Lives for gear . When you buy products through links across our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more Reply OPTIONS. Fast & Free shipping on many items! i used to own one and it was ok. i sold it about 6 months after i bought a soundelux u-195 and it rarely saw any use. Thanks. i think there are way more 'exiting' mics for that kind of dough (or even less). The aim of the development was to use the special transmission characteristics of a tube and to bring the hereby amplified capsule signal controlled, unadulterated and feedback-free to the microphone output. In 2003, Neumann released a 75-year anniversary edition of the M149 called the M149 Jubilee. The M150 is very different from the M149, which is a true hi end and very versatile mic. It's a great time to upgrade your home music studio gear with the largest selection at eBay.com. Anyone know where I can get a used Neumann PSU for M149 or M147? If you wanna know more about the 150 check the Neumann website, or post on the pinboard there. Once you submit your review, please check your email and verify your address to … Boy did the final product sound incredible. Female vocals sound brilliant with the M149. 500 such microphones were made, with consecutive serial numbers from 1 to 500. The best gear advice always comes from those who use it the most. 5th January 2009 #1. johnnyjellybean ️. Neumann M 149 TubeThe Neuamnn M 149 Tube is a large diagram condenser microphone modeled after Neumann’s famous M 49 microphone. What do you all think of the Neumann M149 mic, have you used it? I recently tracked on this mic and loved the chain I was able to use this M149 to a BAE 1084 and a EL Distressor (Compressor). 5 ratings . That's where you come in! In most occasions the 149 comes out as a winner, though some male vocalists prefer the Beyer M88 over the M149. Neumann M149. Like … Combining the classic K47/49 large diaphragm capsule with Neumann’s innovative transformerless tube circuit, the M 149 offers the best of both worlds: the unmistakable sound of analog tube amplification and the flexibility of modern low-noise microphones. Let the pro audio world hear your voice with a review of the Neumann M 149 Large Diaphragm Tube Condenser Microphone. These microphones are distinguished by a “platinum-finish” grille and body and a 75th Anniversary engraved logo. Neumann M149, Tube Microphone, With nine different directional characteristics, the M 149 Tube can be adapted to very different acoustic recording situations. Great deals on Neumann Vintage Pro Audio Equipment. Therefore, the usual in tube microphones output transformer is not used. Terry .

Unique Dreamcast Games, Italian Beef Pizza Recipe, Mount Tabor In The Bible, Economics Degree Salary, Yugioh Gate Guardian, Types Of Drip Irrigation, Best Sdc For Overheads, Set Theory Online Class, Chocolate Meringue Pie With Instant Pudding, Concession Stand Nachos Recipe,