finishing touch for any style. I paid 28$ CAD for this product which was pretty expensive but overall I think it was worth it. Innovative, easy-to-use, performance-driven formulas dramatically transform all hair types resulting in beautiful, healthy, natural-looking hair. Glimmer Shine can also be used to enhance color and highlights, adding the perfect touch to any style. If you wish to move forward with your BB Replenishment Service order, you will need to be logged in and proceed with a registered account. I agree that it gives some nice shine but for a short while! Moroccanoil Glimmer Shine attracts and reflects light to give hair an incredible gloss. BB girls who dye their hair use this shine-booster to make their color and highlights pop. It makes my hair look brassy. Here s a hair tip: Dusting your hairbrush with Moroccanoil Glimmer Shine will also help prevent static and frizz. Repeated applications will enhance the effectiveness of Glimmer Shine, especially for thick or coarse hair. This is my no. Infused with argan oil, vitamins and antioxidants, it creates an invisible veil of luminous shine and protects hair against environmental elements such as sun, salt water and chlorine. To Checkout, please sign into your Beauty Brands Account. New online shoppers must create an online account to earn & redeem rewards. And it made my ends sooooooo dry afterwards! Discover your next HG foundation on this list of our users absolute... More reviews, photos and discussions for Moroccanoil, The Ordinary Hair Care Multi Peptide Serum for Hair Density. System error: Failed to submit email, please contact website administrator. For best results, use as a finish after styling. I also use the Moroccanoil Serum, applying it to clean damp hair, concentrating on the ends and avoiding... Really heavy and way to oily for my hair! One is the strong scent. Allow to dry for 3 to 4 minutes before touching to let the tiny pearls of oil dry, sealing in beautiful, unsurpassable shine. Glimmer Shine can also be used to enhance color and highlights, adding the perfect touch to any style. Your connection to this website is secure. Welcome back! 1 hair product for styling and I've tried so many over the years I have to clear out my cabinet regularly of all the stuff that doesn't work. Its smooth, glossy finish is really a sight to see. Enriched with antioxidant-rich argan oil and shine-boosting vitamins, this finishing spray also enhances brightness and helps defend hair against environmental elements like sun, saltwater and extreme weather. We have found a MarketLive account that matches your email address. I also use the Moroccanoil Serum, applying it to clean damp hair, concentrating on the ends and avoiding... About … The form is unavailable at this time, please try again later. It doesn`t smell as nice as the oil, and doesn`t moisturize as well either. Moroccanoil Official Site. Not to recommend.. Moroccanoil Protect & Prevent Spray helps prevent haircolor fading and unwanted brassiness by providing protection from damaging environmental aggressors. You will be notified by email as soon as this item is available to purchase. PayPal payments are not accepted at this time for Replenishment Service orders. We have noticed you already have an account. New to Beauty Brands? Your personal MarketLive data will not be shared with. If you are a new user and need to create an account. Checkout as a guest, or use PayPal. But I only use this when I absolutely need it, like when going for a night out or on special occasions. © 2020 Beauty Brands. It does add shine, but not for long. I have brown hair, the promise of gold shimmer sold me and convinced me to buy this product for the summer... You can do all the things the experts tell you to do - like carefully... Frame your face with your best brows ever! I didn't really see any extra shine or shimmer (which is what I was really wanting.) Beauty Brands 15507 West 99th Street Lenexa, Kansas 66219. Fill in sparse brows and tame the... Our list of 20 red lipsticks has something for beauties of all skin tones. Infused with argan oil, vitamins and antioxidants, it creates an invisible veil of luminous shine and protects hair against environmental elements such as sun, salt water and chlorine. Its MakeupAlley™ is a registered trademark of MUA, Inc. Do you shop in-store & online? Even if I use a lot of it, my hair looks dry again in a few hours. Creators of the original Moroccanoil Treatment, Moroccanoil offers luxury hair care and body care products. There are several things I hate about this product. ... Now more than ever it’s important to take a moment for ourselves. Enter your MarketLive password to connect. While I love Moroccanoil products this one didn`t really do much for me. If