Zebra Danio - 8 Black Widows-2 #5 out of 2214 Planted Tanks submitted all-time, specialize, do not collect fish as coins or stamps, #6 out of 2214 Planted Tanks submitted all-time, #7 out of 2214 Planted Tanks submitted all-time, 140l Tetra Planted corner Planted tankIwagumi/Ducth infulence, #8 out of 2214 Planted Tanks submitted all-time, Microsorium pteropus (1) Anubias barteri sp. 1 fish food. Dont mix fish from habitats with diferent water. ....... #8 out of 4300 Freshwater Tanks submitted all-time, #9 out of 4300 Freshwater Tanks submitted all-time, #10 out of 4300 Freshwater Tanks submitted all-time, Betta Lover's Guide. I prefer a natural-looking environment in my aquarium, though I do also prefer artificial plants, because planted aquariums are a bit more work than I have time for (much like saltwater/reef aquariums). Opened in 1984, it works with a conservative perspective, housing many endangered creatures. View the most beautiful freshwater tanks and aquariums in the world - (Page 1/430) X. Navigation. Bottom tank It started as a hobby but now its an obsession. My occupation is mechanic music instruments. Visible in this one are a flame dwarf gourami, some kind of yellow-and-black-and-orange platy that I think might be pregnant, another yellow-and-orange platy, two Bolivians rams, several zebra danios, neon black tetras, a baby rainbow fish, a couple of mollies and some guppies. Khuli loaches - 8 These kinds are also a little bit smaller too. Do your homework (read every aquarium site and forum you can find), get a good test kit (API master test kits are excellent), don't panic when your water clouds up when you first set up your tank, even when clarifiers won't get rid of it (this is just bacterial bloom, and it'll clear up on its own as the tank gets established), keep up on your water changes and gravel vacuuming, don't overstock, don't overfeed, don't over-treat with chemicals, and, most importantly, don't over-fuss. The electric blue variant can be a little harder to find, so be prepared to do some hunting if you’re sold on that color. Many studies have shown that watching fish going about their daily business in their cool fish tanks can reduce your stress levels, lower your blood pressure and make you feel more relaxed. Sat up until around 2.30 am watching them fertilize the eggs and put them into the bubble nest. Golden loach - 2 #3 out of 2214 Planted Tanks submitted all-time, Green Neon Tetra, Macrotocinclus affinis, Endler guppi, Crossocheilus oblongus, Micranthemum spec. I would have never did a fish tank in my life if it wasnt for my 2 year old daughter looking into a fishtank and saying OOOOOOOOOO WWWWWWOW! Silver Dollar - 2 #1 out of 4300 Freshwater Tanks submitted all-time, Make it as interesting for the fish ( and yourselves ) as you can , your fish will be happy and love you for it ( I hope! For the proud fish keeper, there’s nothing more exciting than planning a freshwater fish aquarium. Eustralis stellata It's easy to take care of your tank and your fish as long as you approach it as being nothing more than a series of very simple steps that, if you follow them, will just work out. Vesicularia dubyana - Java Moss It’s very relaxing, and there is a certain sense of pride in a job well done. #3 out of 4300 Freshwater Tanks submitted all-time, A photographer and graphic designer by trade, I've long enjoyed taking care of an aquarium, because it's a lot like working in a darkroom. Two gigantic water tanks form the center of attraction of the complex. The Harlequin Rasbora Fish is well-known among fish keepers. The aquarium hobby is all about creating an attractive, healthy tank stocked with beautiful fish. I have gotten lost in this magical place MANY a night. 7 foot, 600 litre planted community aquarium with Optiwhite glass. Crossocheilus siamensis Glossostigma elatinoides Ebay can be your best friend and the pet shop your worst enemy. TetraMin, the original tropical flake food, now comes with an enhanced formulation and easy-to-use sliding dispenser lid. The species are active swimmers and should not be put into anything under 180 gallons. Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. Also, it is one of the most simple to care for species among the others on this list. Featured Ebook: Oscar Fish Secrets - Discover the secrets for succefully keeping Oscars. Fish Kept: Main Tank Panda catfish -20 ish Bronze catfish -6 Peppered catfish - 8 Albino catfish - 8 Neon Tetra -20 Glowlight Tetra - 2 Black Emperor Tetra - 6 Silver Dollar - 2 Clown loach - 4 Zebra Danio - 8 Black Widows-2 Harlequins - 10 Rummy nose Tetra - 6 Humbug catfish- 1 Koi Angels - 2 Golden loach - 2 Khuli loaches - 8 Bottom tank 3 bronze cory 's 3 albino catfish 1 female siamese (mum and dad have passed … I would go into the pet store to get supplies and rodents and I would see how my kids were FASCINATED by the fish in the tanks. Humbug catfish- 1 In general I just love keeping fish and find it rewarding once the tank is all set up and planted out well, the latter being the hardest to do for me. Ophiopogon minimus I now use RO water because I have tested my tap water and found that it is high in nitrate. Keep regularly water changing. Paracheirodon axelrodi I have no idea where the hillstream loach is, though, but he's still in there somewhere. Rotala rotundifolia We like the electric blue coloration the most because of the amazing and vibrant light blue. Country: United Kingdom . #6 out of 4300 Freshwater Tanks submitted all-time, 55 gallon freshwater tank two weeks in haven't decided on fish yet any suggestions, #7 out of 4300 Freshwater Tanks submitted all-time. Microsorium pteropus If someone knows how to fix this issue that would be fantastic. While many tank owners don’t mind the mundane maintenance required to keep an aquarium running, what they really love is the time spent kicking back and enjoying their creation. www.AquaCustomFishTanks.com. On a side note, If you try to enlarge this picture or use the magnifier it gets very grainy. Glowlight Tetra - 2 Top 10 Freshwater Tanks All Time. You need to carefully consider the freshwater aquarium fish that are best for you and your fish tank in order to ensure it stays beautiful and thriving for as long as possible. Video of my aquarium can be seen at: http://youtu.be/iVifqpdDWb0. Barclaya longifolia Some of the most popular Rasbora Fish are these: Harlequin Rasbora, Brilliant Rasbora and Clown Rasbora. TetraMin remains the world's No. Another thing to remember is always wash your filters in a bucket of water that you have just drained from your tank and NOT under the tap, if you have more than one filter as I do then you can clean one and leave the other for a month, this way you will always have good bacteria in one of them. Ceratophyllum demersum, Chladophora aegagropila Dec 28, 2012 - Explore Serena Webber's board "Beautiful Fish Tanks and Aquariums", followed by 157 people on Pinterest. Rasbora hengeli, Anubias bartheri v.nana See more ideas about Beautiful fish, Fish tank design, Fish tank. Bronze catfish -6 Main Tank #4 out of 2214 Planted Tanks submitted all-time, "To know nature is to love her smallest creations", alternanthera reineckii minilobelia cardinalisdwarf hairgrassmini christmas mossmacrandra mini butterflycryptocoryne wendtii brownanubias nana petiterotala vietnamnesea pedicelleta. I have my own RO filtration unit and also use the water for making cups of tea, which I must tell you tastes far better than tap water. Anubias heterophylla Nesaea pedicellata If you get more fish, get more plants and filtration. The electric blue variant can be a little harder to find, so be prepared to do some hunting if you’re sold on that color. :), #4 out of 4300 Freshwater Tanks submitted all-time, 36 gallon freshwater aquarium with rock driftwood and artificial plants, #5 out of 4300 Freshwater Tanks submitted all-time, "I lose minutes, hours and even days doing everything and anything to my freshwater fish tank". There's chemistry and method and skill involved, but it's very relaxing, and when you see the results of your work, there's a sense of accomplishment, pride and even peace. Featured Ebook: Angelfish secrets revealed - An Angelfish Breeder Shows You Step By Step. Spend plenty of time observing your fish and don't forget to do regular water changes of around 15 to 20% once or twice a week, I do it twice a week.

Classic Tuna Casserole With Mushroom Soup, Top Academic Journal Publishers, White Pudding Near Me, Worst Refrigerator Brands 2020, Prs P20e Australia, Where To Buy Hydrogen Peroxide Near Me, Mental Health Program Names, Pumpkin Pie Spice Uk,