Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Reimagine the creative work flow with the 4k UHD display and smooth 120Hz refresh rate, game and create all on the same machine. Razer retains connections many others have ditched, like HDMI, USB-A and Ethernet, and incorporates a 17.3-inch 120Hz 4K display. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. The Razer Blade Pro 17 will be available later in the month, starting at $2,599. Please try again. Visit the Razer Store. "Having the Razer Blade Pro laptop while on tour allows me to quickly make recordings or edits and lay down multiple tracks and record large files that need a lot of power." Intel, the Intel logo, the Intel Inside logo and Intel Core are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries. *USB-C™charging requires 20V USB-C chargers with PD3.0. Reviewed in the United States on August 10, 2020. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. You can customize the colors and lighting effects on the keyboard via Razer Synapse 3. Combine the power of the built-in NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ Series graphics with a second GPU to speed up rendering on supported creative apps. The Razer Blade laptops are created to support high-powered work and gaming while you’re on the go. I just noticed that I can enable G Sync on my 2020 Blade Pro with the 4k 120hz … Be immersed in your favorite games and experience stunning visuals with up to NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 2080 Super Max … In fact, most games on Steam are built especially for Windows. Razer Blade Pro 17 Gaming Laptop 2019: Intel Core i7-9750H, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060, 17.3" FHD 144Hz, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD, CNC Aluminum, Chroma RGB Lighting, Thunderbolt 3, SD Card Reader, Razer Blade 15 Gaming Laptop: Intel Core i7-8750H 6 Core, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Max-Q | 15.6" FHD 144Hz | 16GB RAM | 512GB SSD, CNC Aluminum, Chroma RGB Lighting, Thunderbolt 3. The US keyboard layout features secondary keys that are also backlit with Razer Chroma™. Amazon.com reserves the right to test "dead on arrival" returns and impose a customer fee equal to 15 percent of the product sales price if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product. Information correct at time of printing. CNC milled and cut from a single aluminum block for a robust frame. Razer Blade Pro 17 Gaming Laptop 2020: Intel Core i7-10875H 8-Core, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER, 17.3" 4K 120Hz, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD, CNC, Chroma RGB, Thunderbolt 3, SD Card Reader, Creator Ready. Razer Blade Pro 17 Gaming Laptop 2020: Intel Core i7-10875H 8-Core, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER, 17.3" 4K 120Hz, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD, CNC, Chroma RGB, Thunderbolt 3, SD Card Reader, Creator … Top subscription boxes – right to your door, 1 Lithium ion batteries required. Lori Grunin/CNET ... Razer Blade Pro 17 (early 2020) Please try your search again later. Razer, For Gamers By Gamers, and the triple-headed snake logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Razer Inc. and/or affiliated companies in the United States or other countries. There was a problem completing your request. Model number: RZ09-01663E52-MSU1 Anti-ghosting keyboard with Chroma backlighting, ultra-low-profile mechanical keyboard Multimedia keys with scroll wheel Keyboard travel: 1 mm Touchpad dimensions: 105 x 87 mm TPM 2.0 Kensington security slot. Connect a Razer Core X via Thunderbolt™ 3 to unlock a more powerful desktop graphics card for more frames per second in games. Create at your favorite coffee shop or destroy enemies with friends, all with the captivating dissplay with a 100% Adobe RGB color gamut. Razer Blade Pro 17 Bottom line: The refreshed Blade Pro 17 for early 2020 brings a stunning 4K touch display with 120Hz refresh and a more affordable 300Hz full HD option. Razer Blade Pro 17: Gaming Laptop - 4K Touchscreen - ULP Mechanical Keyboard - Intel Quad-Core Overclocked i7-7820HK - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 – DDR4 32GB RAM - 512GB NVMe - Windows 10 - … Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. You may return any new computer purchased from Amazon.com that is "dead on arrival," arrives in damaged condition, or is still in unopened boxes, for a full refund within 30 days of purchase. If you're running low on power, connect the USB-C charging cable to your laptop and game on. Razer’s latest Blade Pro 17 offers a glimpse into the future of gaming laptops. Extend your coverage to 3 years with the RazerCare Protection Plan and enjoy worry-free support. New, used, and refurbished products purchased from Marketplace vendors are subject to the returns policy of the individual vendor. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. When it comes to gaming laptops, we believe in combining powerful performance, bold design, and durable construction. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists.

Kumon Geometry And Measurement Grade 1, Best 14-inch Bandsaw 2020, Simple Paneer Recipes, When Can A Child Refuse Visitation With Non-custodial Parent, Homes For Sale In Mount Greenwood, Raj Rasoi Sanjay Place Agra, Business Law Syllabus Pdf, Owl Feathers Meaning, The King The Bear Course At World Golf Village, Very Small Plastic Boxes, Chicken Swiss Chard Quinoa Recipe, Estate Porch Rocking Chair Polywood,