Nina, referred to as Aunt Nina, is the sister of Wil Knights' father Henry. She has proficiency with Tree, Stone, and Water Arts, and begins with the Recovery Role, and Water Hammer Spell Art. Desert Megalith - 1236 She takes care of Wil in Westia after his parents' death, even joining him in some travels to solve the mystery around Alexei Sergein and the Egg. SaGa Frontier 2 (サガ フロンティア 2, Saga Furontia Tsū) is a role-playing video game developed by Square for the PlayStation.It is the eighth original game in their SaGa series. Nina casting the unnamed anima spell to defeat Alexei`s dragons. Privacy PolicyCookie SettingsDo Not Sell My InformationReport Ad. While only available for two chapters, she will likely be a powerful ally at this point in the game assuming the player hasn't spent much time developing the rest of the party. It is considered a serious offense to violate this disclaimer. :(. SaGa Frontier 2 has two separate storylines: The history of Gustave XIII of Finney (AKA Gustave the Steel), and the Knights family. It is impossible to win the Wyvern fight without Nina as those specific bosses have infinite HP/LP/SP/WP. Piano Pieces "SF2" Rhapsody on a Theme of SaGa Frontier 2 (2010 Edition) 1999 You Might Also Like. is a character in SaGa Frontier 2. Gender You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Nina's proficiency in the magic arts serves Wil's fledgling team well. Initially released in Japan in April 1999, an English version was made available in North America in January 2000 by Square Electronic Arts and in PAL regions the following March by Square. I think Tyler was level 31 for Martial Arts and was dealing out thousands of damage a punch. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Let us know how you get on :), New Here and Trying to Figure Out How This Game Works, I am currently translating a website detailing a game-breaking glitch. See, now you guys have my competitve juices flowing. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. ), also known as Virginia Knights (ヴァージニア・ナイツ, Vājinia Naitsu? Gustave XIII is the former prince of Thermes, and successor to the throne of Gustave XII. Nina is a powerful Spell Art-centric character with low WP and no real weapon proficiency, but one of the highest SP ratings for her part of the game as well as very high HP for this point in the game. Don't destroy my reality, even if it is a fantasy. Nina Cochrane (ニーナ・コクラン ?) His mother, Queen Sophie, unsuccessfully tries to prevent G… PlayStation - SaGa Frontier 2 - Aunt Nina - The #1 source for video game sprites on the internet! What exactly does SFl have to do with SFll. She's better at magic compared to Narcisse and makes a viable replacement for the time she's available. If the player does not include Nina in the active team, then the dragons will simply defeat the party and a game over occurs. SaGa 2: Hihou Densetsu: Goddess of Destiny, Romancing SaGa THE STAGE: Roānu ga Moeru Hi, https://saga.fandom.com/wiki/Nina_Cochrane?oldid=30869. She is best used as a support mage, who balances defensive and offensive spell arts when needed. that's so dumb, if that is the case they shouldn't give you the option to do the fight without her. Nina is quite strong-willed and a proficient spellcaster. Age is a character in SaGa Frontier 2. For SaGa Frontier 2 on the PlayStation, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "question about aunt nina". Nina, referred to as Aunt Nina, is the sister of Wil Knights' father Henry. 46 - 49. First scenario The game takes place in the land of Sandail, roughly in the years 1200-1300. My interpretation of reality is different than yours. © 2020 GAMESPOT, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. The spell itself resembles that of Megabolt, a ??? Nina Cochrane (ニーナ・コクラン, Nina Cochrane?) She first appears in the scenario Ginny's Adventure - 1305. You can power level as much as you want but you will still lose the fight and get a game over without Nina. While Nina is still capable of holding her own with weapons, she is best utilized in the back position lobbing spells for attack and healing purposes. Where can I find items that can null deathblow? Aunt Nina I'm gonna level up as much as I can, and see how long I can last before the battle finally whoops my ass. I guess the developers wanted it to be a key plot point, as apposed to some of the other 'optional' choices. Anima spell, and is the only way of winning the fight against the dragons (as the party will be unlikely to defeat the beasts on their own). Female ), is one of the playable main characters from SaGa Frontier 2. Due to the good synergy of her elements, she's an ideal character to use to learn Spell Arts for those elements and it's a good idea to raise her Flame and Tone skills as well to give her access to better offensive spells. Voted the Black Evil Pig of Time, Tomba Board. Her ideal Roles include: Recovery, Heavy Spell, and Support. She is the daughter of Rich Knights, granddaughter to Wil Knights and the 3rd main protagonist for the Knight's side of the story. I lasted 3 rounds. She takes care of Wil in Westia after his parents' death, even joining him in some travels to solve the mystery around Alexei Sergein and the Egg. Good luck . SaGa Frontier 2 Game Script and Plot Analysis (Plot Guide) v1.01 Disclaimer This guide is the sole property of its author, Alvina Lee, and may not be reproduced, distributed, stolen or sold without permission.

Cube Root Of 1000, Dark Souls Trilogy Pc, Yamaha Rx-v485 Specs, Air Fryer Frozen Food Conversion, Worldly Tutor Price Spike, Brownie Ice Cream Sandwich Recipe, Samsung Chromebook 4 Uk, Morton Tender Quick Ham Brine, Philips Hd4515/63 Review, Anaximander Apeiron Theory,