Like I said in the recipe, you don’t have to use cheddar cheese….I think pepperjack would be great as well. ★☆. Yup, gonna have to make these puppies. Which I’m not all that upset about because ya know what? I wondering if I used a little too much yogurt? thank you for the recipe. I will definitely have to make these soon! This would be great around the holidays but things get a little (really) hectic around that time and having a few things predone that I can just bake will make the stress easier. [email protected]. SUPER yum: Spice and sweet! Literally – obsessed. We’re trying not to undo everything we accomplished in our healthy month of January. It’s cool; I’ll happily be nuts over in my corner eating my cheddar jalapeno bites ;). Ok, so maybe the food on vacation is just as good as the sun if not better. I’m obsessed with sweet potatoes lately so I need all the ideas I can get! Set aside. score! Just one question. Prick potato skins with a fork and … in Education and over 30 years of cooking and baking, I want to teach YOU the best of our family recipes. If you like spice, use serrano peppers instead of jalapenos, or a combination of the two. They look delish! […] Jalaepeno Cheddar Sweet Potato Puffs | The Lean Green Bean […], […] Jalapeno Cheddar Sweet Potato Bites via The Lean Green Bean […]. Oh yes, I definitely want to pin these! Twice Baked Sweet Potato Puffs are just one example of a healthy side dish recipe that I come running for. Then add your two eggs and whip those potatoes and eggs together for a minute or two until they are light and fluffy. I baked. Can’t wait to try them , They look great. Twice Baked Sweet Potato Puffs are just one example of a healthy side dish recipe that I come running for. These mashed sweet potatoes are gluten free, dairy free (if you use ghee in place of butter), grain free and sugar free. I saw. So officially these sweet potato puffs are not twice baked. These Jalapeno Cheddar Sweet Potato Puffs are the perfect finger food! we are sweet potato and jalapeno lovers. Required fields are marked *, Rate this recipe Make a batch to […], Your email address will not be published. I cooked them for longer than the 20minutes just in case. Microwave Sweet Potato Muffin Thanks for sharing! And trust me- you do . An easy to make appetizer idea that’s packed with flavor and requires just a few ingredients! sound delish! […] these Jalapeno Cheddar Sweet Potato Puffs were gone in exactly two days (and Vishnu did not help). Savory mashed sweet potato puffs make an elegant, healthy side dish for your family dinner. you could try baking in a 9×9 or 8×8 pan and cutting into little squares? Cut the potatoes into large chunks and boil them until they are soft. On her blog, she shares simple, healthy recipes, nutrition tips, workouts and snapshots of her life. With Easter coming up, you may be looking for a healthy side dish to go alongside your honey baked ham. Thank you! Next time I’m hoping to get it right. By: JULIE CLARK Published: February 9, 2016. I SO need to make a vegetarian version of these. These sound fantastic! I got this recipe from myfitnesspal and I wanted to tell you that these were awesome. There’s really nothing wrong with potato + cheese + bacon, ever. Immediately & Repeatedly. I am just wondering if you think I can mix these up and do the swirls then freeze them? These sound amazing! These sweet potato swirls are often called duchess potatoes. Heat the olive oil in a large non-stick pan and saute the onions on medium-low heat until... Peel and slice the sweet potatoes into thin slices with the help of a mandoline. I never discovered sweet potato until last year but have since formed a bit of an addiction!!! Either works, though. Lindsay Livingston is a Registered Dietitian and new mom from Columbus, Ohio. You could have dyed them blue for Seattle Seahawks and super bowl festive LOL . Holy yum! ★☆ Add additional salt also if you'd like. But we are saying “Yes, please!” to some delicious donuts, coffees and fish dinners. Use a hand mixer to beat the potatoes until the butter is completely melted and the potatoes are smooth. Questions? Made my day to read that it is sweet potato month! These sweet potato puffs are easy, savory and oh, so pretty! [WORDPRESS HASHCASH] The comment’s server IP (50.62.208.39) doesn’t match the comment’s URL host IP (184.168.47.225) and so is spam. Please don’t use canned sweet potatoes for this recipe. https://www.tasteofhome.com/collection/savory-sweet-potato-recipes Take the decorating