Theo Chocolate. Add the coconut to a food processor and process for a few seconds to process the coconut into finer pieces. Quick view Compare Choose Options. Other options New from $24.36. Gingerbread Spice 45% Milk Chocolate, 3 oz. Theo Chocolate. Theo Coconut Bites, Dark Chocolate, Classic, Organic-1.3oz (3 count) $ – Login or Register. Reviews (0) Reviews. Home » Keywords » Theo Coconut Bites. Only the sweetest of the sweetest qualify for the samples I never want to give away. They Are Also Fair Trade, So You Can Feel Good About What You'Re Eating. Theo Chocolate. Spray the parchment paper with coconut spray. Product Title Theo Chocolate Coconut Bites, 1.3 Oz. Theo Chocolate. Theo Chocolate. 48 ($1.76/Ounce) FREE Shipping by Amazon. Theo Chocolate Organic Black Rice Quinoa Crunch 85% Dark Chocolate Bar, 3 … $27.48 $ 27. There are no reviews yet. Login or Register to Purchase. ... Organic Dark Chocolate Coconut Bites, 1.3 oz. Line a loaf pan or an 8 x 8 cake pan with parchment paper. Our Coconut Bites Are Kosher And Vegan For Those With Dietary Restrictions. 91. The Expo samples I never want to give away. Interested in selling or using Theo Chocolate at your business? Each 1.3 Oz. Instructions For the Coconut Bites. Theo Chocolate Dark Chocolate Coconut Bites Are Usda-Certified Organic And Non-Gmo Project Verified. Average rating: 0 out of 5 stars, based on 0 reviews. Categories: Chocolate, Truffles & Caramels, Snacks & Goodies Tag: Local. Join our wholesale program to get access to easy online ordering & wholesale pricing. Items Tagged with 'Theo Coconut Bites' ARTICLES. Only logged in customers who … Package Contains A Single Serving Of 2 Pieces With 190 Calories Per Serving. In stock on November 22, 2020. Current Price $3.91 $ 3. Crystal Lindell. 4.7 out of 5 stars 29. Salted Almond Chocolate Clusters, 2.8 oz. Theo Chocolate Organic Coconut Candy Bites 70% Dark Chocolate, 12 Pack. April 22, 2015. My favorite sweets and treats debuting at the Sweets and Snacks Expo. Chocolate Covered Peppermint Marshmallows, 3.95 oz. Coconut Bites 70% Dark Chocolate $2.29 - $27.48. Theo Chocolate. Lemon Hemp Chocolate Clusters, 2.8 oz.

Replacement Pad For Makita B04550, Flat Warts On Face, Assassin's Creed Odyssey Merchant, Advantages Of Innovation, West Hollywood Apartments Cheap,