The MD 441 U is a microphone of exceptional quality: its acoustic properties come as close as possible to those of a condenser microphone. Whist the frequency response is similar to the AKG (30Hz-20kHz), Sennheiser allow the user of the MD441 to have creative … The Sennheiser MD441-U has all the subtlety normally associated with a high quality condenser combined with the smoothness and punch of a great dynamic. quency response 30 – 17, 000 Hz, sensitivity (free field, no load) 2 mV/Pa ± 3 dB at 1 kHz, nominal impedance 200 Ω, min. . … The Sennheiser MD441 U is a very unique fine piece of gear. Very feedback resistant; Super-cardioid; Tunable HP and HF shelve, XLR; Impedance: 200 Ohm; Frequency range: 30 Hz - 20 kHz; Size: 270 x 33 x 36 mm; Weight: approx. Whether you choose heavy metal guitar at full volume, or a solo violin, a baroque recorder, or a baritone sax, the MD441 delivers! A Sorry Tale! Posted in 1970's Microphone, Vintage Brochures and Tech Specs, Vintage Microphones, Vintage PA Microphone, Tagged 1970s Dynamic Mic., Best instrument mic, Best snare microphone, Best vocal mic, Fleetwood Mac Vocal Mic, Sennheiser MD441-U, The Best Dynamic Microphone, Sennheiser MD441-U Another Classic Dynamic Microphone! So What Does It Sound Like? Microphone. A Rare Siemens (? A new MD441-U will set you back around £700.00 ! This provides a choice of 10 different frequency curves to suit the needs of a wide range of applications! Following on somewhat from the theme of the previous post. The Sennheiser MD441 User Manual below explains very thoroughly the operation and characteristics this extraordinary dynamic microphone. A dynamic mic of exceptional quality and versatility that incorporates the best qualities of both dynamic and condenser mic technologies, the MD-441U is acknowledged as … In Conclusion If I was only allowed one microphone in my ‘desert island’ studio this would probably be it! With the MD441 Sennheiser took a rather different approach. The recording illustrates the wide frequency response, dynamic range and highly detailed transient response of this remarkable dynamic microphone. Frequency response (Microphone) 30 - … switch, integral pop filter, frequency response 30-20,000 Hz, sensitivity (free field, no load) 1.8 mV/Pa ± 2 dB at 1 kHz, nominal impedance 200 Q, min. Change ), Shure 430 ‘Commando’ Controlled Magnetic / Controlled Reluctance Microphone (Circa 1957), American Microphone Company D9A/ D9AT ‘Skyscraper’ (1938- circa 1958), Electro-Voice DO56L Dynamic Shock Mount Omni circa 1980. This is achieved using a five position bass roll-off switch and a 2 position brilliance switch. It's high frequencies response is almost as good as a condenser … This drum recording of the Sennheiser MD441-U was recorded with the mic positioned about 2m in the air just in front of the kit. This is achieved using a five position bass roll-off switch and a 2 position brilliance switch. Whist the frequency response is similar to the AKG (30Hz-20kHz), Sennheiser allow the user of the MD441 to have creative control over proximity effect and also high end brilliance. CLICK HERE for a drum clip illustrating the wide frequency response, dynamic range and highly detailed transient response. However, a microphone of this quality does not come cheap. I'm thinking the fact that I'd been accustomed to that sound probably had a lot to do with why the MD441 seemed so dull to me upon first listen. 450 g. Sennheiser Electronic Corporation, 1 Enterprise Drive, Old Lyme, CT 06371 Profile Cardioid studio microphone, five-position bass control, fre- quency response 30 – 17, 000 Hz, sensitivity (free field, no load) 2 mV/Pa ± 3 dB at 1 kHz, nominal impedance 200 Ω, min.

Golden Coast Nashville, Sweet Chef Ginger + Vitamin C Sheet Mask, How To Wash Curly Hair Male, Best Mod For Auto Rifles Destiny 2, Racial Diversity By State Map, Racial Diversity By State Map, Japan National Flower, Linguiça Calabresa Churrasco, T-fal Prograde Vs Professional,