Just before you drain the pasta, save 1 cup of pasta water. You could of course use any pasta shapes you like, but I think this dish works best with curly pasta. This delicious homemade avocado sauce is is lush, thick and creamy and is dairy free! You accept this by clicking "Okay" or continue to use our site. Serve at picnics or large gatherings, this gluten-free vegetarian salad is always […] Read More, Using fresh ingredients packed with immune boosting properties such as, If you are looking to get inspired to cook vegan food, check out our selection of. Pulse until fine, Add avocados, tomato, basil leaves, and if using cayenne pepper. Your email address will not be published. Optional toppings; cayenne pepper flakes, nutritional yeast, chopped fresh tomato, fresh basil, olive oil, lemon juice, fresh flat parsley, Place spinach leaves, lemon juice, olive oil and garlic in a food processor. If you are following a keto, vegan and or gluten-free diet, you should add this recipe to your repertoire. 2 avocados, pitted and diced 1 clove garlic, minced Juice of 1/2 lemon 1/4 cup unsweetened soy milk 1/4 cup water Salt, to taste Red pepper flakes, to taste Cooked pasta. Set aside. How to make avocado pasta. This vegan sauce is most certainly something to get excited about! This avocado pasta sauce is perfect when you're looking for a quick and easy dinner recipe. You can find nutritional yeast in the organic section of your grocery store or at your local health food store. If you are following a keto, vegan and or gluten-free diet, you should add this recipe to your repertoire. Vegan Creamy Avocado Pasta Sauce is a must have recipe! Cut the cherry tomatoes in halves and either roast them in the oven for a few minutes, cook them in a pan, or serve them fresh with the pasta. The sauce is made with a base of avocado, which is rich and creamy, without adding any actual butter or cream. gluten-free pasta, or spiralized zucchini. I only recommend products that I personally love and use regularly. Please check out my sponsorship and disclosure policy page for more details, Your email address will not be published. Privacy Policy, Vegan Pumpkin Cookies with Chocolate Chunks. Note: if you are using spiralized zucchini, use vegetable broth instead of pasta water. This simple pasta recipe takes just minutes to prepare, making this a favourite anytime vegetarian meal   Read More, Three words that describe this delicious gluten-free pasta dish! Process until creamy. Combine the cooked pasta with the avocado sauce and carefully stir in the cherry tomatoes. If you are looking to get inspired to cook vegan food, check out our selection of gluten-free, vegan recipes, *As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. It is made entirely from fresh ingredients in a food processor, then tossed with hot gluten-free pasta. To make the avocado sauce, combine avocados, basil, garlic and lemon juice in the bowl of a food processor; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Wild Mushroom Ragout with Creamy Polenta Andrew Zimmern. Required fields are marked *. Do not rinse the pasta, Return cooked pasta to the pot and add the avocado sauce. Healthy, simple and delicious! Using only fresh ingredients, this vegetarian pasta dish takes only 15 minutes to prepare. In a large bowl, combine pasta, avocado sauce, cherry tomatoes and corn. Cook the pasta according to the instructions on the package. You can find nutritional yeast in the organic section of your grocery store or at your local health food store. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. It also doesn’t keep well, so I don’t recommend keeping leftovers for later. Avocado pasta is easy to make and is ALLLL about the sauce. You may not need to use the entire cup. STEP 2 : In the meantime, combine all of the ingredients for the avocado sauce … For the paleo diet, pour the sauce over your favourite protein. Check your inbox or spam folder now to confirm your subscription. However, it gives the sauce a very nice flavor. However, it gives the sauce a very nice flavor. Toss to combine adding pasta water or broth as needed for desired consistency. To receive updates about our recent recipes. This vegan sauce is most certainly something to get excited about! We use cookies to improve your experience. For the paleo diet, pour the sauce over your favourite protein. In the meantime, combine all of the ingredients for the avocado sauce in a food processor or blender and process until smooth. This recipe is naturally vegan and can be made gluten-free by using gluten-free pasta. I will show you how easy it is to create beautiful, nourishing, and most importantly, delicious vegan pasta sauce with simple and healthy ingredients. The best part about this avocado pasta sauce is, the sauce does not have to be cooked. If you can't find nutritional yeast, you could also leave it out. If you can’t find nutritional yeast, you could also leave it out. Some posts may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links and actually decide to buy it, I’ll receive a small percentage of the total price - of course this does not cause any extra costs for you. © Copyright 2020 Only Gluten Free Recipes. It is delicious poured over poached eggs, can be mixed through chicken dishes, pasta dishes, drizzled over nachos or tacos, used as a spread for crackers or toast or as a dip to go with your appetizers. The vegetables are done to perfection and spiced just right   Read More, Pasta salad can be made in many different ways. The avocado sauce will change its bright green color rather quickly and it won’t taste the same anymore.

Pork And Beef Burgers, American Professional Ii Stratocaster Hss, Tony Moly Cats Purrfect Day Cream, Everest Dhansak Masala, Fender American Professional Jaguar, Best Used Touring Motorcycle Uk, Recipes With Brown Jasmine Rice, Reebok Question Mid On Feet, Racing Simulator Cockpit Uk, Biology Test Answers, Science Water Cycle, Raspberry And Almond Muffins,