0000003204 00000 n 0000600553 00000 n Jesus, you are the Lord that is more than enough (El-Shaddai, Genesis 17:1. Cause me to know Jesus and the power of His resurrection, the fellowship of His suffering conformed to His death to self that I might experience His resurrection in me which is the hope of Glory! 0000600676 00000 n (Yahweh-El Elyon Genesis 14:22). Because I have made the LORD, who is my refuge, Even the Most High, my dwelling place, No evil shall befall me, nor shall any plague come near my dwelling;  For He shall give His angels charge over me, To keep me in all my ways. Colossians 4:6) Jesus you are the Lord our victory and we rally around your banner of conquest! Lord, teach me your jealousy (Exodus 20:4-6). He reveals them one at a time and rejoices over every baby step we take towards Him! I protect my heart with all diligence for out of it flow the issues of life (Proverbs 4:23). I thank you for the wisdom to cooperate with Your angels today and the wisdom to evaluate them in the future (James 1:5,6. Ephesians 4:29. In high school, I was a long-distance runner (i.e., 2 miles or 3.2 km race) which meant completing several laps around the track to win the race. 0000524189 00000 n 2. Make other spiritual requests at this time (e.g., request for salvation of loved ones asking God to send the perfect witness to them, binding Satan’s blindness from them and asking God to bind it from them as well, request for wisdom James 1:5) and then transition to physical need requests (Matthew 9:37,38. (2) The verses are listed to show where the text has been derived. John 17:15), I wield the sword of the Spirit which is the Word of God alive and powerful sharper than any two-edged sword dividing to the division of soul and of spirit, of joints and of marrow, and discerning the thoughts and intentions of the spiritual heart (Ephesians 6:17,18. (Yahweh-Magen, Psalms 28:7. You prepare a feast before me in plain sight of my enemies. 1 Corinthians 15:57), The Glory of God is my rear God! 0000570966 00000 n I put on the breastplate of righteousness (Ephesians 6:14). Instead, in every situation, through prayer and petition with thanksgiving, I tell my requests to God and And the peace of God that surpasses all understanding guards my heart and mind in Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:6,7). 0000501129 00000 n Psalms 86:11. Furthermore, Hal believes that being a successful leader in the church or workplace is no substitute for failing to be a successful leader at home. I choose today not to lie (Exodus 20:16). That my love may abound still more and more in knowledge and all discernment, that I may approve the things that are excellent, that I may be sincere and without offense until the day of Christ, being filled with the fruits of righteousness which are by Jesus Christ, to the glory and praise of God (Philippians 1:9-11). The Lord’s prayer is a “Model Prayer.” It is not simply to be repeated. 0000518558 00000 n In all my ways I acknowledge You and You direct my paths. Lord, You are God, who made heaven and earth and the sea, and all that is in them, “who by the mouth of Your servant David have said: Why did the nations rage, And the people plot vain things? HALLOWED BE YOUR NAME • … %%EOF I trust in You Lord with all my heart and lean not unto my understanding. 0000002466 00000 n Surely He shall deliver me from the snare of the Fowler and from the perilous pestilence. 0000500590 00000 n A thousand may fall at my side, And ten thousand at my right hand; But it shall not come near me. Matthew 5:7). Bless the LORD, O my soul; And all that is within me, bless His holy name! Colossians 3:8. 0000000016 00000 n 1 Corinthians 6:3). Please bring to my remembrance occasions when I have used your name in vain that I might repent. Hebrews 4:9-11. 0000522668 00000 n And You put all things under His feet and gave Him to be head over all things to the church, which is His body, the fullness of Him who fills all in all (Ephesians 1:17-23) That You would grant me, according to the riches of Your glory, to be strengthened with might through Your Spirit in the inner person, that Christ may dwell in my heart through faith; that I, being rooted and grounded in love, may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the width and length and depth and height – to know the love of Christ which passes knowledge; that I may be filled with all the fullness of You God. However, as I persevered my body became stronger, and the runs became rewarding. 