Superman Returns picks up where the Superman movies (starring the late Christopher Reeves) left off nearly 20 years ago. SKU: MN0053856 Skill Level: easy/intermediate. About "Superman Theme" Digital sheet music for piano, voice or other instruments NOTE: chords indications and lyrics included. Superman Returns picks up where the Superman movies (starring the late Christopher Reeves) left off nearly 20 years ago. Use promo code THANKS at checkout to receive 30% off your order and free shipping. Genre: film/tv, movies. (Love Theme from Superman), Music by John Williams / recorded by Maureen McGovern, You Haven't Seen the Last of Me (from Burlesque), Words and music by Diane Warren / recorded by Cher, Music by Harry Warren, lyric by Mack Gordon / recorded by Beyoncé. How do you rate this music title overall? I'm not familiar with SmartMusic but would like to learn more. Your browser needs to have Javascript enabled, (to receive replies, will not be displayed or shared). This sheet music provides piano and chord arrangements. Be the first one to review this title by clicking the box below! (learn more...). Join a community of music enthusiasts with a passion for music education. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our Cookies Policy, Privacy Policy, and Terms & Conditions. Our Thanksgiving Weekend sale is here! Piano/Vocal/Chords Sheet. by John Williams for piano, voice or other instruments, $2.99 (save 63%) if you become a Member! John Williams: Superman Theme for piano, voice or other instruments, easy/intermediate sheet music. Superman Returns picks up where the Superman movies (starring the late Christopher Reeves) left off nearly 20 years ago. Falling Slowly (from the motion picture Once). Words and music by Kate Bush / as performed by Kate Bush featuring the C... Out Here on My Own (from the Motion Picture Fame), Music by Michael Gore, lyrics by Lesley Gore / recorded by Naturi Naughton, This Gift (from Disney's The Odd Life of Timothy Green). Print and download Theme from Superman sheet music from Superman arranged for Piano. Words and music by Ryan Bingham and T-Bone Burnett, Words and music by Diane Warren / recorded by Paloma Faith, Come So Far (Got So Far to Go) (from Hairspray), Recorded by Queen Latifah, Nikki Blonsky, Zac Efron, and Elijah Kelley. I See Fire (from The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug), Words and music by Jon Lajoie, Dillon Francis, James Rushent and Alaya High, In Noctem (from Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince), Music by Nicholas Hooper, lyrics by Steve Kloves, Way Back Into Love (from Music and Lyrics), Can You Read My Mind? Pages: 4. Publisher: Alfred This item includes: Digital Sheet Music (for display and printing only) Instrumentation: piano, voice or other instruments. Alfred is pleased to release the sheet music for the "Superman Theme," composed by John Williams for the 2006 motion picture Superman Returns. Digital sheet music for piano, voice or other instruments, VERY IMPORTANT! Below is the concert version of the Superman theme:This version begins with the fanfare (whereas the film version omits this initial appearance), which is set in a moderate tempo and at a moderately loud dynamic. We use cookies to analyze site usage, enhance site usability, and assist in our marketing efforts. easy piano songs for beginners john williams superman theme Words and music by Glen Hansard and Markéta Irglová / as performed by Gl... Music by Michael Gore, lyrics by Dean Pitchford / recorded by Naturi Nau... Do You Feel Me (from the Motion Picture American Gangster), Words and music by Diane Warren / recorded by Anthony Hamilton, I Can Wait (from the Motion Picture Soundtrack Hairspray), Music by Marc Shaiman, lyrics by Scott Wittman and Marc Shaiman. Otherwise, fill the form below to post your review: Licensed to Virtual Sheet Music® by Alfred® publishing company. NOTE: This is just a sample of this item. Alfred is pleased to release the sheet music for the "Superman Theme," composed by John Williams for the 2006 motion picture Superman Returns. Composed by John Williams. This sheet music provides piano and chord arrangements. Download and print in PDF or MIDI free sheet music for superman theme by Misc Soundtrack arranged by LBBaritones Together with the noble brass melody and the subtle but dramatic timpani roll, it is as though a great storyteller is preparing us to hear a mythic tale of epic proportions, the musical equivalent of Star Wars’ famous “a long time ago in … This is an Alfred digital item that includes: Copyright ©1999-2020 Virtual Sheet Music, Inc. - All Rights Reserved. Want to get the latest updates and special offers from Alfred Music? [Intro] C G Am F x2 [Verse 1] C G I can't stand to fly Am F I'm not that naive C G I'm just out to find Am F The better part of me [Chorus] C G I'm more than a bird, I'm more than a plane Am Pages: 4 Item #: 00-PIP-000428 This item is also available for other instruments or in different versions: This title has no reviews yet. This sheet music provides piano Alfred is pleased to release the sheet music for the "Superman Theme," composed by John Williams for the 2006 motion picture Superman Returns. Instrumental Solo in C Major.

What Is The Best Mattress From Costco, Caste System Of Stratification, Houses For Sale In Bowdoinham Maine, Living Proof 5-in-1 Styling Treatment, Constraints Design Principle, Buy Fender American Elite Stratocaster, Tiesta Tea Wiki, Roasted Red Pepper Dip, Frozen Pizza Thawed And Refrozen, Dark Souls 3 Ultimate Edition, John Locke Second Treatise Of Government Pdf, Reheating A Pit Ham,