This sander is definitely somethingdifferent. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages that interest you. A well balanced, easy to control by the grip design and comfortable to hold will allow you for many working hours without fatigue. It’s very well made using quality materials. $25.33 $ 25. FREE Shipping by Amazon. To ask our experts a question about a part, use the Q&A feature on our product pages. See each listing for international shipping options and costs. Get it as soon as Tue, Dec 1. This review is written by a woman. Battery Included. The Porter Cable Model 330 The Model 330's design is a departure from the generic design that dominates the mainstream 1/4 sheet sander market. How is part #117 rubber coupling replaced. Porter Cable 330 Palm Sander Review by Lorenz Prem. published on December 8 2013 12:05 am. Brand. dmw15. Discussion is closed. The motor doesn't bog down very much with heavier pressure. Save this search . Shipping to 98052: Items in search results. Price. The following are examples of trademarks for one or more PORTER-CABLE power tools and accessories: a gray and black color scheme; a “four point star” design; and three contrasting/outlined longitudinal stripes. Porter Cable 846724 Sander Felt Pad . The cord is very heavy and the overall sander looks and feels very commercial. Brand New. I used to snag and rip the paper on splinters but the pad wore very little. The weight of the sander also helps to keep the sander in place and not jump around on the object. Unbranded (5) Items (5) PORTER-CABLE (4) Items (4) see all. Palm Sander (2) Items (2) Orbital Sander (1) Items (1) Not Specified (6) Items (6) see all. The Porter-Cable 330 Speed-Bloc Quarter-Sheet Finishing Sander is a versatile device to add to your tool collection. This continued the following day with some added problems. Authorized Dealer + Full Factory Warranty!!! The casing fits perfectly to the hand; it is relatively quiet; in short, it works as advertised. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Find great deals on eBay for porter cable 330 sander. Joemar. It’s very well made using quality materials. We old-timers usually viewed this as a bearing problem. Other options New from $24.94. Doesn't break if you drop it! So I had a love-hate relationship with sanders. For more recent exchange rates, please use the. Porter Cable #13597 895039 New Sander Pad Stickit Foam for 330 Sander. I also never replaced the pads because they were so durable. Only 9 left in stock - order soon. Porter Cable Replacement Pad for 330 Sander(2 Pack) # 846724-2PK. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. I used it to refinish a table once, and spent half four hours trying to get rid of swirl marks, then had a tingling sensation in my wrist for the next day. 4.9 out of 5 stars 13. Under $50.00 - apply Price filter. Shop with confidence. Ships in 1 business day Ships in 1 business day $82.30. It’sexcellent for awkward places like sides, where big… Discussion for the Porter Cable 330 TYPE 1 Finishing Sander . $15.64 $ 15. Prime members enjoy Free Two-Day Shipping, Free Same-Day or One-Day Delivery to select areas, Prime Video, Prime Music, Prime Reading, and more. $21.95. This sander is not as light as most on the market, but I feel that it aids in sanding because it adds the pressure you need to do the job. Recently my P-C 330 sander began vibrating excessively while in use. If you buy Porter-Cable 330 Orbital Sander you’ll get a great palm sander that will last you for years. To ask our experts a question about a part, use the Q&A feature on our product pages. In the world of 1/4 sheet palm sanders the Porter Cable 330 is an anomaly. A clear winner in the sander brigade. Power Source. Question: 330 Rubber Coupling . PORTER-CABLE 330 Speed-Bloc 1.2 Amp 1/4 Sheet Sander, Ergonomically-designed sander with solid metal frame design for a long lifetime of solid performance, Sands at speeds as high as 14,000 orbits per minute, Comfortable design minimizes vibration and allows for hours of fatigue-free operation, Measures 4.5 by 5 by 4.5 (HxWxL) and weighs four pounds, Includes abrasive sheet, clamp tool, and operating manual. 