Ours doesn't and it doesn't have the flex to squeak. maybe not set up quite right, because mine does not make any noise that I notice. Shop for platform bed frame online at Target. 10 - 15 Inches. Each half of the frame fold in half and the legs fold inwards. We gave that bed set away and decided to get this bed frame to see if it would be quieter. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. Electrode, Comp-43bb80d8-8daa-4820-9fad-f1947a7e5705, DC-scus-prod-a13, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-ef98ee2e-007-1760af1cf8a1ea, Generated: Fri, 27 Nov 2020 18:23:08 GMT, Size. Uniquely designed for optimum support and durability, this adjustable bed frame features multiple points of contact with the floor for stability and prevents mattress sagging, extending mattress life. I HOPE This Helps You & You Do Not Have To Return It. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. So you're left with 2 pieces, each about the size of 1/4 of the total bed when laid out. 4.6 out of 5 stars 9,655. It's a pretty good product, but it'll flex enough to squeak on hardwood. Easy to assemble no tools required. You may experience longer than usual response times. QUICK, TOOL-FREE ASSEMBLY - Shipped in one compact box and requires no tools for assembly; rest your mattress directly on top of the platform; single frame sizes support a maximum weight capacity of 750 lbs, while other sizes up to 1500 lbs. Mine is steady and no noise out of it at all. How do you fit an entire platform bed with all its part in a single box? My three dogs also play very crazy and aggressively together on the bed and it shows no sign of issues whatsoever. Worry-free 5-year limited warranty … The height is perfect for allowing the deep storage drawers underneath. it basically came in 2 pieces and you screw them together then turn them over and it's ready. Spa Sensations Bed Frames. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number: Worry-free 5 year limited warranty included; mattress sold separately, A ONE-AND-DONE SOLUTION - Why buy both a bed frame and box spring for your mattress? What is the difference between the Deluxe, Elite and Premium SmartBase? it doesn't squeak or make noise or slide around. Get it as soon as Wed, Dec 2. Ships in the manufacturer's original packaging, which may reveal the contents. The frame itself is made of strong steel and covered in a black finish that will complement any home decor. Even-So Being Easy To Put Together, One Little Mishap May Cause It To Not Set-Up Properly. Our sturdy steel SmartBase lets you enjoy the benefits of both; and fear not - this hardworking frame only requires opposable thumbs to set-up, NO BOX SPRING NEEDED - Platform is made with heavy steel that replaces your box spring, allowing you to rest your memory foam or spring mattress directly on top; legs have plastic caps to protect your floors, UNDERBED STORAGE - Total of 13 inches of clearance space under the frame provides valuable storage room for extra odds and ends, QUICK, TOOL-FREE ASSEMBLY - Shipped in one compact box and requires no tools for assembly; rest your mattress directly on top of the platform; single frame sizes support a maximum weight capacity of 750 lbs, while other sizes up to 1500 lbs, Worry-free 5-year limited warranty included; mattress sold separately. We are happy to hear that the Smart Base Bed Frame is working out well for you! Store Availability. No problem. Choose from contactless Same Day Delivery, Drive Up and more. Please be aware is frame is made in China, also tighten the wingnuts really tight and the shackles at the mid joint. Full Milania Upholstered Platform Bed Gray - Room & Joy. to do it and you don't even have to take the mattress off fully, just move it sideways to get to the middle inner legs. Queen. Go to, Send me an email when my question is answered. What if my mattress doesn't reach its intended thickness? The only negative is the light weight construction causes the bed to shift (move) easily. It folds after use or during a move. 15 customer ratings. Amazon's Choice for Beds. I recently had a resolved water problem that damaged my box spring, and I had to throw it out. You can view your Walmart Protection Plan after your purchase in the Walmart Protection Plan Hub. P.S I'm moving so ignore all the boxes in the corner of the pics. Choose options . Are any of the pieces where it fits together, loose? Product Title Spa Sensations by Zinus Steel SmartBase Bed Frame Black, Multiple Sizes Average Rating: ( 4.7 ) out of 5 stars 12132 ratings , based on 12132 reviews Current Price $69.00 $ 69 . Due to the pandemic of coronavirus (COVID-19), the strength of our support staff has been impacted globally. With our mattress placed on this frame it actually comes up to my hip (I am 5'3) making it, with our mattress, a total of 24" in height. Furthermore this bed frame completely eliminates the need for a box spring. Took Over A Month To Receive This Bed Frame!!! Thank you for your feedback! We’ve read in product reviews that our beds have withstood much greater weights. Great job! Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. Takes about 10 mins. Very satisfied with the product couldn't wait to put it up. I've tried tightening the bolts more than once and even using WD-40 but nothing helps. Flat, rigid mattress surface of this 14 inch foundation bed frame … Sort by | left hand navigation Skip to Search Results. So far I have loved it. It is designed to prevent squeaking but remember squeaking noise is not cover by the warranty. What if I change my mind after a month? If appearance is an issue for you the bed skirt makes it so you can't even tell it's a metal frame. I recommend this frame to anyone as it is a great priced frame that is very durable and strong. It shipped Thursday 1/2/13 and I received it via FedEx on 1/3/13 with tracking to confirm these dates. The Spa Sensations Steel Smart Base Bed Frame is a steel bed foundation that eliminates the need for a box spring. Check. underneath my bed. After that it squeaked terribly. Multiple Sizes, Spa Sensations by Zinus 7" Low Profile Adjustable Steel Bed Frame, No Tools Assembly, Multiple Sizes, Modern Sleep Hercules Universal Heavy-Duty Metal Bed Frame | Adjustable Width Fits Multiple Sizes, Pragma Bed Headboard/Footboard Brackets, 2-Pack, Pragma Simple Base Quad-Fold Bed Frame, Multiple Sizes, Beautyrest Studio 7.5" Low Profile Adjustable Steel Bed Frame, Easy No Tools Assembly, Multiple Sizes, Spa Sensations Easy-to-Assemble SmartBase, Multiple Sizes, Premier Universal Headboard/Footboard Brackets, Black, GranRest 14'' Durable Steel Bed Frame with Non-Slip Structure, Full, Deluxe Smart Base by Zinus, Multiple Sizes, Best Choice Products Platform Metal Bed Frame Foldable No Box Spring Needed Mattress Foundation Queen, GranRest 16'' Heavy Duty Steel Slat Bed Frame, Non-Slip, Queen, Premier Ellipse Arch Platform Bed Frame, Brushed Silver, What others said when purchasing this item. It didn't take long to put together. Yes, I believe so--it arrived folded up in a box, and there are just a couple of bolts with wing nuts holding the two pieces together, so it should fold pretty easily once you take the bolts out. We're both under 200lbs each and this is a good frame that holds up. This is awesome because if needed you could actually keep them separated and use them as two separate beds/cots for traveling, visitors, or even your child's bedroom. It is very sturdy and the best part is you don't have to buy a box spring. Yes! This slumber 1 bed frame with maximum weight capacity will provide ultimate support for twin, queen, twin XL, king, California king or full size mattresses. If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact. And I love being able to put boxes, etc. My bed frame did squeak a little, I have the queen frame. Mine does not. Shop for spa sensations bed frame online at Target. Deliver to home . No complaints. We been using them for over a year and no noise when moving in the bed. It’s designed with a metal platform that you can rest your memory foam, latex or spring mattress directly on top of for extended mattress life. Top Brands. We have three, two queen and a full. Full. Assembly that’s no sweat? The bed is extremely strong and holds my husband (220#), myself (129#), and my three dogs (70#, 50#, 45#) plus our heavy mattress all at the same time with absolutely no problem and I am confident it could handle much more. I haven't heard one yet, and we are CONSTANTLY in and out of the bed (my husband and I AND our two toddlers). Mine started to squeak after about 7 months of use. if u have wood floors like me, i had some foam flooring pad that i cut into strips and placed under legs. Good for....alone time. It folds up with no tools, just undo the six wing-nuts. California King. I guess that's just the longevity of the product. My Husband and I had a bedroom set that was nice but the problem was that it made so much noise anytime we would get on the bed, or make any movement on the bed. Are your mattresses compatible with an adjustable base? Get great deals on Spa Sensations Steel Beds and Bed Frames. Frankly, we’re not surprised that so many happy customers have traded in their two-piece box spring and bed frame sets for this reinforced steel base.

Ash Wood Furniture, Rubbermaid Freshworks Produce Saver Replacement Parts, Black And Decker Mouse Sander Ms500k Manual, Mc4m To Xlr, Advantages And Disadvantages Of Selling Products, Best Kombucha Brands Uk, Courtship Dance Humans, Ikea Memory Foam Pillow, Aglio Olio Healthy Recipe, Masterbuilt Gravity Series 1050, Wedge Tail Eagle Call, Windows 98 Icons Transparent,