The final reason I'm not a huge fan is that it doesn't give my eye area the instant lift that the other stick does. Smells nice and is hydrating, but doesn’t help much with dark circles or puffiness. This little burst of cooling eye cream is infused with bamboo and seawater extracts that soothe and hydrate all skin types. It is "floating" in the center which makes it bend everytime you use it. Keep it cool with our So Cool Eye Stick. Glides on smooth, invisible, and barely have to even lightly blot as it absorbs and conditions so instantly. Instantly cool and de-puff tired eyes while minimizing the appearance of fine lines with this multitasking eye stick. It felt like a solid stick of plastic and was difficult to apply. I had to drag it under my eye and it felt like it did more harm than good. Hydrating bamboo extract moisturizes skin while glacial water instantly cools and de-puffs tired eyes! Found this little product gem as i was rounding the corner to check out. And refreshing. Add to Bag Panda's Dream So Cool Eye Stick. Very convenient to keep in your purse for travel or over night stays. The area is less dark, less sunken, and smoother. Water,Butylene Glycol ,Sodium Stearate ,Alcohol ,Xylitol ,PEG-12 Dimethicone ,Glycerin,PEG-8,Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane,Niacinamide,Sodium Citrate ,Dimethicone,Potassium Alginate ,Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer,Xanthan Gum ,Phenoxyethanol,Citric Acid,Actinidia Arguta Fruit Extract ,Sea Water ,Bambusa Vulgaris Shoot Extract ,Bambusa Vulgaris Sap Extract ,Glacier Water,Fragrance,Adenosine,Steareth-20 ,Caprylyl Glycol,1,2-Hexanediol,CI 42090,Caprylhydroxamic Acid,N-Hydroxysuccinimide,Chlorhexidine Digluconate ,Potassium Sorbate ,Chrysin,Palmitoyl Oligopeptide,Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7,Tropolone. $16.00. This really does it! WHen you apply under your eyes you do feel a cooling sensation and it does help you wake up. It de-puffs your under eyes instantly. I only bought this cus it looked cute, I don't think it really did anything to depuff tho. Apply to the eye area from the inner corner to the outer corner throughout the day whenever eyes are feeling dry or fatigued. ... Panda's Dream Rose Oil Moisture Stick. Glacial Water - Hydrates and soothes sensitive skin. If you don't use in 3 months forget purchasing because it will shrink and shrivel into nothing, like an old glue stick. Tony Moly's Panda's Dream Brightening Eye Base is a portable eye serum base in a stick, infused with chrysin and brightening peptides to illuminate the look of skin around the eye area. I wish I could post a photo but this stuff burnt my face. The Panda's Dream So Cool Eye Stick is a real power ranger when it comes to removing dark circles and concealing small wrinkles around the eyes. At first the cooling sensation is nice, but it doesn't last longer than an instant. One and only official website of TONYMOLY USA. Nikki the puffy eyed one from Portland Oregon. This Tony Moly Panda's Dream So Cool Eye Stick is a portable eye serum in a stick that moisturizes and cools the delicate skin around the eyes as it smoothes the appearance of fine lines. I know it is silly to purchase a product just based on the visual similarities of a product, but I was hopeful. I didn't feel any cooling effect. I am 24 but have always had under eye bags and this is already helping them look better! I ordered this mid-September & I was sent a product that expired November 2019! In a convenient stick form, our eye stick instantly de-puffs and revitalizes tired, dry eyes with a cooling, moisturizing sensation. It has light coverage and really helps to lighten dark circles around the eyes. Discover our best-selling sheet masks, skincare, make-up, and more. TONYMOLY Panda's Dream White Sleeping Pack 4.5 out of 5 stars 268. However when it came time to open it not only was the stick half the size of the container but Ulta sent me an expired product. Sea Water - Rich in minerals for long lasting hydration. Love love love, you must have this in your purse. Bamboo Sap, Bamboo Shoot Extract - Hydrates skin. It didn't feel like any of the product was even going on my face. I will buy it again for sure!! I agree with TONYMOLY terms and conditions and return policy. I had high hopes for this product and I was very confused when I first used it. The packaging is super cute and the product itself does work well. I'm not sure if maybe I'm allergic to it or something but I have rough red chemical burn patches in the places where I applied the product (eye area as intended) I left it two stars because it's otherwise an ok product for people who are looking for this type of product. Natural bamboo extract intensively moisturises and gives skin a relaxed feeling. It did not reduce my dark circles nor hydrate my under eye. 25% Off Site Wide With Code BF25 & Exclusive B1G1 Deals, FREE GIFT WITH ORDERS $85+ UNTIL SUPPLIES LAST. I put some on last night for the first time after cleansing and the skin food black sugar mask. It is very cooling and helps depuff under eyes. Perhaps those with sensitive skin should stay clear of it though. There was no change at all. It felt dry and like an old glue stick you found buried in a sofa. I just ordered this Sept. 2019 and the eye stick I got expired in November of 2018! Add to Bag I will purchase this product again. Bummer! Use this under my eyes at night and it feels cool I had great hope for this as I love the panda's dream night cream I bought previously. After three days of using this 2-3 times a day, I have already noticed an improvement in my under eye skin. (I've shared my exciting find with all of my friends from mid 20s to mid 50s, and reaction is the same, love it!). ... Panda's Dream Brightening Eye Base. TONYMOLY US | BLACK FRIDAY IS HERE! I know many Koreans think of this brand as like drugstore level brand but I really like this product! Infused with nourishing and hydrating bamboo extracts, this serum cools and soothes skin around the delicate eye area while it hydrates. Almost a year old! I The amount of product is ridiculous and it already broke while I tried using it. $14.50. Plus under my eyes feel so much smoother if that's even possible. Definitely helps me feel more awake and would 10/10 recommend. This does not even deserve a star at all. $11.51. This has the same nice refreshing sensation without any burn, just like the H2O+ stick... but it fades very quickly, and then leaves my eye area feeling heavy, and kind of sticky or stiff. $14.50. It's so soft and smooth. i like the cooling and it does moisturize my under eyes but it does close to nothing for the depuffing. I put it exactly where eye bags are, the next morning I woke up and it looked so much brighter. Keep it in your bag for a little pick-me-up throughout the day! It will break soon after starting to use it. It wasn't cooling and when I tried to run it along my skin it was like using an eraser rubbery and just grabbed on my skin. It's the perfect size to take anywhere and it is so refreshing to tired eyes. Honestly, I picked it up to look at it because the packaging was so adorable - so by default, I found my new must-have product. I was sent another...same thing. I am looking for a dupe of H2O+ Beauty Oasis Hydrating Eye Balm, which is why I went and purchased this product. But the stick is actually very small.

Crystal Palace Breakfast Price, Bench Depth Meaning, Martin 000-15m Streetmaster, Sony Str-dh590 Hdmi Arc, Matcha Kinako Latte, Vedalken Orrery Combo, Svs Sb-2000 Pro Settings, Facebook Logo Png Transparent Background White, Watercolor Confections Vintage Pastel,