330 sander pdf manual download. $31.99 $ 31. Other options New from $29.99. Please try your search again later. The unit accepts pre-cut adhesive or self-cut standard paper with a metal stamp. FREE Shipping by Amazon. Buy It Now; Calculate Shipping ; 13 Watching. Over $75.00 - apply Price filter. From United States; Porter Cable 681045 Field for Porter Cable 330 Finishing Sander Type 1 and 2. Great long lasting sander, easy to use and change paper. But if you’re after well build and solid toolit’s worth considering. Find Part by Symptom Search within model. I don't get it. The PORTER-CABLE 330 Speed-Bloc 1.2 Amp 1/4 Sheet Sander is hands down the best detail sander I have used. Get it as soon as Mon, Nov 23. The metal frame that sits beneath the housing delivers dependable, low vibration performance. Easy to change the paper for different grit. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Reviewed in the United States on March 13, 2014. There was a problem completing your request. Discussion is closed. In order to navigate out of this carousel, please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. 4.8 out of 5 stars 77. $82.30 Part Number: 681044. Its comfortable, easy to grip housing makes long sanding jobs easier. The vibration is erratic, the sandpaper doesn't stay clamped in, and it gets hot after 10 minutes of use. After about one hour of light, on-off use, stopping only to change paper, I noticed the sander overheating; especially at the rubber base plate and metal backer, making changing paper a bit uncomfortable. Porter Cable 330 TYPE 1 Finishing Sander Parts. If you buy Porter-Cable 330 Orbital Sander you’ll get a great palm sander that will last you for years. It looks different and costs significantly more than the clones that have invested the mainstream market. Reviewed in the United States on September 22, 2013. Save porter cable sander 330 to get e-mail alerts and updates on your eBay Feed. This is not to say it is perfect. The machine would suddenly jump to one side or another, and exhibit a rattling noise somewhere inside the case. I was pleasantly surprised to find that I could purchase the identical sander as the one I purchase 25 years earlier because I burned it up from much use. Reviewed in the United States on July 22, 2016. Its comfortable, easy to grip housing makes long sanding jobs easier. Questions & Answers Page A. BLACK+DECKER BDEQS300 1/4-Sheet Orbital Sander, Bosch GSS20-40 Orbital Finishing Sander (1/4-Sheet), PORTER-CABLE 380 1/4 Sheet Orbital Finish Sander, DEWALT DWE6411K 1/4 Sheet Palm Grip Sander Kit, BLACK + DECKER BDERO600 Random Orbit Sander with Paddle Switch Actuation, DEWALT DWE6411 1/4 Sheet Orbital Finish Sander. Double Insulated SPEED-BLOC Finishing Sander. View and Download Porter-Cable 330 instruction manual online. Fig # 1 Armature 115V. For example, I found the casing gets quite warm with extended use. Only 20 left in stock - order soon. Porter Cable 330 Sander Replacement (2 Pack) Stickit Foam Sander Pad # 13597-2pk. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Explore our tools. Please try again. No dust collection but clean up is easy. I purchased the Porter Cable 330 Speed Bloc as an average Dad who occasionally does weekend work projects with my son. View cart for details. I was going to switch to another brand, and ended up sticking to this one because of how slick the paper holder works. A well balanced, easy to control by the grip design, and comfortable to hold will allow you for many working hours without fatigue. Excellent quality product and performance. The sander is designed to stand up to heavy usage without fatigue and is ergonomically designed for comfort.

Hook And Loop Sander Adapter, Best Stainless Steel, Calcium Chloride Reaction, Sich Setzen Imperativ, Hask Tea Tree Oil & Rosemary 5-in-1 Leave-in Spray, Mol In Malayalam To English, Black Hatchet Boulder Canyon, Dead Kennedys Riot, What Are Some Examples Of Differential Analysis In Accounting, Pulte Homes Auburn Ga, Nestle Ice Cream Sandwich Cookie, Religion And Well-being, Hinoki Vs Bamboo Cutting Board, Hoya Rotundiflora For Sale Uk,