I've just passed the 1 week mark, and I have another 2 chips and one nail that is about to crack. Before the first week was done, I already had to go back to have 2 nails repaired. Cozy Nails Spa (formerly, Hope Nail Salon) is a full-service nail salon & spa offering a large variety of services. We are conveniently located at 301 Hope Street, Stamford, Connecticut next to Village Bagel, a few steps from Donut Delight. The powder polish is supposed to last ~3 weeks. ! 929 Bedford St. Best Nail Salons in Stamford, CT - Colorcity Nails & Spa (4.2/5), In nails&spa (4.2/5), Fancy Nachlie Nails (5/5), Stamford Floris (4.1/5), Zen Spa & Nails (4.0/5), One Nail & Spa (4.6/5), Cosmo Nail & Spa (3.9/5), Posh Spa (4.1/5), Harbor Point Nail & Spa (2.9/5), Gloss Luxury Nail Spa II (3.6/5) Dominican Girls Nail Salon Barbers in Downtown, Stamford. All of our nail salons actually face a rigorous 50-Point Inspection, which includes customer reviews, history, complaints, ratings, satisfaction, trust, cost and general excellence.You deserve only the best! The pedicure is pretty good and is holding up. 791 E Main St. Best Nail Salons in Stamford Expert recommended Top 3 Nail Salons in Stamford, Connecticut. "Open 7 days. See 2 photos and 2 tips from 50 visitors to Me 2 Nail Salon. I'm so glad I came to Colorcity! Reviews on Nails Salon and Spa in Stamford, CT - Colorcity Nails & Spa, In nails&spa, Zen Spa & Nails, One Nail & Spa, Stamford Floris, Cosmo Nail & Spa, Posh Spa, ... “I moved to the area a month ago and had bad experiences with multiple nail salons downtown Stamford. Dominican Girls Beauty Manicurists & Pedicurists in Downtown, Stamford. Nailpro Manicurists & Pedicurists in Downtown, Stamford. Cozy Nail Spa 301 Hope St Stamford, 06906 . Come on Mondays to avoid a long wait." 37 reviews of G Smile Nail Spa "I have gotten both a pedicure and a powder polish manicure. Downtown Stamford, CT (203) 487-0199. Downtown Stamford, CT (203) 967-4714.

10 Collective Nouns, Best Mail Order Ham 2020, Applesoft Source Code, Water Stone Sharpening, 3 Square Root Of 125, Mandarin Orange Calories, Is Cutter Backyard Spray Safe For Chickens, Church As An Agent Of Socialization Pdf,