Salvador • 1 Biography 2 Appearance 3 Personality 4 Sexuality 4.1 Reaction 5 Relationships 6 Tropes 7 See Also 8 Navigation Queer Character, Queer Actor - J. Michael Tatum is also gay. That’s usually when the very common “Naw, he’s just really tanned” argument is used. Yes. Introducing Sir Hammerlock’s sister, Lady Aurelia the Baroness! Hmmm… I guess I haven’t really thought about it much either. Before the order was carried out, Lilith ordered them to not kill Aurelia and bring her to Pandora, after Athena's execution was stopped by The Watcher, who warned them that war was approaching. She can also turn any co-op partner into a servant using her Contractual Aristocracy skill tree. Sir Hammerlock They killed Montgomery Jakobs, and she became the corporation's CEO. Playable character (Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel)Enemy (Boss, Borderlands 3) The heiress of the Hammerlock family fortune, Aurelia is the sister of Sir Alistair Hammerlock, with whom she shares a strained relationship due to her miserable treatment of him. Planet:Eden-6 Area: Floodmoor Basin Quest Giver: Hammerlock / Aurelia Requirement: Complete Hammerlocked Recommended Level: 24 Reward: 4569$ / 15315XP / Whispering Ice unique epic grenade mod Mission Info: Auerelia Hammerlock, Sir Hammerlock’s sister and CEO of the Jakobs Corporation, is offering to pay you to leave Eden-6. huh. Sir Hammerlock's sister, Lady Hammerlock, will soon be joining the cast of Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel. Gaige • Character Type wait wait wait, i have always seen him as a white guy with a tan or olive skin. Her travels eventually brought her to Elpis, where sh… They’re just British to me. next week. I never got to play his sister back when pre sequel came out, got caught on a long MassEffect3 multiplayer stint then ended up on the next gen playing Destiny and didn’t go back. New game mechanics include the use of oxygen tanks and a boost jump. There are people who thought hammerlock was white??? Take a look at the other posts in that thread I linked to and see what I’m talking about. Sir Hammerlock is a gay character from Borderlands. has my whole life been turned upside down? Aurelia's action skill is Cold As Ice, which lets her throw out a Frost Diadem Shard that seeks out enemies and attaches to them, dealing constant damage. His outdoorsman-hunter-schtick leaves room for him to just be really tanned. But hey, on the other hand, at least Sir Hammerlock’s homosexuality doesn’t go over people’s heads as much and most people seem to be fine with it. Children of the Vault(Borderlands 3) Axton • Claptrap • If someone is not too familiar with the lore or does not have much experience with Hammerlock then yes, one could mistake him for something other than black. It is not a big shock to people. I thought he’d always been black, shows what I know lol. Human I’m baffled by it as well. It is later revealed that Aurelia was never in Jakobs Estate at all, and she made a deal with Troy Calypso so they could kill the Vault Hunters. Nobody’s as cold as she is, literally, as her “Cold-As-Ice” action skill inflicts tons of cryo damage on the baddies of Elpis. hammerlock has always been black wtf game have you been playing, I looked at some of his images from previous games and it looks like he really was black just very light black since I kept meeting him in the snow map in borderalnds 2. She is a Vault Hunter who was responsible for helping Handsome Jack rise to power, and is the sister of Sir Hammerlock. Aurelia looks very white though and now shes black. They managed to find Aurelia, under the additional order to kill her for her involvement with Hyperion. She’s invited you to Jakobs Manor to negotiate. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. When the Vault Hunters show up on Eden-6 to reclaim the Eden-6 vault key, Aurelia offers them a huge sum of money to leave the planet. Given the accent and 'stache style I thought he was just sunburned. Hammerlock has always been black, so has his sister. Voice Actor But if we are just going skin tone, Amara could be Black, though I just tend to think of her as Indian (as in Hindu, not as in Lakota). Gender Why is hammerlock and his sister black. As heir to the Hammerlock family riches, Aurelia is a … She can also turn any co-op partner into a servant using her Contractual Aristocracy skill tree. I am not sure if I am missing a part of the story or they are just suddenly black out of nowhere. The first time I saw Lady Hammerlock (playing pre) I saw her as Black, but really didn’t care/worry about them being related (or maybe adopted). As an exorbitantly wealthy socialite, she has taken up the hobby of hunting, traveling the galaxy to seek dangerous creatures to kill as well as making her brother's life even more miserable. If that target dies, the shard will move onto a new enemy, and so on. It is easy to see why someone would think he is a tanned white guy or even latino. Zer0 • Borderlands Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. BL3 Intro Sir Hammerlock is the first friendly human encountered in Borderlands 2. After being killed by the Vault Hunters, Hammerlock thanks them for giving her a chance. The game was re-released in 2015 as part of Borderlands: The Handsome Collection , a compilation and port of Borderlands 2 and The Pre-Sequel! Aurelia Skins. It is the hair that throws people off i suppose. I remember Dave putting on that old Etonian what what what accent quite often, most of the time while wearing a monocle and fake handlebar tash, very reminiscent of Hammerlock, long before he existed. I posted a pic of Hammerlock to show where the confusion would be. Group Affiliations Maya • According to Clay himself, Aurelia also attempted to bribe him, but this failed, as Clay refused to betray Monty Jakobs. Don’t blow it up like that. Hammerlock attempts to reason with her, but she shoots both of them before Wainwright can fire, freezing them both and fights the Vault Hunters. As to his accent, you do realize there are black English people, right? Introducing Sir Hammerlock’s sister, Lady Aurelia the Baroness! Female Jack's body double Timothy Lawrence and Sir Hammerlock's sister Aurelia were added later as DLC player characters. The third DLC pack will include Sir Hammerlock's older sister, Aurelia, also known as Lady Hammerlock. never once thought about it. During the events of Borderlands 3, Aurelia has taken over the Jakobs Corporation with the help of Tyreen and Troy Calypso. For any Brits, does he remind you of Dave Benson-Phillips? Lady Aurelia Hammerlock is the playable Baroness class character in Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel. Aurelia I have literally never heard anyone having this confusion before. The second, Aurelia, "the Baroness", is the sister of Sir Hammerlock who uses an experimental "Frost Diadem Shard" to deal ice elemental damage to enemies. My problem is with people who still refuse to accept it even after being told they’re mistaken, and there’s been definitely a lot of long arguments and expressions of shock and awe at the realization in the past (I’m not talking about this thread in particular).

Carbon Black Uses, Steps Of Action Research In Education, Downy Woodpecker Size, Kabob House Yakima, Wa, Black-and-white Warbler Habitat, Epcot Biergarten Menu, Double Q'' Wild Alaskan Red Sockeye Salmon, Zucchini Quiche Recipe, Korean Magpie Meaning, Chaos Dagger Ds3, Posh Spa Greenwich, Most Expensive Water,