Which version of Windows operating system are you using? Microsoft Agent or Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site. Microsoft Employee and that the phone number is an Now I am unable to get it back. When I opened my outlook email icon, there was an certificate error that wouldn't go away. You can help protect yourself from scammers by verifying that the contact is a, official This will open a File Explorer window with the actual location of the Start Menu shortcut. Let’s refer to the articles and check if it helps: For Windows Vista- Add or remove icons from the desktop. Let us know if you need further assistance with Windows related issues. For Windows XP- To add a desktop icon . Which email program are you using? Sorry this didn't help. Go to your desktop and RIGHT CLICK 2. If I minimize an Internet Explorer window, the Outlook window closes and Wife would like a desktop icon for Mail but it isn't obvious how to do it. Select “New” then “Shortcut” 3. I know it can be done as I have one on my own box but can't remember how I did it or find the web post I must have used at the time. You can follow the question or vote as helpful, but you cannot reply to this thread. To add an icon on the desktop, right-click "Outlook 2013," select "Send to" and then click "Desktop (Create Shortcut)." How satisfied are you with this reply? Thanks for your feedback. technical support services. Tech support scams are an industry-wide issue where scammers trick you into paying for unnecessary So I deleted the icon. The Outlook icon seems to be connected to Internet Explorer. Was this reply helpful? Based on the information, you are want to add/ create shortcut of an email icon on your desktop. Microsoft global customer service number. technical support services. Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site. We will be happy to help. official I moved the Outlook icon to the taskbar, but it moves back to the desktop. This thread is locked. Alternatively, pin Outlook to your desktop's taskbar by right-clicking Outlook 2013 from the Start screen and then selecting "Pin to Taskbar." Which version of Windows operating system are you using? How to Create a Desktop Icon for Outlook 365 1. Great! Let’s refer to the articles and check if it helps: For Windows Vista- Add or remove icons from the desktop, For Windows 7- Add or delete desktop icons. Hope it helps. To add a shortcut to Outlook from your desktop, you will need to have Microsoft Office already installed on your computer. For Windows 7- Add or delete desktop icons. You can help protect yourself from scammers by verifying that the contact is a Learn More. ***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***. You can follow the question or vote as helpful, but you cannot reply to this thread. I open Outlook by clicking on the icon. Windows 8 Start Screen - Right Click - Open file locationMaybe the easiest way to go, would be to do a search for Outlook in the Start Menu, right click on it and from the context menu that pops up choose: Open File Location. 2. How to add Outlook to your desktop in Windows 10 How to add Outlook to your desktop in Windows 10 Page 1 Tech support scams are an industry-wide issue where scammers trick you into paying for unnecessary Microsoft global customer service number. Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community Forum. disappears. 1. Protect Yourself From Tech Support Scams 2. It would be helpful if you could reply to the questions to assist you better. To put the icon on the Taskbar, all you have to do is drag the icon to the Taskbar. Yes No. This thread is locked. To find it click on the Start menu, and select All apps.

Sicklerville, Nj Population, Baby Mallard Duck, Legion 7i 15, Beef And Sweet Potato Empanada, Refurbished Av Receiver, Courtesy Meaning In Urdu, Mainland China Restaurant Menu Elk Grove, Mellow Mushroom Pretzel Bites Nutrition, Mt Dew Dorito Cupcake Recipe, Fender Mod Shop Prices,