bag, hold it perpendicular to the baking sheet and pipe a swirling mound of sweet potatoes. These Jalapeno Cheddar Sweet Potato Puffs are a savory spin on my Sweet Potato Banana Bites that I make weekly for a pre-workout snack! Spudsy Puffs are an excellent source of dietary fiber, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals that can boost gut health and help protect against certain forms of cancer. Always looking for new inspiration in the kitchen! On the plus side the flavor is fabulous but wonder if they should have cooked longer? National sweet potato month?! Sweet Potato Brownies I serve sweet potatoes at least once or twice a week in my household, so I’ll definitely give these a try! You can eat a healthy diet and enjoy it. […] Jalapeno Cheddar Sweet Potato Puffs via The Lean Green Bean. Ooohhh yummy! I am not sure I could have them before I run, as my stomach would probably get a little upset, but after a run…..for sure! These are best served warm but they can be made ahead of time and reheated in the microwave if needed. On my must try list. Peel and slice the onions. […] Green Bean Casserole Cranberry Cheddar Salmon Sliders Fresh Cranberry Sauce Jalapeno Cheddar Sweet Potato Puffs Black Bean Guacamole Veggie Corn Muffins Enchilada Cups Sweet & Spicy Sweet Potato Wedges […], […] Jalapeño Cheddar Sweet Potato Puffs via theleangreenbean.com […]. They’re once cooked and once baked. Now comes the fun part. Definitely something I will try!! Courtesy of the Lean Green Bean, this recipe transforms mashed sweet potatoes into a portable snack or appetizer. Would love your thoughts, please comment. And sweet potato. Sweet Potato Falafel Gluten-Free Blueberry Muffins Hubby and I have also eaten two batches since last Friday, so that’s a good sign! I got complements. I can’t wait to try them…). Thanks. This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission. Well one of…. Do you think it could work without the eggs? Read more... Christmas, Easter, Gluten Free Recipes, Healthy Recipes, Holiday Recipes, Paleo Recipes, Potatoes, Side dishes, Thanksgiving, Thanksgiving, Whole30 Recipes. Or is the mixture too runny? And when we get home we’ll need to push reset and get back to healthy eating. Cranberry Sweet Potato Cottage Cheese Muffins, Read the full privacy and disclosure policy here. Make a batch a […]. […] Jalapeno Cheddar Sweet Potato Puffs. The bottoms of the potatoes seemed to get a little more caramelized and slightly crispy when I used a dark baking sheet as opposed to a shiny metal sheet. February is sweet potato month?? I just did a blog post for a breakfast casserole loaded with sweet potatoes. Kelly @ Laughter, Strength, and Food says, Quick, easy, delicious…my kind of recipe!! Any highlighted, clickable Amazon link you see is an affiliate link. Such simple ingredients- Lindsay this is genius and WILL BE MADE during food prep!! And bacon..obviously. Depending on the size of the potatoes this will take 15-20 minutes. [WORDPRESS HASHCASH] The comment’s server IP (104.130.10.167) doesn’t match the comment’s URL host IP (23.253.146.107) and so is spam. My husband even loved them and he hates sweet potatoes! (and on a personal note, these will be a hit in my family for sure! We made them to go with the leftover Christmas ham. [WORDPRESS HASHCASH] The comment’s server IP (209.17.114.78) doesn’t match the comment’s URL host IP (206.188.192.200) and so is spam. I knew I liked February for a reason… Looks delish!! Thanks! Add the butter and milk to the drained potatoes. Vishnu has, however, enjoyed handfuls of […], […] Jalapeño Cheddar Sweet Potato Puffs from Lindsay, The Lean Green Bean […]. They are a great adaptation! […] whip up these delectable sweet potato puffs packed with cheesy jalapeño flavor. Make them as an appetizer for your next party, a snack for the big game or as a side dish for dinner! The second time, I added some salt and an extra slice of bacon. Had no idea is was sweet potato month. AWESOME combination – can’t wait to make these! Take a large disposable decorating bag and snip the tip off. We’ll be sharing this with our fans next week! I’ve made these several times and I prefer using a dark baking sheet. Alexia sweet potato fries and puffs are salty, spicy and savory.

Heavenly Weather Twitter, Gm Diet Plan Non Veg, Dietworks Apple Cider Vinegar Pills Reviews, Theoretical Framework And Literature Review Example, Sweet Potato Turnovers, Sugarcane Png Images, Dumb Jokes In Spanish, Advantages Of Sales Promotion,