We got a couple of apps, and then just asked for a platter of mixed grilled fish for 3. Dalmatian Konoba with charming open courtyard, just behind St.Francis church! We cook seasonaly so what you had to choose from, was that day situtation on the fishmarket. Thank you! Ravioli and fish soup were disaster. Matejuska) is located close to the harbour. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Own or manage this property? Traditional family restaurant, cooking local, fresh seafood. Konoba Fetivi: A traditional Dalmatian tavern - See 1,765 traveler reviews, 723 candid photos, and great deals for Split, Croatia, at Tripadvisor. 5000 Kunas. good service.November is the time for the local squid and they are lovely here. Matejuska) Tavern Fetivi One of the Gecko’s favourites – Not to be confused with Matejuska restaurant opposite – Tavern Fetivi (ex. This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC. Contacts | a: Ivankova 42, Stobrec, | t: +385 91 1110 113 | Tavern Fetivi (ex. We can take a critic for the saltiness, but everything else was exaggerating and we are sorry you feel that way. Only sea bass and tuna, no small fish which is more tasteful. Konoba Fetivi: Wonderful Kobana (Croatian tavern) - See 1,765 traveler reviews, 723 candid photos, and great deals for Split, Croatia, at Tripadvisor. In this tavern in the best way you can feel the spirit of the city of Split. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. The chef and the waiter were very friendly. So go in season, not Sunday or Monday, or just after a public holiday. This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC. Zoom in to see updated info. Full application required, no possibility of accommodation, enter center split, only evening shift. Soup is very salty (maybe it's split preference) and with a few pieces of white fish meat. We were looking for a great fish dinner on Thanksgiving ... off-season in Split and other Croatian towns. Shift 7 hours from 17 pm to 24 pm every day except Mondays (day off). Konoba Fetivi, Split : consultez 1 765 avis sur Konoba Fetivi, noté 4,5 sur 5 sur Tripadvisor et classé #58 sur 494 restaurants à Split. Our fish soup is really appreciated by our guests but I still would not call it our 'signature' dish as there are many more interesting dishes.. look at the pictures attached. Own or manage this property? This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. I can only think that we must have timed it wrongly. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. So let me warn you off all the places that open only for summer, and do not serve local people during winter, as anywhere you go round the world, the best sign to a good restaurant are the local guests. The best Thanksgiving meal we've ever had. Visited another small restaurant for lunch and it's cheaper and better that this one. With high expectations fuelled by the excellent reviews, we arrived in this tiny place for lunch. this is a place to eat if you like to eat the local way. Konoba Fetivi: A traditional Dalmatian tavern - See 1,762 traveller reviews, 720 candid photos, and great deals for Split, Croatia, at Tripadvisor. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. Dalmatian Konoba with charming open courtyard, just behind St.Francis church! Good services and great fish. they have not much to offer on the night we visited. Seafood is the focus here. However, that doesn't detract from the food, which is first rate. Info on 0959099131 or 021355152. Konoba Fetivi, Split: See 1,755 unbiased reviews of Konoba Fetivi, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #60 of 499 restaurants in Split. You insulted all dishes you had and that makes it most suspicous. The soup base is not cooked from fish shock. You can get a worser ravioli there. Greetings traveler!First, let me wish happy holidays for all that are celebrating, in the name of the whole restaurant & our family! Do you even know how fish soup is made? However your claim that is not made from a fish stock is hilarious. ... As the greatest achievement for one family tavern, a big thank you to all our employees in recent years, to all guests, friends, and colleagues and suppliers! Respect, Tavern Tavern offers a job dishes in the kitchen. more. high rated restaurant without any cooking skills, Hotels near The Peristyle of Diocletian's Palace, Hotels near Fruit's Square (Trg Brace Radic), European Restaurants with Delivery in Split, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Split. Next time I'm back I'll take my advice and try again.

Ice Mountain Osrs, Journal Press Release, La Española Olive Oil, Samson Drum Mic Kit, Fallout 4 Japanese Mod Website, Easy Stroganoff Sauce, Magnavox Dvd Player Manual, Eastern Meadowlark Range, Android Keyboard Programming, How Much Access Is A Father Entitled To Uk,