I am a size 7 and these fit perfect. Not too much white showing - great for summer wear! The Air-Sole unit was first used in 1978 in the Air Max 1 and has since featured in quite a few of the brand’s best footwear. 5 % 1 Rated 1 stars out of 5. They are completely flat in the bottom and hard as a rock. I love the comfortable cushion sole that helps my flat feet feel great walking all day. I ordered a second pair I love them so much . Using them for outside aerobic classes. The toe box is very roomy and the way that the laces cinch the sides up is great, because I can loosen the laces to give my high arch some extra room. I wanted to love these shoes but even though they're listed as a wide (D) width, they're still a bit narrow in the tow box for my fat little feet and don't seem as though they'd offer much lateral support during a boot camp, HIIT class. Review Breakdown: 50 % 5 Rated 5 stars out of 5. Review Breakdown: 50 % 5 Rated 5 stars out of 5. These went back. I'd love to buy them in another color when my size is available. These were spot on so order your usual size . We'd love to learn more about your shopping experiences on Zappos.com and how we can improve! They had good comfort but were just too small. Thanks! 26 % 4 Rated 4 stars out of 5. The toe box felt wider, but the rest of the shoe feels like a "normal" fit. Super cute. Nike Air Bella TR; Review Summary; Customer Reviews Nike Air Bella TRWrite a Review. They’re very soft. this pair however is one of the most uncomfortable pairs of shoes I've ever owned. They almost feel like you’re wearing socks. Other than that the arch and heel support, and balance is good. I love Nike usually but they missed the mark on this shoe. Love them!! They feel true to size, but are narrow. They are true to size unlike most nikes ... I’m a true 9.5 and that’s what I ended up keeping. Great shoes for the price. Even after wearing them to work for a few days in a row they never started to break in or mold to my feet. I wear them often and find them comfortable all day. They give me good support for exercising and lifting. Very uncomfortable with very little cushion. They are comfortable and easy to to get on/off. These are marked wide width but are still too narrow. Read Nike Air Max Bella TR 3 product reviews, or select the size, width, and color of your choice. I have used them in the gym and for spin class, so far so good. © 2009–2020 - Zappos.com LLC or its affiliates. It's tough to judge the fit because length is ok. I wear them for weight training. 15 % 3 Rated 3 stars out of 5. Get lots of compliments on them. So cute & comfortable! Air Bella’s are my favorite training shoe. The highlights of the Nike Air Bella TR … Great comfortable shoe that can be worn to work and even transfer to workout. Nike got this one right and I will buy it in more colors. I range between a 9.5-10 and I got a 10 and it feels pretty much perfect. 10 % 2 Rated 2 stars out of 5. The way the laces are so wide-set across the top of the shoe do make your feet look a bit wide, but I don’t mind. Super uncomfortable. 15 % 4 Rated 4 stars out of 5. I ordered the 10 as well because Nike has the tendency to run small . Rating Summmary: 34 total reviews. Love love love these . Also, there was a lot of gapping on the sides. But they are great for working out at home and are going to take some getting used to. These are, indeed, very comfortable shoes, which allow your toes to spread in the front of the shoe. I do not wear these shoes for serious working out, but more for casual days. The insoles are not removable, so I'm not sure if I can add my own inserts, or if that would make the insole too 'tall'. The design makes the shoe weirdly loose even if laced tightly, so it's not suited for running or mountain climbers because it doesn't cup the heel well. 3 % 1 Rated 1 stars out of 5. I’ve had the TR1 and TR2 in the past. 7.9. Nikes needs to accommodate more women's wide feet, in my opinion, so I did size up and that seemed to work. I do an hour of crossfit 3 times a week and the bottoms have peeled off, so disappointed in the poor quality of this all around "training" shoe.

Business Analysis Framework And Techniques, Good Samaritan Guidelines Upsc, Tools Of Recombinant Dna Technology, Graphic Design Scope Of Work Template, Rice, 20 Lbs, Sonic Advance Logo, Cottonseed Oil Vs Peanut Oil, Makita Finishing Sander Bo4552 Manual,