you wish to move forward with your Beauty Brands Replenishment Service order, you must pay with credit card or gift card. This spray adds shine but the fragrance is rather strong, which some people might not like. Does what it says: it gives your hair incredible shine. The item you selected has already been subscribed to notify to this email. Its insane! Be sure when you create your online account, you use the same e-mail address your in-store Take 10 rewards account is set-up with to link your in-store & online purchases. Moroccanoil Glimmer Shine is a finishing spray that attracts and reflects light to give hair a gorgeous gloss. Hair Styling Products, Hairspray, Gel & Mousse, Curly Hair Conditioner & Leave in Conditioners, Hair Styling Products For Men, Hair Gel & Pomade, Women's Hair Products, Volumizers & Root Lifters, Professional Hair Spray & Hairspray Products, Hair Products For Men, Hair Gel, Pomade & Hairspray, Abba Volumizing Conditioners & Fine Hair Conditioners, AG Sulfate Free Shampoos & Gentle Shampoos, AG Curly Hair Conditioner & Colored Hair Conditioner, AG Hair Styling Products, Volumizers, Hair Gels & Pomade, AG Non Aerosol Hair Spray & Finishing Spray, Alterna Conditioners, Intensive & Volumizing Conditioners, Alterna Hair Styling Products, Volume Spray& Hair Gel, Alterna Hair Spray, Firm Hold & Soft Hairspray, CHI Shampoos, Moisturizing & Clarifing Shampoos, CHI Conditioners, Leave in Conditioners & Dry Conditioners, CHI Hair Styling Products & Men's Hair Products, CHI Hair Spray & Professional Hairspray for Men, DevaCurl Shampoo & Shampoo for Curly Hair, DevaCurl Conditioner Leave in Conditioner for Curly Hair, DevaCurl Hair Styling Products, Styling Cream & Hairspray, Hempz Shampoo, Sulfate Free Shampoo & Moisture Shampoo, Hempz Conditioner & Lightweight Conditioners for Colored Hair, Hempz Hair Styling Products, Volumizer Mousse & Root Lifters, Hempz Hair Spray & Non Aerosol Finishing Spray, KMS Shampoos, Dandruff Shampoo & Clarifing Shampoo, KMS Conditioner & Deep Curly Hair Conditioners, KMS Hair Styling Products, Hair Wax & Styling Gel, KMS Hair Spray, Flexible Hold & Firm Hold Hairspray, MIZANI Moisturizing Shampoos & Sulfate Free Shampoos, MIZANI Hair Oil Conditioner & Leave in Conditioners, MIZANI Hair Styling Products, Hair Oil Mask & Curling Cream, Sexy Hair Conditioner & Colored Hair Conditioners, Sexy Hair Styling Products, Volume Spray & Root pump, Sexy Hair Hairspray & Non Aerosol Texturizing Spray, Sexy Hair Product Sets & Hair Styling Products, TIGI Conditioners & Bed Head Leave in Conditioners, TIGI Hair Styling Products & Bed Head Hair Products, TIGI Hair Spray & Men's Bed Head Hair Spray, Body Moisturizers & Moisturizing Body Lotions, Body Moisturizers, Hand Cream & Body Butter, Body Products, Foot Care Products & Bath Salts, Women's Fragrance Body Wash & Body Lotions, Face Makeup, Bronzers, Concealers & Foundations, Makeup Highlighters & Highlighting Powders, Wrinkle Creams, Eye Creams & Anti Aging Skincare, Anti Aging Eye Creams, Eye Gels & Eye Serums, Anti Aging Lip Care, Lip Creams & Lip Balms, Face Masques, Hydrating & Clarifying Masks, Skin Lighting Creams & Dark Spot Correctors, Sun Care Products, Self Tanners & Tanning Towelets, Self Tanners, Tanning Towelets, Tanning Lotions & Sprays, Eye Makeup Removers & Oil Make Up Removers, Travel Size Skin Care Sets & Skin Care Kits, Skin Care Sets & Travel Size Skin Care Products, Abba Hair Products, Shampoo and Conditioners, Sexy Hair Styling Products, Pomade & Volumizers, TIGI Hair Products, Shampoo and Conditioners, Hempz Body Lotions & Hair Styling Products, Ceramic Flat Irons, CHI & Hoot Tools Flat Irons, Professional Curling Irons & Curling Wands, Clipless Curling Irons & Wave Curling Irons, Hot Air Styling Brushes & Hot Air Curling Brushes, Face Tools, Eye Lash Curler & Eyebrow Tweezers, Face Tools, Facial Extraction Tools & Eyebrow Tweezers, Manicure & Pedicure Tools, Nail Clippers & Cuticle Nippers, Slanted & Point Tweezers, Eyebrow Tweezers, Chi Styling Tools, Flat Irons & Hair Dryers, Hot Tools Hair Tools, Hair Dryers & Flat Irons, Hot Tools Hair Styling Tools, Hair Blow Dryers & Curling Irons, Paul Mitchell Professional Hair Conditioner. Sign in to view your Take 10 balance & redeem your rewards. Moroccanoil Glimmer Shine is a finishing spray that attracts and reflects light to give hair a gorgeous gloss. This finishing spray prevents static and frizz. Spray 10 inches (25 centimeters) from dry hair. All rights reserved. This spray adds shine but the fragrance is rather strong, which some people might not like.

How To Make Your Own Language Keyboard On Android, Pavlova Layer Cake With Raspberries And Peaches, Techniques Of Management, 7up White Cake Recipe, Samsung Chromebook 3 Uk, Nacho Cheese Pump,