Man was I ever surprised. All around best music/guitar purchase I've made in some time. Jason Thiele the awesome Sales Engineer at Sweetwater knew exactly what would fit me fingers. ive played lp most of my carear. Highly polished frets. The setup was was perfect. From the head stock to the beautiful finish of the body. Sweetwater not only had the gear I was after but their staff was helpful and patient. I hadn"t bought a guitar is about 20 years. This guitar arrived PERFECT. What a gorgeous axe! Very pleased with this guitar and the support from Sweetwater was second to none. Sorry folks, not one gripe in this review. Not a bad instrument at all. Nice warm tones even greater looking when you get it in your hands. Plays phenomenal as expected the quality and craftsmanship is top notch. This highly exceeded my expectations as well as the other guitarist in my band. I am one who will research the heck out of something for months, even years, and PRS guitars are no exception. Great instrument. It is a thing of beauty and a joy to play. As a female guitar player, a number of elements about a solidbody are possibly more important to me than for other players; weight, scale, radius, and neck width are among them. The sounds is remarkable. I'm a lefty so each of much my guitars is precious to me because you don't generally walk into a guitar store, see something you like and walk out with it. BRAVO Sweetwater for putting this exclusive finish together! Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for PRS 2015 Custom 24 10 top - Livingsto… The first thing we noticed was the absolutely stunning exterior. I had been eyeing the Zebrawood version of this guitar at another retailer. The guitar is simply stunning. Got this back in January, used it at multiple gigs and it never disappoints! Beautiful, versatile, affordable elegance that ranges from a crystal clear single coil sparkle to an all out face melting scream! It has renewed my enthusiasm to play! I need a thin neck, This guitar is wonderful. The neck is perfect for my hands. The only thing I did was take off some of the gloss finish on the neck with steel wool - but that"s a personal preference. The SE Custom 24 brings the original PRS design platform to the high-quality, more affordable SE line up of instruments. They offset the usual high gain pickups I have in a lot of my other guitars but the action on mine in particular is just too high if I want to maintain use of my trem. My band mates were revolting. I've been nearly unable to put it down since it arrived. Played great out of the box. All in all, a great experience. The guitar sounds good in single coil mode and the humbuckers are so sweet. I also bought a "Demo", and frankly, could barely see the speck that made it a demo!! Sweetwater Sound I was on the fence on this since I had just picked up a Les Paul a few months ago. Thanks to Brent Leuthold for always making my Sweetwater experiences smooth and easy. The neck is also a bit thicker than I was expecting, the description said a wide thin profile, i would say it"s closer to a fatter C fender neck. My only complaints are minimal - the tuners are not as "tight and solid" as I prefer, the nut at the neck is just a millimeter offset with a jagged edge and the tone dial/coil switch is incredibly loose. PRS SE Custom 24 Exotic Top Poplar Burl Electric Guitar. The top is amazing and the upgraded pickups this year are a dream, best purchase I've made in twenty years. other than the nut needing filing down i was blown away.love the feel ,it has a fast neck good sound light weight.i found my perfect guitar. When I first opened the bag, I said, "wow, this guitar is gorgeous!". All I can say this is a very high quality instrument and for the money nothing else compares. I went to a local music store and played a PRS (even though it wasn't the Custom SE 24). Extra points for not having a scarf joint. I usually gravitate toward 24.5" scale, but don't want the heft of the popular guitar model that usual sports it. This guitar is amazing. I might have to wait until I retire but I do intend on heading to Sweetwater to meet everyone and tour the place. FINALLY, an SE for us lowly lefties. Great looking rosewood on rosewood! And I agree with some other reviews, looks better in person. To many good things to list. Store Hours, If you have any questions, please call us at (800) 222-4700. Yes she does play music, (keyboards). I went back and forth on this guitar for months but finally pulled the trigger and what a good decision that was. The color was amazing in the picture and I have always wanted to own a PRS guitar. When I saw this exclusive version on Sweetwater, two things really caught my attention. And you absolutely cannot ask for a better sales staff. PRS SE Custom 24 Exotic Top Rosewood Who said a guitar couldn't be affordable and awesome looking at the same time? You feel like you"re family, but not that crazy family that forgets their kids when they go on vacation. Sweetwater's Sales Engineers are regarded as the most experienced and knowledgeable professionals in the music industry, with extensive music backgrounds and intense training on the latest products and technologies. No buzz at all. It"s elegant in so many ways with how it looks coming out of the box, the 55 point tuning by Sweetwater makes its playable from the get go. I also want to thank Mark for always taking the time to talk through, explain, and help me with decision making on every purchase. I have a Strat, Tele and Les Paul, although my relationship with them is still strong this PRS runs in a different class. First off, the finish is absolutely beautiful. one was 8+ lbs and one was 6+ lbs. WOW! , The neck is a hair thicker than my CE 24, but still perfectly playable. Its my standard tuning guitar. The Exotic Wood series SE Custom 24 features similar specifications as the standard SE Custom 24 produced currently. I have several USA made guitars that cost 3 times as much don"t compare to this guitar. Weight is just right. Learn More. The rosewood fretboard, top, and the overall pricepoint is the star of this show. I ultimately could lower the action enough to accommodate my playing style but this would entail me lowering the trem to almost touching the body if not flush on the body and I just really like using this trem so I don"t want to do that so it"s definitely a give and take. Sweetwater customer for life! All I can say this is a wonderful instrument! This is my first PRS and my hat"s off to the PRS and Sweetwater teams. This guitar feels, looks, and plays better than the reasonable price tag might suggest. This is an amazing guitar. You can hear PRS quality in every note. The floating bridge and plastic are the culprits so I am puting a tremolo-no in it and changing out to a Tusq nut. However, the icing on the cake was the feedback I've been receiving from our church FOH and other musicians' in ear experience. The workmanship is on a par with more expensive guitars. It plays beautifully and reall y can be regular gig player because of the push pull split coil option on the guitar! I love rosewood, and rosewood guitars! My expectations were high, but Sweetwater and PRS combined to blow me away. When my recent purchase of a PRS SE Custom 24 w/ rosewood top arrived and I opened it I was completely thrill with its appearance. I am a bit disappointed in this guitar - but at the same time I love it. It"s a very well built guitar coming out of Indonesia. They are incredible in every way. Around 2015 2017, PRS moved the majority of production of the SE line from Korea to Indonesia. And the option of the coil tap allows this guitar to sound like a Gibson and Strat at your choosing. It is truly a beautiful guitar and the detail to fit and finish is beyond my expectations. The sound of this guitar is great, I really like the pickups. I was really hesitant to just buy a guitar online I have never played. I really wasn't familiar with the PRS, but was intrigued. I love the thin neck which makes for effortless playing as my fingers slide effortlessly on the strings. I am a freak about guitars being in tune and this thing stock just does not cut it. Aside from those few things this is an excellent guitar for both veteran players and beginners alike. The professional photos they have of the gear are legit. Amazing quality for the price. First prs I've owned.

Plum Tree Diseases Pictures, Sheet Metal Projects Pdf, Enya - Caribbean Blue Meaning, Vegetarian White Pudding, Hp Pavilion 2016 Laptop Specs, Characteristics Of Religion Pdf,