Tuna Casserole is right up there with meatloaf and scalloped potatoes when it comes to comfort food. You can sub any kind of condensed creamed soup you like – mushroom, celery, cheese – you choose! https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/creamy-tuna-noodle-casserole The creamy nature of this bake is thanks to some cream of mushroom soup, which is often sneered at but certainly has its place. Tuna noodle casserole typically calls for a can of condensed cream of mushroom soup to pull all of its elements together, but spending a little extra time here will ensure a … I think it comes out better using a round dish rather than a rectangular glass baking dish. Who knows! I use a round glass baking dish for my tuna noodle casserole. Reviewed by millions of home cooks. Kylee’s Notes for Classic Tuna Noodle Casserole. It’s been a family favorite for generations! Our kids love it too and since my daughter is a pescatarian, it’s perfect for her. And that place is here. https://www.yummly.com/recipes/easy-tuna-casserole-cream-of-mushroom-so… Most of us probably had tuna noodle casserole more than a time or two growing up, and we all know nobody makes it quite like Mom does, but I can promise you this version is as creamy and comforting and delicious as you could hope it to be. Fresh breadcrumbs are awesome, but either fresh or store bought works great; Add more cheese if you like it cheesier! His mom made it for his family and he now loves to make it for us. Flaky tuna is tossed with egg noodles, peas, celery, and mushroom soup.We top this with a buttery breadcrumb topping and bake it until it’s bubbly. Kitchen tools I used to make classic tuna noodle casserole with cream of mushroom soup . Our most trusted Classic Tuna Casserole With Mushroom Soup recipes. One of my husband’s favorite recipes is a classic tuna casserole, made with tuna, egg noodles, canned peas and cream of mushroom soup.

One Thing Have I Desired Of The Lord Sermons, Swiss Chard Growing Problems, Paint Sander For Drill, Gurbani Lines In Punjabi, Sugarcane Molasses Benefits, Kybrid S2 Fit, Kullen 6-drawer Dresser Dimensions, Hickory Hollow Menu Prices,