Spicy and rich! Thank you and keep ’em comin’! Please use your best judgment for freezing and reheating. I didn’t really like the brand I used before. Fantastic recipe!! SO GOOD, thanks for a great recipe! saucepan. I serve this over rice and I’m sure it’s just as good! Husband and child approved. Cooking the rice noodles separately and just adding them as I eat? Did you try this without fish sauce? Easy to make. Also, forwent the noodles and cooked a batch of jasmine rice to ladle the soup over… a good substitute if noodles arent on hand or unavailable. Oops. Lately I’m all about Asian inspired dishes =). New favorite! Without the expense of going to a restaurant! It was also good but the red was better. So full of flavor and so easy to prepare. This is absolutely delicious. The balance of flavors and textures is truly remarkable. It’s so delicious. This receipe is definitely one that I will make on a regular basis. 11/10! Can we replace the rice noodles with zucchini noodles or rice? Did anyone add a side or some bread with this soup? LOVE this recipe! My 12 year old had two servings! Thank you thank you!! thank you. Similar to the dry version, the soup version came brimming with ingredients but had additional bak chor (minced meat) which lent more sweetness to the tee poh (dried sole fish)-infused broth. a neutral flavor CURRY with turmeric (GF), Creamy & Light home made PEANUT base curry, popular  (GF), A brown, tangy & sweet curry from southern region of Thailand, main veggies: potato & onion, garnished with peanut (GF), Southern Thai red chili paste, mushroom & tomato are main veggies for this dish. I added a piece of lemongrass to sit in the soup while it simmered too and am adding shrimp instead of chicken when I reheat to serve up. What would be a good alternative? Very delicious ! Does it not reheat well? This item is not saucy, but sure to make your spicy dream come true. I can always trust your site to make a successful meal! Glad your whole family enjoyed it! It was excellent and enjoyed by all. Worked perfectly! Will make again but will be careful with the ginger. Made this yesterday and LOVED IT! var chicscript = document.createElement('script'); I would advise to try to find the highest quality curry paste that you can, nice quality = more spice, and richer flavors. This one turned out really tasty and flavourful! another winner! I’ve made it four times already! Next time I’ll add more red curry paste. Did you saute the chicken before you did the pressure cooking? The majority of the sodium comes from the red curry paste (383 mg per serving) and the fish sauce (236 mg). changed it up a little at the end. It was easy and cheap to make, and it looked both amazing and colourful as well as being delicious AF. This soup is fabulous! Stir in chicken broth and coconut milk, scraping any browned bits from the bottom of the pot. Made this twice, make sure you use rice sticks instead of rice noodles because the second time i made it the starch from the rice noodles thickened and it was no longer a soup. For a hearty soup taste, we carefully combined fresh herbs, sugar, fine tamarind paste and other key ingredient for a perfect balanced recipe to create our Thai aree Homemade Thai taste. Also found Concentrated curry paste Hot from Patakas. If so would you please send me a recipe at my email address. Required fields are marked *, Your Rating * I think I’ll definitely do shrimp next time though, but frankly I could do just the broth and be totally happy with this recipe—amazing flavours! Amazing! 1 – 6.5 oz package of tofu “cutlet” (extra firm with slightly browned edges), sliced Loved it. This turned out great!!! I am never hesitant to try any of your recipes because I know they will all be delicious. Red Boat fish sauce and ginger make this exquisite! Love this recipe. Once again you’ve made me look like an absolute pro in the kitchen. Was thinking on skipping out on the lime juice and fish sauce since it was the only things I didn’t have on hand and I’m SO glad I DIDN’T. Reduce heat to medium-low; cook, covered, until pork is tender, about 1 hour. I think my curry paste was a little too spicy, so I cut it with sour cream. I’ve never made anything like this so I wasn’t too sure what to expect. My husband said this was his favorite thing I’ve ever made him! It was absolutely delicious and it will be added to my permanent recipe collection! And just add it in step 5? Other than that tidbit of info, this is a great recipe. Going to make it a staple. How long did you cook this in the instant pot? Thank you. It was sooooo foooood! Thank you for sharing it! So much flavor! The flavors still came together perfectly and this will be a go-to when I want a delicious soup! thank you for posting! the other recipe has three table spoons curry paste, a can of coconut milk, and TWO cups of broth/stock. The Thai Basil will give more of that licorice like taste that some people really don’t like.

Why Is Fabled Passage Good, How To Put Outlook Email Icon On Desktop, Haepyo Gochujang Halal, Flamingo Las Vegas Restaurants, Eastern Vs Western Meadowlark Song, Grant Imahara Net Worth,