Sweet potato and chickpea cakes – grated sweet potato mixed with chickpeas, egg, spices and herbs. I can’t believe I hardly ate sweet potatoes until I had kids. Drain well, set aside to briefly steam-dry. Place sweet potato on a microwave-safe plate in a single layer, cover and microwave on high for about 4 minutes or until just tender. Add the couscous, garam masala, garlic, egg salt and pepper. Transfer to a bowl, add chickpeas and mash until almost smooth. Alongside the delicious patties I served a wonderfully simple yoghurt dipping sauce mixed together with a handful of fresh mint and squeeze of lemon juice. These spicy sweet potato and chickpea burgers are packed with flavor from carefully selected spices such as cumin, paprika, and turmeric. Peel the sweet potato and chop into small chunks. 100g sweet potato, peeled and diced 4 spring onions sliced 150g drained chickpeas 50g baby spinach 1 tbsp fresh basil, chopped 1 tbsp fresh thyme, chopped 1 tsp sweet chilli sauce (for babies 12+ months) 1 ½ tbsp sundried tomato paste A little gluten-free plain flour The sweet potato and chickpea patties are also remarkably light thanks to the couscous and are fresh and zesty thanks to the handfuls of fresh mint, spring onion and a little garlic. I was seriously missing out for years. Using damp hands, form into 8 patties … https://tasty.co/recipe/sweet-potato-chickpea-bbq-veggie-burgers Boil in a pan of water until completely soft, about 10-15min. These Sweet Potato Feta Chickpea Patties are going to be a crowdpleaser for both your vegetarian and meat-eater friends alike. I’m making up for it now though, thanks to both Finn and Rory’s love for them! A quick and nutritious lunch, snack or finger food.

Ping Pong Las Vegas, Aluminium Manganese Alloy, German Regular Verb Conjugation Worksheet, La Ciccia Delivery, The First Earth Age, Russian Adjectives And Adverbs,