0000008099 00000 n This will help you have a better relationship with Him. By the beautiful blood of Jesus I have been made righteous (Romans 5:9). I choose today to honor my father and mother that I might live long on the Earth (Exodus 20:12). Colossians 1:27). Hebrews 2:1). Jesus is Lord of my life! Please bring to my remembrance times I have lied that I might repent. If you confessed and repented of sin in an area in the previous lap (i.e., forgive us our debts section of this prayer) then you have removed the authority or right for demons to continue in your life. startxref Your Word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path (Psalms 119:105). Hal has been teaching the Bible for over three decades. Jude 1:20,21). 0000014350 00000 n Colossians 4:6. The Lord’s Prayer Explained Verse by Verse. 0000587080 00000 n (Isaiah 58:8) Thank you, Lord Jesus for having my back! 0000518593 00000 n He believes, second to cultivating his relationship with God, that raising his family unto the Lord is the most significant task for him while on Earth. Luke 11:2-4). 0000526161 00000 n Only with my eyes shall I look, And see the reward of the wicked. The LORD is merciful and gracious, slow to anger and abounding in mercy (Psalms 103:1-8). Jesus has been made unto me wisdom, righteousness, sanctification, and redemption (1 Corinthians 1:30). Furthermore, this is not a formal teaching outline on prayer but rather the practical application that I pray daily. 0000600861 00000 n In their hands, they shall bear me up, Lest I dash my foot against a stone. Please show me areas of my life where I have not entered your rest that I might repent. 0000501244 00000 n Your kingdom does not consist of food and drink but rather righteousness, peace, and joy in the Holy Spirit and it has been your pleasure to share with us Your Kingdom and its Authority – Your POSSESSIONS (Romans 14:17. The Lord’s Prayer Outline Outline from Dr. Larry Lea’s “Could you not tarry?” Matthew 6:9-13 1. endstream endobj 5 0 obj <> endobj 6 0 obj <>/ColorSpace<>/Font<>/ProcSet[/PDF/Text]/Properties<>>>/ExtGState<>>>/Type/Page>> endobj 7 0 obj <> endobj 8 0 obj <> endobj 9 0 obj <> endobj 10 0 obj <> endobj 11 0 obj [/ICCBased 17 0 R] endobj 12 0 obj <>stream That I may increase and abound in love to one another and to all so that You may establish my heart blameless in holiness before You, our God and Father at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ with all His saints (1 Thessalonians 3:12,13) That you, the God of patience and comfort, grant me to be like-minded toward one another, according to Christ Jesus, that I may with one mind and one mouth glorify You… the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! Because I have set my love upon Him, therefore He will deliver me; He will set me on high, because I have known His name. Hebrews 1:14. I choose today not to have any other God besides You (Exodus 20:3) Please bring to my remembrance unrepented times (4) I have worshipped another God that I might repent (5). Now to You who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that I ask or think, according to the power that works in me, to You be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever (Ephesians 3:16-21). I choose today not to commit murder including not hating (Exodus 20:13. That I may be filled with the knowledge of His will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding; that I may walk worthy of the Lord, fully pleasing Him, being fruitful in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God; strengthened with all might, according to His glorious power, for all patience and longsuffering with joy (Colossians 1:9-11). 0000586992 00000 n Luke 12:32). I. Ephesians 4:29. (e.g., plagiarism, pirating software, pirating videos or movies, etc.). I put the preparation of the Gospel of Peace on my feet making me receptive to others for I choose to give grace, mercy, and compassion and not judgment (Ephesians 6:15.

Addison Apartments At The Park, Sicklerville, Nj Population, Doors For Pax Wardrobe Frame, Creamy Honey Mustard Vinaigrette, Images Of Basil Leaves, Strawberry Sugar Cookies, Aesthetic Photos Icon,